Love The Game, But Where's It Going?

Discus and support Love The Game, But Where's It Going? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My wife and friends and I have thoroughly enjoyed this game since Launch. It is relaxing when you want it to be, and challenging when you need it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarMerc698, Jan 1, 2014.

1. StarMerc698
    StarMerc698 Guest

My wife and friends and I have thoroughly enjoyed this game since Launch. It is relaxing when you want it to be, and challenging when you need it to be. Knowing what has already been said (We need DLC, etc.), my question is, where's it going?

I know Battlefield 4 has been an absolute mess since it's original launch, but they at least have a road map of what's going on, even if you don't know when EVERYTHING is launching (if you have Premium anyways). This game is, to me, a sleeper hit, but with
    NOTHING coming from either Microsoft or Zoe Mode as to what the future of the game will bring, I'm left totally curious as to where it's going. I've always had the dream where annual releases of games stop and base games are supplemented and revitalized through
    patches and DLC (It's a pipe dream, I know. I'm well aware of what the industry wants most, $$$), so I'd hate for this to be it and Powerstar Golf 2 to be a 2014 Holiday Release, with nothing really done with the 1st one.

:)

StarMerc698, Jan 1, 2014
  2. 2012 games

Come on guys where's the love?! Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron and Darksiders 2, my two most anticipate games of 2012 Love The Game, But Where's It Going? :)

The Boogymaan, Jan 1, 2014
  3. What sport game would be best/most anticipated based on gameplay?

Where's the love for Sega Superstars Tennis? Love The Game, But Where's It Going? :p

ImSoBeautEVIL, Jan 1, 2014
  4. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest

Do what I did and write Zoe Mode the developer of this game and ask them. They haven't responded yet and if they haven't in another week or so, I will again. The download tab is there on the main menu screen for a reason.

User 9242019, Jan 1, 2014
Thema:

1. Love The Game, But Where's It Going? - Similar Threads - Love Game Where's

2. I love xCloud, but i'd really like to play some backwards compatible games.

in XboX Insiders
    I love xCloud, but i'd really like to play some backwards compatible games.: Don't get me wrong I'm in love with it and use it whenever I get a little free time. The fact games like Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Halo 5, Devil May Cry 5, and DayZ can be played practically in...
  3. a short video on how the xbox game pass restored my love for games

in XboX Insiders
    a short video on how the xbox game pass restored my love for games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su2vumFDqy0&feature=youtu.be submitted by /u/NewCodeSource [link] [comments]
  4. Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass: I really love the Lego games (even tho I'm 33) so if you could add more of them that would be great. I've already beat batman 2 and 3, Indiana Jones, and Lego City. I would love to see Jurassic...
  5. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....
  6. What game did you think you'd love only to not like it very much?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game did you think you'd love only to not like it very much?: Destiny. After playing the beta, I was excited for the game to come, so that I could get immerse myself in the story and explore the areas. Once the game released, I quickly realized there wasn't...
  7. What's a game that you love that you would describe as "charming" or "adorable?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's a game that you love that you would describe as "charming" or "adorable?": Ori and the Blind Forest and Beyond Eyes b277aa63-7d91-4375-aaa3-7365d7f6ee82
  8. What games would you love to see brought to Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games would you love to see brought to Xbox.: There are so many older games out there that have been given remasters that I would love on the Xbox. Xbox has sorely missed out on the great Final Fantasy games from the early PlayStation days....
  9. I would love to see the original counter strike on backward compatability best game ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would love to see the original counter strike on backward compatability best game ever: it would be so awesome if xbox could please add the original Xbox counter strike title to backwards compat. It was so much better than cs go is today. It would be much appreciated and I know...
  10. Games I would love to see on backward Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games I would love to see on backward Compatibility: Burnout 3 Take down,Gauntlet Dark Legacy, The Serious Sam Collection, Hunter the Reckoning, Hunter the Reckoning Redeemer,Castlevania los 2, and from p.c. Bood, Blood 2 the chosen, and Criptic...