Love to hear if your a PUBG or FORTNITE player and why?

Discus and support Love to hear if your a PUBG or FORTNITE player and why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I havent played pubg yet but fortnite seems to be evolving and changing very quickly that i didnt feel the need to try it but i hear alot of players... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BIGDADDY B0MBER, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Love to hear if your a PUBG or FORTNITE player and why?

I havent played pubg yet but fortnite seems to be evolving and changing very quickly that i didnt feel the need to try it but i hear alot of players saying they love it alot better. So id love to hear everyones opinions on the games and wwhy they chose
    the one they did. PUBG OR FORTNITE?

:)

BIGDADDY B0MBER, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Has Fortnite lost its luster or is it still at the top?

Just wondering also with alot of games competing like pubg, fortnite and now cod blackout, if that trend of battle royale will get stagnant very quickly? im a halo guy myself and i love the smaller maps and quicker game play etc..

I guess i can join the im all playeed out of fortnite band wagon also. Theres no ranked system or anythign really to work towards other then the same old weekly challenges. kinda boring.

BIGDADDY B0MBER, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Add me on xbox

I play fortnite pubg and a lot of other games add my gt lol Love to hear if your a PUBG or FORTNITE player and why? :)

Typicalgaming77, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Love to hear if your a PUBG or FORTNITE player and why?

Hi there!

First of all I should say PUBG is still on Game Preview so you can get a 2 hours free trial for it before buying it so you can test it your self!

with that said, I personally prefer PUBG because its more realistic and not just in the graphics style, and its a bit more hard core than Fortnite.

Fortnite is free and everyone can play it, it is more arcady than realistic and has building elements on it so its something more that you need to think of when playing.

Fortnite has a lot of customizations and emotes that you can unlock or buy but PUBG has less than it.

Both games are being constantly updated with new content though.

it's just a matter of preference and you need to play them both to see which you prefer.

in any case both games are hell of fun when being played with friends. for me its more fun on PUBG since its more tactical and coordination is key to winning.

shadow of arman, Aug 24, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    I actually like both games. I personally like the style of Pubg better, but fornite definitely feels a lot more polished and complete. The building aspect of fortnite is often what either appeals or turns people off to fortnite. That and Fornite being
    free to play makes it very accessible to more players.

Tormaz, Aug 24, 2018
  6. xUAx Shadow
    xUAx Shadow Guest
    Hey BIGDADDY,

PUBG and Fornite are two different games honestly same genre but completely different. I would say PUBG is more like Battlefield and Fornite is more like Call of Duty. If you want a more tactical more realistic game then your gonna want to go for PUBG.
    If you want a fast pace craziness your gonna wanna go for Fornite. Both game are extremely fun however I enjoy PUBG more because I enjoy tactical shooters more. Hope this helps!

xUAx Shadow, Nov 2, 2018
  7. xUAx Shadow Win User

Hey BIGDADDY,

PUBG and Fornite are two different games honestly same genre but completely different. I would say PUBG is more like Battlefield and Fornite is more like Call of Duty. If you want a more tactical more realistic game then your gonna want to go for PUBG.
    If you want a fast pace craziness your gonna wanna go for Fornite. Both game are extremely fun however I enjoy PUBG more because I enjoy tactical shooters more. Hope this helps!
  8. Tormaz Win User

I actually like both games. I personally like the style of Pubg better, but fornite definitely feels a lot more polished and complete. The building aspect of fortnite is often what either appeals or turns people off to fortnite. That and Fornite being
    free to play makes it very accessible to more players.
  9. shadow of arman Win User

Hi there!

First of all I should say PUBG is still on Game Preview so you can get a 2 hours free trial for it before buying it so you can test it your self!

with that said, I personally prefer PUBG because its more realistic and not just in the graphics style, and its a bit more hard core than Fortnite.

Fortnite is free and everyone can play it, it is more arcady than realistic and has building elements on it so its something more that you need to think of when playing.

Fortnite has a lot of customizations and emotes that you can unlock or buy but PUBG has less than it.

Both games are being constantly updated with new content though.

it's just a matter of preference and you need to play them both to see which you prefer.

in any case both games are hell of fun when being played with friends. for me its more fun on PUBG since its more tactical and coordination is key to winning.
  10. KickenChicken00 Win User

Fortnite

I love the game, I started on PUBG too and it was ok, but now playing Fortnite is my most played game by far.
  11. darkist1 Win User

Partychat variable/adaptable Volume

Hey Mk4Y

Yeah something like this would really help in terms of playing games like Apex Legends, Pubg and Fortnite, where you need to be able to hear the enemies movements.

Sometimes the game sound is nice and loud, then your party member starts talking and you cant hear anything.
Thema:

1. Love to hear if your a PUBG or FORTNITE player and why? - Similar Threads - Love hear PUBG

2. Xbox love ban system is so flawed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox love ban system is so flawed: i have been reporting people for calling me “n word” and worse but no action has been taken. Yet i get banned over using the three letter word for donkey. This system is hilarious. How lazy can...
  3. loving the New Xbox Insider hub app and I’m really excited and looking forward to to My 3...

in XboX Insiders
    loving the New Xbox Insider hub app and I’m really excited and looking forward to to My 3...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Which game would you love to be remastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game would you love to be remastered?: I heard a lot of rumors lately that Mafia II might get a remaster and that got me thinking about other great games that would look insane with modern technology. 951547ab-d8db-4cb9-b88d-b77d22d627ed
  5. Used this and loved console streaming on my old Xbox One X, however, I had to get a new one...

in XboX Insiders
    Used this and loved console streaming on my old Xbox One X, however, I had to get a new one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  6. Today I lost my love of Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today I lost my love of Microsoft: User friendly is very common these days but it is not how I would describe Microsoft. I tried to separate my email from my sons Fortnite account which is attached to a different email. Thought I...
  7. The love of gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The love of gaming: What made you start playing video games? ccd37c79-a553-4666-9781-88e4faa99981
  8. Love to see some of these amazing “Next-Gen” features popping up on current systems....

in XboX Insiders
    Love to see some of these amazing “Next-Gen” features popping up on current systems....: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox 15th Anniversary: We'd Love to Hear From You!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 15th Anniversary: We'd Love to Hear From You!: Hey Xbox Gamers, November 15th, 2001 is a day I’ll never forget as a video game fan. It was the launch of the Original Xbox. Now, nearly 15 years later I can’t help but reflect on the amazing...
  10. I'd love to hear your opinion!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'd love to hear your opinion!: I'm a girl and I really like playing games where I can play as a girl. I've played Skyrim, every Portal, Mass Effect, Fable and Dragon Age title, and Viva Pinata: TIP and the Sims. I really...