Love to see some of these amazing “Next-Gen” features popping up on current systems....

Discus and support Love to see some of these amazing “Next-Gen” features popping up on current systems.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Love to see some of these amazing “Next-Gen” features popping up on current systems....

/u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Feb 6, 2020
  2. RedBeardDC Win User

Xbox One 'Lite'

You want a next gen system with current gen features? Get a PC or a PS4.
  3. Honourless Win User

Is the next-gen version worth it?

I think that better graphics can make a game worth buying on next gen as opposed to current gen,such as,the next gen has zero pop up while current has pop up.Much larger draw distances is another one,for some games where seeing into the distance has an importance.Stuff
    like that could influence me.

-

But better looking and reacting foliage is not something i'd hold off for,or rebuy for.As for the load screens,it is minimal on xbox version and the load screens that do appear are short,so that is no handicap for current gen A Creed.
  4. J4CKTH3G4P3R420 Win User

Interested in VR for next gen?

Absolutely Im sad that xbox doesnt currently have a VR platform and it would be amazing to see it on the next gen.
  5. Static Jak Win User

XBOX 720

Yeah most likely that if they do show up on next gen they'll be a port from current gen. Bump up to 1920x1080, add in some decent anti aliasing to remove jaggies and some DX 11 features and updated textures.
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

Borderlands 3

pretty much just more of the same...maybe some better optimization or whatever to clear up the texture pop-in's and whatnot, but over all it's a damn fine series that i would love to see keep coming. wont be for a while though, the next gearbox game will
    be a brand new ip for next gen...
Thema:

Love to see some of these amazing “Next-Gen” features popping up on current systems....

1. Love to see some of these amazing “Next-Gen” features popping up on current systems.... - Similar Threads - Love amazing “Next

2. Xbox love ban system is so flawed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox love ban system is so flawed: i have been reporting people for calling me “n word” and worse but no action has been taken. Yet i get banned over using the three letter word for donkey. This system is hilarious. How lazy can...
  3. loving the New Xbox Insider hub app and I’m really excited and looking forward to to My 3...

in XboX Insiders
    loving the New Xbox Insider hub app and I’m really excited and looking forward to to My 3...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Which game would you love to be remastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game would you love to be remastered?: I heard a lot of rumors lately that Mafia II might get a remaster and that got me thinking about other great games that would look insane with modern technology. 951547ab-d8db-4cb9-b88d-b77d22d627ed
  5. Used this and loved console streaming on my old Xbox One X, however, I had to get a new one...

in XboX Insiders
    Used this and loved console streaming on my old Xbox One X, however, I had to get a new one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  6. Today I lost my love of Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today I lost my love of Microsoft: User friendly is very common these days but it is not how I would describe Microsoft. I tried to separate my email from my sons Fortnite account which is attached to a different email. Thought I...
  7. The love of gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The love of gaming: What made you start playing video games? ccd37c79-a553-4666-9781-88e4faa99981
  8. Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the...

in XboX Insiders
    Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/II-Greeny-II [link] [comments]
  9. What Do you Love About Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Do you Love About Xbox: I like how in the my games and apps section games can be organized where you can see whats installed. I like the rewards app. I like when there is an episode of inside xbox on mixer. I also really...
  10. My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?): I joined the 8th generation of consoles late. Late enough that i was able to purchase the Xbox one X, the following thanks giving after it was released. I made this choice after deciding to ditch...