Low audio in my games after last update

Discus and support Low audio in my games after last update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys, anyone have this issue? Low audio in my games after last update, yesterday all ok but after update my games audio are too low i have change... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SalvoChirico, May 21, 2020.

1. SalvoChirico
    SalvoChirico Guest

Hello guys, anyone have this issue? Low audio in my games after last update, yesterday all ok but after update my games audio are too low i have change 2 headset, astro a10 and turtle beach recon 200 but i have same low audio... Thanks...

:)

SalvoChirico, May 21, 2020
  2. Throwinqs Win User

Hello fellow gamer, there are 2 methods I use, method 1, Is using an xbox adpater and turning the sound up on there or, method 2, pressing the home button going to the settings tab then press Audio and turn the all of them till you can here youre gaming
    or party chat sound,

Hope this helps

3. GreenGillz Win User

Have you been streaming or recording plays at all? And have you tried a hard reset? I had this problem yesterday afternoon but resolved after a hard reset and reconnecting my audio equipment.
  4. LOLLLL01110 Win User

Use the xbox ambasador app on ypur xbox and see if ther is an Beta update (maby fixed)
  5. iMsFox Win User

This is an issue more gamers are facing. Restarting xbox might work. Otherwise check the in game audio options and the audio settings on xbox, they might chamged after the update 😉
  6. SalvoChirico Win User

Hi, my problem is power button on console faulty...
Thema:

1. Low audio in my games after last update - Similar Threads - Low audio games

2. Xbox one x stuck on low resolution mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x stuck on low resolution mode: My Xbox One X will only load up in low resolution mode (640x480). When I try to change the resolution to 720 or 1080p I receive a brief no signal error on my tv before it reverts back to 640x480....
  3. xbox one low mic volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one low mic volume: My mic volume is so low my friends can barely hear me. I have a turtle beach headset connected to a wired controller (both brand new). I can hear game sound fine as well as my friends mics but it...
  4. : Xbox One S stuck in Low Resolution Display.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox One S stuck in Low Resolution Display.: : Xbox One S stuck in Low Resolution Display. https://youtu.be/Ls6Yz5U2LoU Try this video I hope this helps b7d6cae3-25a3-4431-8300-245fcd5163f5
  5. Low audio volume after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Low audio volume after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update: Sitting down for the first time after my system updated last night. Audio through my TV is very low compared to how it used to be. I usually would need volume set at 4-5 but I'm currently at 11....
  6. Xbox One Controller: Low Audio Output through 3.5mm Jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller: Low Audio Output through 3.5mm Jack: I recently bought a second xbox one controller. When I plug my mic into the new controller the audio output is ~25% the total volume of my old controller. I'm thinking its a hardware problem as...
  7. Party can hear my game audio even though my TV is muted and my headset volume is low.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party can hear my game audio even though my TV is muted and my headset volume is low.: I was playing with 5 people this weekend and they could all hear my game audio even though my TV was muted and my headset volume was low. The said it was confusing and frustrating, but I have no...
  8. Anyone notice low quality game audio ...everywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone notice low quality game audio ...everywhere?: I've just recently got Assassin's Creed Unity as a digital download. The game sound is very off and low quality. Footsteps, combat sounds, dialogue, and everything else. A bit difficult to...
  9. Lego Dimensions Low Cut Scene/Dialogue audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Dimensions Low Cut Scene/Dialogue audio: Hey guys, I recently purchased Lego Dimensions. While playing I noticed that the audio in the cut scenes especially the dialogues are at a much lower level then anything else in the game. I have...
  10. Xbox One game audio extremely low when on parry chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One game audio extremely low when on parry chat: Ok so I know there are a few posts about how the game audio is low when in party chat, and everyone just says go to the audio settings and move the little bar more over to the game audio instead...