Low audio volume after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update

Discus and support Low audio volume after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sitting down for the first time after my system updated last night. Audio through my TV is very low compared to how it used to be. I usually would need... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oogravyoo72, May 14, 2020.

1. Low audio volume after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update

Sitting down for the first time after my system updated last night. Audio through my TV is very low compared to how it used to be. I usually would need volume set at 4-5 but I'm currently at 11. The sound is also a bit hollow.

Audio through my headphones seems unchanged.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Reporting now via Xbox.

I have rebooted with no change.

submitted by /u/oogravyoo72
    [link] [comments]

/u/oogravyoo72, May 14, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  5. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Thanks for the reply.I am already in the insider program for 14 months so I don't know if that makes me part of Alpha skip ahead?Thanks
  6. Shuehb1233 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Por lo regular tardan un par de semanas
Thema:

Low audio volume after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update

1. Low audio volume after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update - Similar Threads - Low audio volume

2. Xbox one S stuck in Low-resolution, time to cut my losses?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one S stuck in Low-resolution, time to cut my losses?: Being new to gaming and consoles I thought I could save some money and bought a second-hand console. Four weeks after buying it and it's now stuck in low-res mode (480×640 or something). I've...
  3. Controller won't update, batteries low (not true)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't update, batteries low (not true): This morning all my controllers are not working. With new batteries, I power on the xbox with the controller. Xbox turns on, controller works for 10 seconds then shuts off (same pattern occurs on...
  4. Xbox one x stuck on low resolution mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x stuck on low resolution mode: My Xbox One X will only load up in low resolution mode (640x480). When I try to change the resolution to 720 or 1080p I receive a brief no signal error on my tv before it reverts back to 640x480....
  5. Low audio in my games after last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Low audio in my games after last update: Hello guys, anyone have this issue? Low audio in my games after last update, yesterday all ok but after update my games audio are too low i have change 2 headset, astro a10 and turtle beach recon...
  6. Xbox One Controller: Low Audio Output through 3.5mm Jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller: Low Audio Output through 3.5mm Jack: I recently bought a second xbox one controller. When I plug my mic into the new controller the audio output is ~25% the total volume of my old controller. I'm thinking its a hardware problem as...
  7. Party can hear my game audio even though my TV is muted and my headset volume is low.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party can hear my game audio even though my TV is muted and my headset volume is low.: I was playing with 5 people this weekend and they could all hear my game audio even though my TV was muted and my headset volume was low. The said it was confusing and frustrating, but I have no...
  8. Anyone notice low quality game audio ...everywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone notice low quality game audio ...everywhere?: I've just recently got Assassin's Creed Unity as a digital download. The game sound is very off and low quality. Footsteps, combat sounds, dialogue, and everything else. A bit difficult to...
  9. Lego Dimensions Low Cut Scene/Dialogue audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Dimensions Low Cut Scene/Dialogue audio: Hey guys, I recently purchased Lego Dimensions. While playing I noticed that the audio in the cut scenes especially the dialogues are at a much lower level then anything else in the game. I have...
  10. Xbox One game audio extremely low when on parry chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One game audio extremely low when on parry chat: Ok so I know there are a few posts about how the game audio is low when in party chat, and everyone just says go to the audio settings and move the little bar more over to the game audio instead...