Low downloads speeds on Xbox Gamepass app for PC(Beta)

Discus and support Low downloads speeds on Xbox Gamepass app for PC(Beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; First I'll say that my internet speed is about 800-900 Mb/sec When I download games on the Xbox pc app, my download speed changes from 1 MB to ~70MB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by avivd2312, Jan 27, 2021.

1. avivd2312
    avivd2312 Guest

First I'll say that my internet speed is about 800-900 Mb/sec

When I download games on the Xbox pc app, my download speed changes from 1 MB to ~70MB all the time. and most of the time its preety low.

However, when downloading games from other applications, like Steam, Epic store and Battlenet, the download speed is constant on 90-110 MB

Is there any fix for this issue? I've seen answers about changing the delivery optimizations but this didnt realy work

:)

avivd2312, Jan 27, 2021
  2. fazemungrull Win User

First I'll say that my internet speed is about 800-900 Mb/sec

When I download games on the Xbox pc app, my download speed changes from 1 MB to ~70MB all the time. and most of the time its preety low.

However, when downloading games from other applications, like Steam, Epic store and Battlenet, the download speed is constant on 90-110 MB

Is there any fix for this issue? I've seen answers about changing the delivery optimizations but this didnt realy work
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

download the xbox beta app for windows 10 then get it that way, it is available from the windows store and is in gamepass for pc too.
  4. RyuKenDK Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

5. Tezzarrific Win User

Can't download Halo: The Master Chief Collection *solved*

initiate the download from the xbox beta app (gamepass app).
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Are you using the Xbox (beta) app on PC to install Gamepass games?
Thema:

1. Low downloads speeds on Xbox Gamepass app for PC(Beta) - Similar Threads - Low downloads speeds

2. Ridiculously low Xbox One X Upload Speed - Download is FINE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculously low Xbox One X Upload Speed - Download is FINE.: So after much research now ive come to the conclusion that it seems to be xbox/microsoft’s issue with low upload speeds. Im using FiOS for my ISP, 1 GB up and down, hard wired to my console. On...
  3. Download speeds are way low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speeds are way low: I have fiber optic providing my house with internet. Every speed test i have done has shown me having download speeds of 700+ Even when selecting a server in Washington on multiple tests (I heard...
  4. Is anyone else having low upload speed with high download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having low upload speed with high download speeds: I have 400 mbps download and 20 upload and in the last two weeks the download speed is perfect but the upload speed is between 1.5 and 3.5. I know for a fact its not my internet company so that...
  5. I have ridiculously low download speeds on game updates, and downloads on my Xbox One (In...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have ridiculously low download speeds on game updates, and downloads on my Xbox One (In...: I have tried wired and wireless internet, Both of which work on my computer, and other xbox at the normal speed of around 100 Mb per second so I can not see how it could be something wrong with my...
  6. Download speeds really low after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds really low after latest update: Has anyone else noticed a massive drop in doenload speed when downloading games after the latest update? My usual speed is about 130Mbps after the latest update its anyehere from 1Mbps to 18Mbps....
  7. Xbox One download speed very low (45 mbps and I should be getting 1000 mbps)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One download speed very low (45 mbps and I should be getting 1000 mbps): Hi I have an xbox one with Ethernet Cat5e directly going from a gigabit network switch to my xbox one. I get 1 GBPS download speed on my laptop when I plug the ethernet into my laptop but when I...
  8. Internet: Low download speed and high latency

in XboX Insiders
    Internet: Low download speed and high latency: Has anyone experienced poor network connection on their Xbox lately? I'm wondering if there was a recent console update that messed something up. For the past 3 weeks or so, I have been getting...
  9. Game Pass low download speed

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass low download speed: Hey, I got Game Pass for playing Sea Of Thieves with friend on pc, but I can't even download the game just because my speed is around 800 kbs. In begining, It is downloading 5 gb in straight away...
  10. Download speed is very low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is very low: Download speed is very low I tested it with Detailed Network, it was high speed But the download speed is very low It's either a malicious server or a console itself This is a global problem...