Low frame rate on Xbox one X

Discus and support Low frame rate on Xbox one X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, in advance thanks for helping me out. I Have been having low/choppy frame rate in jump force on my xbox one X, its been affecting how i play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaymondDuncan1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Low frame rate on Xbox one X

Hey guys, in advance thanks for helping me out. I Have been having low/choppy frame rate in jump force on my xbox one X, its been affecting how i play the game, for instance it almost feels like it has a delayed reaction when i press a button in some intense
    fight scenes, which is kind of understandable, but i also experienced this in: fallout 4, vampyr, and farcry 5, the only games that play well are The Witcher 3, star wars battlefront and borderlands 2. I don’t know if it is a issue with my xbox one x or the
    games not being updated correctly because all the games i have seems to have the latest updates.

Please do let me know if these really are “issues” or if it should actually be like that.

Thanks.

:)

RaymondDuncan1, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Anthem!!!

How's the frame rate?

When I saw EuroGamer's Digital Foundry performance tests of this game a few weeks ago, I was pretty shocked by the frame rate issues. The base Xbox One version was only 900P and suffered frame rate drops as low as 21fps! Come on! How on earth is that even
    playable??

The One X version was a great resolution wise, but those frame drops were still pretty bad, and what about those loading times?
  3. AyyMD Win User

Hi!

I would suggest resetting your console. This will clear the cache and remove corrupted data, which might be slowing your console (Xbox One X) down in games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Instructions:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. Select Reset and keep my games & apps
    This won't delete any of your game & apps, so you don't have to worry about reinstalling anything.

-Xbox Ambassador
  4. matthewiag Win User

Is there an improvement to FPS by playing non-enchaned Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One X / Xbox One S.

Hello

If your playing on an Xbox One or Xbox One S you will only see better Frame Rates.

If your Playing on an Xbox One X you will see the better Frame Rates and possibly 4K HDR if they have been enhanced.
  5. tez bomb Win User

What do you want from the next gen xbox ?

High frame rate and hight graphics at the same time. Hate the fact on some games on the xbox one x you have to choose between the two.

Personally I always choose frame rate
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Xbox one x

The xbox one x has faster load times on all games, however not all games are xbox one x enhanced. For games that are enhanced you will see higher image quality and better stability in the frame rate. Games that are not enhanced won't look any better graphically
    but will gain the benefit of higher frame rates for smoother gameplay.
Thema:

1. Low frame rate on Xbox one X - Similar Threads - Low frame rate

2. I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance...: I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance on game - cannot play. I tried Forza and Disney - they both lag and have poor performance. If I cannot...
  3. Games lagging/low performance for Xbox beta app and game pass for PC gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Games lagging/low performance for Xbox beta app and game pass for PC gaming: Hi, I updated to latest Windows Version and meet PC system requirements. I downloaded the Xbox beta app for PC I purchased game pass for PC - and I cannot find Minecraft? Please help. And I...
  4. Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?: Hi, I've had my xbox one just under a year now, so it is still under warranty. Lately, the controller will constantly alert me that my batteries are low and constantly turn off - even if I have...
  5. forza horizon 4 düşük yayın bant genişliği[forza horizon 4 low broadcast bandwidth]

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 düşük yayın bant genişliği[forza horizon 4 low broadcast bandwidth]: merhabalar öncelikle forza horizon 4 oyunumda aldığım hata düşük yayın bant genişliği sorunu son güncellemeden sonra sürekli olmaya başladı oyuna ilk girdiğimde sıkıntı yok ama 15-20 dk oynayınca...
  6. Xbox one S resolution is low as possible

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one S resolution is low as possible: I turned on my Xbox for the first time today and the resolution is now stuck at 640x480 and it will no longer accept 4k HDR 10. Last night it was working just fine but all I can do now is force it...
  7. Low framerate on Orange Box (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low framerate on Orange Box (Xbox 360): I just tested out Half-Life 2 from the Orange Box on my Xbox 360. The framerate seems choppy. Is it like this for everyone? Is there any way I can improve it? Thanks....
  8. Game Pass low download speed

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass low download speed: Hey, I got Game Pass for playing Sea Of Thieves with friend on pc, but I can't even download the game just because my speed is around 800 kbs. In begining, It is downloading 5 gb in straight away...
  9. low frame rate on 360 games that came to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low frame rate on 360 games that came to xbox one: whenever i play halo reach i get serious slow frame rate is there a fix for this? 2cbdabb2-2742-4e7e-aa3e-ec016197c592
  10. Games seem to suffer from low frame rate and aren't displaying in 1080P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games seem to suffer from low frame rate and aren't displaying in 1080P: I just want to play my games but they seem to run a lot worse than on my 360, is my xbox one broken? c4d32d28-58a9-489e-9dd2-eb1be1a3f06f