Low Xbox fps for around 8-9 months now.

Discus and support Low Xbox fps for around 8-9 months now. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having poor xbox FPS as of late, on offline games and online- more specificly for the past 8 months or so. I had a oringial xbox one and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by goombakingdom, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Low Xbox fps for around 8-9 months now.

I have been having poor xbox FPS as of late, on offline games and online- more specificly for the past 8 months or so. I had a oringial xbox one and it began lagging so i tried hard resetting it, moving it to a ventilated area, factory resetting it and
    eventualy bought a new xbox; the S. This xbox had the same issues and i repeated the past steps, i then bought a new TV, a samsung UN32M4500 smart TV and im still having said issues. I also got the S repaired and now im having controler disconection issues
    as well, it disconnects every 1-2 hours. Any help would be must appreciated. I want to enjoy my games.

:)

goombakingdom, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Max is Welll Win User

What game? Some newer games have trouble with FPS on the older-gen consoles. But getting an Xbox One X smoothes out FPS with ease.
  3. Teddy KrooGa Win User

Hey Goomba

I have an Xbox X and have been having similar issues whilst playing Warzone BR. Hard reset on my my console seems to do the trick.

Do you run your games from the internal storage or a external SSD or HDD?

The controller disconnection issue I have also come across. I understand using lower grade batteries or power supply can cause these issues with the controller.
  4. Nameloi Win User

Let's Guess the Score: Ghost Recon Future Soldier

I think it will end up around high 8 (8.7) or low 9 (9.2).

But maybe well get a surprise.
  5. tjayars Win User

Extremely Large Gamerscores

100k really isn't very much. With all the platforms available now you could do it in 8-9 months
  6. Mafivee Win User

Extremely Large Gamerscores

Lol 8-9 months... at the rate that I'm going, it could be 8-9 years : D

-

Not to worry though, it's not overly important : P
Thema:

1. Low Xbox fps for around 8-9 months now. - Similar Threads - Low fps around

2. Alan Wake has low rate fps in pc (Solved)

in XBoX on Windows
    Alan Wake has low rate fps in pc (Solved): Hello. I recently bought the PC game pass. Among the games I was interested in playing was the Alan Wake. When I want to open it, it tells me that my system requirements were below what is needed....
  3. Alan Wake has low rate fps in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Alan Wake has low rate fps in pc: Hello. I recently bought the PC game pass. Among the games I was interested in playing was the Alan Wake. When I want to open it, it tells me that my system requirements were below what is needed....
  4. Low fps on xbox one original

in XBoX on Consoles
    Low fps on xbox one original: So I have my xbox one original when I play a game it feels like I'm playing on 1fps it's so laggy and sometimes it crashes and my warranty has ended and sometimes I need to restart because my mic...
  5. Getting low FPS on Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting low FPS on Minecraft windows 10 edition: I recently switched to Minecraft windows 10 edition, and when I started playing, I got only 60 FPS. I then watched a tutorial on how to fix this, so I went into Minecraft windows 10 editions game...
  6. I think that it's low fps on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think that it's low fps on xbox one x: playing only pes2019 or fifa2019 on xbox one x , no problem for a few minute , then unplayable in terms of framerate 4k or 1080p , off hdr mode , on xbox one x and my philips 43pus6503...
  7. Gears of war ultimate edition low fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate edition low fps: Buy GOW ultimate edition. nvidia 2080 OC i7 8700k SSD Load cpu: 40% Load gpu: 40% 60FPS Correct the **** problem that has dragged since 1809 24c37841-4e0d-4e39-88e1-e7ceab488efb
  8. low fps :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low fps :(: right now my xbox one has very low fps in the game called fortnite, how can I fix the fps crashes? 985dd3c5-a9b8-4743-b409-e1f866bc81f9
  9. Sea of Thieves Low FPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Low FPS: I am getting 1/15 fps on SoT only happens on this game and I am about to uninstall cef69850-803c-4ac3-b9bf-d726bac15b7e
  10. Why am i getting such low fps on every game i have played

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i getting such low fps on every game i have played: Just got a new xbox one s shadow of war console and i also bought red dead redemption 2 and gta v and halo 5 and more but all these games i have played they are running really low on fps i can...