Loyalty Promotion for Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Loyalty Promotion for Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got the surprise auto-renewal on my Gold subscription this morning. I remember in the past there have been loyalty discounts on Gold. Do they still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BW1144, Jun 23, 2019.

1. BW1144
    BW1144 Guest

I got the surprise auto-renewal on my Gold subscription this morning. I remember in the past there have been loyalty discounts on Gold. Do they still exist? Being charged the full $60 when there are retailers who sell for cheaper is a bummer.

:)

BW1144, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Yes, there are often offers on the price of the gold membership, but it is for the silver users. I prefer put a reminder on the billing date and cancel before the payment is charged.
  3. R4VER Win User

Ive been stung a few times with this, i try not to buy gold on live.

Normally get a download code from a retailer.

No only Microsoft Rewards, you could get gold codes by building up a bank of points.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Turning off auto-renewal is one option, as is buying prepaid codes online from reputable retailers. A quick search for "Xbox Live Gold 12-month discounts" usually finds good prices under the yearly $60 cost. Of course, if you haven't already done so, consider
    upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate for US$1 and convert that same subscription to Gold, Game Pass Console and Game Pass PC.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Well make sure you disable auto renew this time. I find that if I have that option turned off I'll get deals close to the expiration on my dashboard.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Thema:

1. Loyalty Promotion for Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Loyalty Promotion Live

2. Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...: Help i have no clue how or why this is happening but it is urgent. When I try to buy games through the store, all my money is in my account balance, however when I tried to buy the game through...
  3. Borderlands Loyalty Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Loyalty Rewards: I just got the Borderlands Handsome Collection and when i pulled up the menus i received a notification saying that i have loyalty rewards, that i would have to go to the extras section and then...
  4. X-Box & Microsoft Loyalty

in XBoX Rewards
    X-Box & Microsoft Loyalty: Hi guys. I have been with you for 14 years, and I don't intend to stop. I currently own 2 original X-Boxes, one is in storage. 3 X-Box 360's, 2 are in storage, one is being currently used, and...
  5. Why is my Xbox preview of the loyalty program 500 points? The questionnaire has been completed ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Why is my Xbox preview of the loyalty program 500 points? The questionnaire has been completed ...: Why is my Xbox preview of the loyalty program 500 points? The questionnaire has been completed this month. 4a015701-3485-42b5-8ad9-a98bdd7e74f2
  6. Loyalty Promotions for Life-Long Customers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Loyalty Promotions for Life-Long Customers: I recently contacted xbox support chat about my xbox one. I have the original day one edition and want to upgrade to the one x. (because of all the software slow downs and issues with the original...
  7. Madden 19- not recognizing legend edition bonuses or loyalty bonus from mut18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 19- not recognizing legend edition bonuses or loyalty bonus from mut18: takes me in via ea access trial but ultimate team is not recognizing me as a returning member nor all the legend edition packs showing up in my account 3e2621a8-9f1c-4680-a2ce-f2d92e90d2a9
  8. GTA: San Andreas, the game that vanished from my catalogue, and company loyalty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA: San Andreas, the game that vanished from my catalogue, and company loyalty: Hi all, So, I, like many others, purchased the digital download of GTA: SA when it became available on the xbox 360. This week, as you know, it became available on the xbox one this week, so I,...
  9. Missing horizon 3 loyalty rewards after claiming on forza hub (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing horizon 3 loyalty rewards after claiming on forza hub (PC): I installed Forza Horizon 3 on my PC a few days ago and then remembered that i can get forza hub to redeem my loyalty rewards for playing the past games. I boot up forza hub and hit claim on...
  10. Where's the reward for loyalty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the reward for loyalty?: Im extremely unhappy with Microsoft at the moment. I purchased my Xbox one x over a month the ago at full price with no promotions and now you're giving away free games ?? I've been a loyal...