LucidSound LS35X

Discus and support LucidSound LS35X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the LucidSound LS35X. It is a Bluetooth gaming headsets specifically made for Xbox one. In the directions to set it up it says that I need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darnold626, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Darnold626
    Darnold626 Guest

LucidSound LS35X

I purchased the LucidSound LS35X. It is a Bluetooth gaming headsets specifically made for Xbox one. In the directions to set it up it says that I need to pair it with my Xbox. I have an older Xbox one consol that does not have the pairing button
    on the front. Is this headset not compatible with my Xbox?

:)

Darnold626, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Darnold626 Win User

LucidSound LS35X

the pair button of the original Xbox one is on the side of the console, see this image.

https://support.turtlebeach.com/hc/article_attachments/360003423253/Older_Xbox_-_Enrollment.png
  3. ZenKiller08 Win User

LucidSound LS35X

4. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Good mic or headset

Check out the Lucidsound sets...the mics don’t pick up much extra audio. Super comfy to boot. I have an LS35X
  5. MissGeekness Win User

Wireless xbox one headset with wired option

Hi,

The LucidSound LS35X is a wireless headset with a 3.5mm audio jack.

I use a Bose QC35II myself. I can connect it with Bluetooth to 2 devices simultaneously. And for gaming I connect it to the controller with a detachable cable.

The only thing I cannot do with it is voice chat on the xbox (but im not intended to do that anyway).
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Headset

Check out the Lucidsound family of xbox headsets, fantastic performance.
Thema:

LucidSound LS35X

1. LucidSound LS35X - Similar Threads - LucidSound LS35X

2. Ls35x wireless headset cutting out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ls35x wireless headset cutting out: As the title says my headset is cutting out And if i turn off windows sonic its fine And on my pc it is fine 16ca000e-ad0f-45d4-9749-23e539955fd6
  3. Gears of War 5 PC - Dolby Atmos - Lucid Sound LS35X

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 PC - Dolby Atmos - Lucid Sound LS35X: As soon as Gears 5 is launched on PC using the LS35X Lucid Sound headphones there is an issue with Dolby Atmos. The sound instantly starts cutting in and out. If I click on the sound settings in...