Lv29 Titan or lv30 hunter looking for a von raid

Discus and support Lv29 Titan or lv30 hunter looking for a von raid in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Send me a message in game if you need me. I'll do hard or normal 8ed33990-fe86-4f02-baf7-2ae506d0366e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavyJae, Nov 11, 2014.

1. DavyJae
    DavyJae Guest

Send me a message in game if you need me.

I'll do hard or normal

:)

DavyJae, Nov 11, 2014
  2. DrxDot
    DrxDot Guest
    Crota Normal

Crota normal lv30. I have 3 people. Warlock, Titan and me a hunter. Join! Need help!

DrxDot, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Crotas end raid

Lvl 31 titan and hunter looking for a raid group

Arthur Peabody, Nov 11, 2014
  4. DrxDot Win User

Crota Normal

Crota normal lv30. I have 3 people. Warlock, Titan and me a hunter. Join! Need help!
  5. mannynyc23 Win User

raid?

lv29 warlock....looking for a VOG raid. Please message me or send an invite. I will be on most of the day.
  6. leafypot Win User

Looking for more for raid team

I'm a lvl 32 hunter (both), lvl 30 warlock (sunslinger), & lvl 30 titan (defender). I've done the first two raids looking for help with the last one + people to do other raids
  7. FINGERZ360 Win User

2 needed for hard Crota Raid

Any room in hard raid at all i got a titan hunter and warlock all level 32
  8. TJCKY22 Win User

DESTINY VENUS RAID TEAM!!

My GT is ill be on tonight (hunter) and I should be able to hit 27 i an hour or so. been looking for people to raid with. I also have a friend who is 27 that I play with, hes a titan.
Thema:

1. Lv29 Titan or lv30 hunter looking for a von raid - Similar Threads - Lv29 Titan lv30

2. Titan one double y one time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titan one double y one time: Hello, i get a titan one and i want press double y one time. Not 2 times but one time, on black ops 2 xbox 360. Can you help me, thanks. 634f0689-4c40-434f-9879-fd54ca7a1666
  3. Titan one double y one time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titan one double y one time: Hello, i get a titan on and i want press one time y and it will do double y in one time, on xbox 360 black ops 2. Can you hhelp me, thanks b8122b06-2a2f-4253-8096-04c53ac00f0e
  4. Titan one double y one time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titan one double y one time: Bonjour, j'ai un titan one et j'aimerais savoir comment faire un double y en appuyant qu'une fois sur black ops 2 xbox 360. Merci de votre soutien. [Translation-Hello, I have a titan one and I...
  5. Titan Quest Anniverary Edition crashes instantly after start - SELFSOLVED (!) Could help others

in XBoX on Windows
    Titan Quest Anniverary Edition crashes instantly after start - SELFSOLVED (!) Could help others: Hi Support. I wanted to play Titan Quest Anniversary, but sadly, after the start I can hear a sound that seems to "hang" and repeats 4 times. Then, my screen gets black and I get back to the...
  6. Launch freeze up when trying to play Monster Jam Steel Titans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch freeze up when trying to play Monster Jam Steel Titans: Can ANYONE please help with this ongoing issue I am having. Was told THQ NORDIC is aware of this issue but when can I expect a resolution to the problem? Can NOT play this game. Please help!...
  7. Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45): Greetings, couldn't play the game online. After a lot of testing and changing stuff up I realised that the installed version via the Xbox game app is 1.45, the actual Version on Steam is v2.7...
  8. Attack on Titan 2 Online mode is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attack on Titan 2 Online mode is broken: Since the other thread got locked, this game just received an update and expansion but the multiplayer is completely broken for some people, myself included. I can play Gears 4, Overwatch,...
  9. How to access the Attack on Titan 2 Final Battle DLC content

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to access the Attack on Titan 2 Final Battle DLC content: My son preordered the attack on titans two final battle DLC but he doesnt know how to go about accessing the content. Can someone please walk him through what to do in order to access the dlc ?...
  10. Xbox beta app - titan quest anniversary edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox beta app - titan quest anniversary edition: Hey so i downloaded this tried to launch it, after clicking play it does nothing. i figured it was corrupted or something in the download so i re-downloaded it and boom nothing happens again. it...