LVL 39 Berzerker looking for UHVM players

Discus and support LVL 39 Berzerker looking for UHVM players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just hit me up. Also would like to beat down that terramorphus guy. I'm usually on around 9:30 PM Central time. 9a31ac74-8594-489d-83b5-48559887b759 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I be Andrewski, Mar 18, 2014.

1. LVL 39 Berzerker looking for UHVM players

Just hit me up. Also would like to beat down that terramorphus guy. I'm usually on around 9:30 PM Central time.

:)

I be Andrewski, Mar 18, 2014
  2. Vault of Glass

Lvl 28 and lvl 27 warlock looking for players for raid add me

V v Squally v V, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Vault of Glass, XBOX One, need 2 maybe 3 more

Lvl 28 and lvl 27 lock looking for players for raid add me

V v Squally v V, Mar 18, 2014
  4. iDellMoney Win User

Leveled Classes gone.

Same here my lvl!50 engineer whent down to 39 and my othe lvl 18 engineer went down to lvl 14
  5. RoMoGAMER Win User

Would like some friends to play borderlands.

I would help out but my char is only lvl 39 even though I have finished the main game quest, most of the side quests,and both DLC's.Except the raid bosses (obviously, as they are lvl 50). I wouldn't be much use to most of you with lvl 50 characters. If you
    find the need for a lvl 39 commando character then add me.
  6. Rexx Doom Win User

Moxxis Larger Arena Challenge

Would love to help, but I can only play after midnight as I work graveyards. Tuesday and Thursday after 12am est, I'm free. I need these as well. Lvl 69 Berzerker here.
  7. Merlin4421 Win User

xbox one vs xbox 360 cod ghosts not much difference

If ghost doesn't look better that is on infinity ward not Microsoft. Bf4 is like night and day. I played to lvl 39 on x360. The graphics for bf4 on x1 are a huge step up I couldn't be happier.
  8. V v Squally v V Win User

Vault of Glass, XBOX One, need 2 maybe 3 more

Lvl 28 and lvl 27 lock looking for players for raid add me
Thema:

LVL 39 Berzerker looking for UHVM players

1. LVL 39 Berzerker looking for UHVM players - Similar Threads - LVL Berzerker looking

2. PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES: Before was a similar problem with no updating/ True Skill LVL/XP and leaderboards in these games: Not WORKING: Far CRY 2 - XP not save and leaderboards too Kane & lynch 2 - Leaderboards...
  3. afterglow controller + afterglow lvl 1 sound problem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    afterglow controller + afterglow lvl 1 sound problem ?: Split from this thread. I know what you mean... I just got one as well, and boy... am I thinking of going back to my other controller. I cant be in a party without something from my game going...
  4. Point and lvl up

in XBoX Rewards
    Point and lvl up: I know it has been a long time ago, but at the time they promise points for buying marvel movies. I did but the points never came and it would have put me in the next lvl.........
  5. Problem with growing up XP lvl on game Red Faction Guerrilla-Multiplayer x360 EN/US/PL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with growing up XP lvl on game Red Faction Guerrilla-Multiplayer x360 EN/US/PL: EN/US/ Hello I have weird big problem with my accounts because my 2849XP level is growing up normally when I play and have the game with multiplayer started but when I leave the game and start...
  6. Problem with growing up XP lvl on game Red Faction Guerrilla-Multiplayer x360 EN/US/PL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with growing up XP lvl on game Red Faction Guerrilla-Multiplayer x360 EN/US/PL: EN/US/ Hello I have weird big problem with my accounts because my 2849XP level is growing up normally when I play and have the game with multiplayer started but when I leave the game and start...
  7. Fortnite STW, here are the full collection book rewards lvl 1-100, hope it helps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite STW, here are the full collection book rewards lvl 1-100, hope it helps.: These are the full collection book rewards as of 2 July 2018, enjoy! 1NOTHING2500 HERO EXP3random green schem-ward4500 survivor exp56 drops of rain6500 vbucks77 drops of rain8green person/lead-...
  8. EVOLVE 40 lvl achievement not unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EVOLVE 40 lvl achievement not unlock: Hello, I have a problem with EVOLVE game, I reached level 40 and achievement not unlocked what should i do? 4cc09dcd-563c-42d3-b677-3516436c1936
  9. Dragonball xenoverse 2 lvl problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball xenoverse 2 lvl problem: I have a problem with dragonball xenoverse 2 after you become lvl 80 you need to go to namek and talk to guru . i did that and give me lvl cap 100-125 and not 80-85 and sinds that i cant lvl up...
  10. Expensive controller wont output game audio through afterglow lvl 3 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expensive controller wont output game audio through afterglow lvl 3 headset: i bought a design lab controller but my afterglow lvl 3 headset will not output game audio to my ears but my cheaper wired conteoller will what gives? 68875412-e099-4815-bd3f-d5b76b4cb7f6