M&B Series for Xbox 360 Platform/s

Discus and support M&B Series for Xbox 360 Platform/s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [View:http://gamersgate.http.internapcdn.net/gamersgate/screenshots_img/DD-TWMBW/116802_7_medium.jpg:550:300] [View:[MEDIA]] I opened this topic to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N20CEBO, Mar 21, 2014.

1. N20CEBO
    N20CEBO Guest

[View:http://gamersgate.http.internapcdn....hots_img/DD-TWMBW/116802_7_medium.jpg:550:300]

[View:]

I opened this topic to share my opinion about M&B with you.

This game just released for PC and around 3.5 Million people bought it. This game has a awesome multiplayer and singleplayer system. I think we need it play this game via XBOX

I sent e-mail to M&B's studio about my opinion and talked with XBOX supporter and he also advised me to open topic on forum so i did. So what are your opinions guys? They released Warface and WOT too on XBOX. What about M&B?

If you support my idea please send them e-mail.

:)

N20CEBO, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 Premium HDTV hdmi

Hallo ich habe eine Frage ich besitze eine Xbox 360 Premium und wollte fragen was ich kaufen muss oder anschließen um meine Xbox 360 mit diesem

http://www.amazon.de/Thomson-24FT4253-LED-Backlight-Fernseher-Energieeffizienzklasse-schwarz/dp/B005O9ZTCG/ref=sr_1_24?m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&s=ce-de&ie=UTF8&qid=1339331458&sr=1-24
    Tv auf Full HD 1080p spielen zu können. Ich besitze dieses Xbox 360 Component
    HD AV Kabel

http://xbox360.gaming-universe.de/system/xbox-360-hd-vga-normal-die-qual-der-kabelwahl/3-3.html wäre nett wenn ihr mir helfen könntet
    M&B Series for Xbox 360 Platform/s :D

Mfg Thomas

Translation:

Hi I have a question I have an Xbox 360 premium and wanted to ask what I need to buy or connect to my Xbox 360 with this

http://www.amazon.de/Thomson-24FT4253-LED-Backlight-Fernseher-Energieeffizienzklasse-schwarz/dp/B005O9ZTCG/ref=sr_1_24?m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF & s = ce en & ie = UTF8 & qid = 1339331458 & sr = being able to play 1-24
    TV in full HD 1080p.
    I own this Xbox 360 component HD AV cable

http://Xbox360.gaming-universe.de/system/Xbox-360-HD-VGA-normal-die-qual-der-kabelwahl/3-3.html would be nice if
    you could help me: D

Mfg Thomas

SiiL3nT RaGeZ, Mar 21, 2014
  3. Elite Effect
    Elite Effect Guest
    Half Life 3 and a new Left 4 Dead "In the Works"

It's an interesting question. Both L4D games have had no issue reaching sales expectations solely on the Xbox 360 platform, so they really have no reason to terminate the console exclusivity, unless they just want their
    IP to reach an even broader audience & generate even more income.

Valve's target audience is PC anyway, so I'm not sure if they worry too much about console exclusives. Regardless of platform(s), I'm really looking forward to a Left 4 Dead 3. I'm a huge fan of that series.

Elite Effect, Mar 21, 2014
  4. tejo chase Win User

Fifa 20 xbox360

FIFA 20 was not released on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, making FIFA 19
    the final game in the series to be released on those platforms.
  5. Elite Effect Win User

Half Life 3 and a new Left 4 Dead "In the Works"

It's an interesting question. Both L4D games have had no issue reaching sales expectations solely on the Xbox 360 platform, so they really have no reason to terminate the console exclusivity, unless they just want their
    IP to reach an even broader audience & generate even more income.

Valve's target audience is PC anyway, so I'm not sure if they worry too much about console exclusives. Regardless of platform(s), I'm really looking forward to a Left 4 Dead 3. I'm a huge fan of that series.
  6. US Revenge Win User

GameStop Kids

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

I actually think it's a great idea. Ever go into a gamestop with a kid? They are drawn to all of the mature games. It can be very frustrating.

[/quote]

you wonder why?

it's because all the good games are rated mature, and ratings are w.e ESRB is worse then the MPAA with ratings

" it has blood, rated M" is pretty common.

[/quote] Or just the popular ones. There are plenty of good games that aren't rated M that are good.

[/quote]

almost every single memorable game this gen has been rated M.

TES and fallout series M

Halo series M

every well known rockstar game M

Battlefield series ( except bad company 1) M

COD series iirc is M

rainbow 6 M

every bioware game M

-

Need I go on? remove those games from 360 and you don't have much of a console.
  7. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

A/V ports

The Xbox 360 E console comes with a Xbox 360 E 3.5mm Composite A/V Cable that connects
    to the appropriate port on the console. You can Click here to Learn how to connect your Xbox 360 E console to high-definition or standard
    TVs and monitors.

I`m using the Xbox 360 HDMI Cable instead, It`s much more better than the 3.5mm Composite A/V Cable there`s
    a lot of hassle for me with this A/V Cable.
  8. Pyramid Head15 Win User

GameStop Kids

[quote user="US Revenge"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="US Revenge"]

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

I actually think it's a great idea. Ever go into a gamestop with a kid? They are drawn to all of the mature games. It can be very frustrating.

[/quote]

you wonder why?

it's because all the good games are rated mature, and ratings are w.e ESRB is worse then the MPAA with ratings

" it has blood, rated M" is pretty common.

[/quote] Or just the popular ones. There are plenty of good games that aren't rated M that are good.

[/quote]

almost every single memorable game this gen has been rated M.

TES and fallout series M

Halo series M

every well known rockstar game M

Battlefield series ( except bad company 1) M

COD series iirc is M

rainbow 6 M

every bioware game M

-

Need I go on? remove those games from 360 and you don't have much of a console.

[/quote] Matter of opinion if you consider them memorable or not and only one of those is a console exclusive to xbox. I have no idea what your point is regarding the 360 when you are speaking of this generation regarding your initial point of M rated games.

Also to add: what about PC or handheld? You said all good games are M-rated and I disagree wholeheartedly.
Thema:

1. M&B Series for Xbox 360 Platform/s - Similar Threads - M&B Series 360

2. Home Experiment Group B

in XboX Insiders
    Home Experiment Group B: I got the group b home screen this time. I like it but think there could be 2 changes that could make it better. I would love that the tiles for games could be adjusted in size so everything...
  3. Combo Meal Please (GUI Group B)

in XboX Insiders
    Combo Meal Please (GUI Group B): So I was fortunate enough this time to land in one of the groups that got the new interface, Group B. While I love the minimalistic interface, I would prefer a combo of both groups A and B. I want...
  4. For everybody saying they like B better...

in XboX Insiders
    For everybody saying they like B better...: Why would you not want buttons for the store and gamepass right on the front page? IMO the more features they can fit on the homescreen without having to navigate down several pages the better....
  5. So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.

in XboX Insiders
    So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  6. Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...

in XboX Insiders
    Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  7. m/s jigsaw and other games

in XBoX on Windows
    m/s jigsaw and other games: my m/s jigsaw keeps freezing and won't let me enter or if I get in freezes when I try to move 1 puzzle piece. I tried to download to update my game it won't let me. How do i fix this? also, it...
  8. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...
  9. Xbox One X 120hz Option on LG 32gk650f-b

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X 120hz Option on LG 32gk650f-b: Hi, So im im try to get the 120hz option on my Xbox One X to show on my LG 32gk650f-b, but the option is not available. I see the LG supports freesync over HDMI which i have enabled but does it...
  10. xBox One controller goes too fast between menus and button B doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox One controller goes too fast between menus and button B doesnt work: Hey! I switched on xBox this morning and it was ok. Then i played Dirt Rally and when i was back to menu i realised that my controller was going too fast, like 2 or 3 icons next instead of one....