M/k or controller

Discus and support M/k or controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Which would you choose if you had a choice? Mouse and keyboard or the classic controller? be3f93b7-429e-49c8-96f2-cadea706cc94 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SltKiwi, May 21, 2019.

1. SltKiwi
    SltKiwi Guest

M/k or controller

Which would you choose if you had a choice? Mouse and keyboard or the classic controller?

:)

SltKiwi, May 21, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Mouse & Keyboard or Controller??

I use both controller and K/M. It also depends on the game, like if I'm playing a racing game I'll use the controller but if I'm playing a FPS game then I'll use the K/M.
  3. PilotSplitter Win User

Unauthorized Hardware(Mouse and Keyboard Adapters)

Yes it is but just for some few games and not all games. Fortnite for example is allowing you to play with m&k(mouse and keyboard) but you are getting queued against m&k users, so PC Gamers, PS4 Gamers with m&k and Xbox Gamers with m&k. You can use an
    adapter to play with mouse and keyboard on every game. And the console and game are thinking, you are playing with a controller. And even in Fortnite you are having the advantage to get queued against controller players.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one, would you like it to come true?

No I wouldn't like M&K on xbox. It gives a huge advantage over controller players. The only way I think it should be implemented is if M&K players are matched in a separate lobby than regular controller players
  5. Darkwolfecze Win User

M/k or controller

For me it is M/K for FPS games and Controller for sports and racing.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?

it would be better if all games had M&K support on Xbox, then people could use what they feel comfortable with and no-one would use the adaptors.

if everyone has the same options then it's down to the individual to pick their preference. an adequate M&K is about the same price as a standard controller and you can get a good gaming M&K for the price of an Elite controller.
Thema:

M/k or controller

1. M/k or controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. XCloud controller issue

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud controller issue: Hello, Has anyone found a fix for the button mapping issue? Samsung Note 8. Currently tried - updating controller, made sure my phone is updated, restarted my phone and reconnected the...
  3. Not all XBOne controllers supported

in XboX Insiders
    Not all XBOne controllers supported: Have older gen 1 controllers with the wavy logo and everything. Followed the instructions to the letter. Did the controller updates. Went so far as to go to a GameStop and plug in my controllers...
  4. Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.: I have had my Xbox One S since Christmas 2018. I have had controller issues since the day i got it. In 10 months i have purchased 3 controller and been gifted 1. All of which had stick drift. I am...
  5. Can the parental controls be enabled for an adult account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the parental controls be enabled for an adult account?: I see value in the parental controls, but I wouldn't mind being able to apply these rules to myself. This would certainly make self-discipline easier. It would be awesome if I could put in my own...
  6. Headset/controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset/controller issue: I bought the winter camo Xbox one controller and Astro a10’s. The headset works for a little while then randomly stops and nothing I do can get it to work again. This is not an issue with the...
  7. Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore: I connected two different XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter on three different Windows 10 PCs. All with the latest Version of WIndows 10 and never had connected with the Wireless Adapter before: nothing...
  8. Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC: Hey Everyone, I'm having a frustrating issue with my xbox one wireless adapter and I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. When I turned on my pc yesterday I saw that my xbox one...
  9. Xcloud Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Issue: Hello, I connected my controller via bluetooth. Upon entering Halo 5 my buttons are all wrong. The right analogue stick doesnt act as "aim" instead each direction is a different button. Any idea...
  10. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....