M/k or controller

Discus and support M/k or controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Which would you choose if you had a choice? Mouse and keyboard or the classic controller? be3f93b7-429e-49c8-96f2-cadea706cc94 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SltKiwi, May 21, 2019.

1. SltKiwi
    SltKiwi Guest

M/k or controller

Which would you choose if you had a choice? Mouse and keyboard or the classic controller?

:)

SltKiwi, May 21, 2019
  2. Biggshow Win User

is it ceating to use a mouse and key board to get an advantage

I feel it is. Quicker and more precise movements. More hot keys and buttons. If if is competitive it should be controller vs controller or k&m vs K&M. Personally I would rather a controller. Not a fan of play K&M players in unranked matched either. Takes
    some of the fun out of it for me.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Mouse & Keyboard or Controller??

I use both controller and K/M. It also depends on the game, like if I'm playing a racing game I'll use the controller but if I'm playing a FPS game then I'll use the K/M.
  4. PilotSplitter Win User

Unauthorized Hardware(Mouse and Keyboard Adapters)

Yes it is but just for some few games and not all games. Fortnite for example is allowing you to play with m&k(mouse and keyboard) but you are getting queued against m&k users, so PC Gamers, PS4 Gamers with m&k and Xbox Gamers with m&k. You can use an
    adapter to play with mouse and keyboard on every game. And the console and game are thinking, you are playing with a controller. And even in Fortnite you are having the advantage to get queued against controller players.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one, would you like it to come true?

No I wouldn't like M&K on xbox. It gives a huge advantage over controller players. The only way I think it should be implemented is if M&K players are matched in a separate lobby than regular controller players
  6. Darkwolfecze Win User

M/k or controller

For me it is M/K for FPS games and Controller for sports and racing.
Thema:

M/k or controller

1. M/k or controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. xbox shutting down and restarting when turned on from controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox shutting down and restarting when turned on from controller: my Xbox 1S has been shutting down and restarting when it is turned on from the controller this has been happening very often there was a power outage in my neighborhood yesterday but the problem...
  3. Just need to vent about my Xbox Elite wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just need to vent about my Xbox Elite wireless controller: So I bought my Elite controller July of 2019. The rubberized grip on the back started peeling off, left analog stick is drifting w/ out me touching it and the 'A' button is stuck. I called support...
  4. headphones not working with new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    headphones not working with new controller: Last week i briught a new controller, but today my mic has stopped picking up sound so i cant speak. first i thought it was an issue with my headset but then i plugged it into my old controller...
  5. Геймпад не работает от батареек [The controller doesn't work from batteries]

in XBoX on Windows
    Геймпад не работает от батареек [The controller doesn't work from batteries]: Позавчера произошло неприятное событие: в геймпаде потекли батарейки (может быть какая-то кислота). Я это все вычистил как это было возможно, но "нутро" не вскрывал, ибо не было подходящей...
  6. Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...

in XboX Insiders
    Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...: I have an Elite Series 2 controller. It randomly and constantly disconnects for a second or two. It happens multiple times a day. I'll be in the middle of the game and it'll disconnect and the...
  7. Microsoft Design Lab Controller only 8 months old - rubber grip defect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Design Lab Controller only 8 months old - rubber grip defect: Hello! My Xbox Design Lab controller that I purchased only 8 months ago has a major defect. The rubber backing on the back of the handles are becoming detached. Is there anyway I can get some...
  8. Sound problem of Xbox controller connecting to PC | XBox手柄连接到PC遇到声音问题

in XBoX on Windows
    Sound problem of Xbox controller connecting to PC | XBox手柄连接到PC遇到声音问题: I have two controllers, one is the Elite and the other one is a common version. The common version encounters a earphone sound problem when connecting to my PC...
  9. Xbox controller Order Still pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Order Still pending: I ordered a powerA wired controller from the microsoft store about a week ago and it still says pending. What should I do?? 4e99a578-8c90-48c5-a22e-1f57e2c6aee9
  10. Dodgy Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dodgy Xbox one controller: Recently braught a new, xbox one controller, and everything is fine until I was playing a game in modern warfare and held up on the d pad to do a gesture before finishing moving someone and the...