M/k or controller

Discus and support M/k or controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Which would you choose if you had a choice? Mouse and keyboard or the classic controller? be3f93b7-429e-49c8-96f2-cadea706cc94 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SltKiwi, May 21, 2019.

1. SltKiwi
    SltKiwi Guest

M/k or controller

Which would you choose if you had a choice? Mouse and keyboard or the classic controller?

:)

SltKiwi, May 21, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Mouse & Keyboard or Controller??

I use both controller and K/M. It also depends on the game, like if I'm playing a racing game I'll use the controller but if I'm playing a FPS game then I'll use the K/M.
  3. PilotSplitter Win User

Unauthorized Hardware(Mouse and Keyboard Adapters)

Yes it is but just for some few games and not all games. Fortnite for example is allowing you to play with m&k(mouse and keyboard) but you are getting queued against m&k users, so PC Gamers, PS4 Gamers with m&k and Xbox Gamers with m&k. You can use an
    adapter to play with mouse and keyboard on every game. And the console and game are thinking, you are playing with a controller. And even in Fortnite you are having the advantage to get queued against controller players.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one, would you like it to come true?

No I wouldn't like M&K on xbox. It gives a huge advantage over controller players. The only way I think it should be implemented is if M&K players are matched in a separate lobby than regular controller players
  5. Darkwolfecze Win User

M/k or controller

For me it is M/K for FPS games and Controller for sports and racing.
  6. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Play Anywhere feature and how it could RUIN XBL console gaming!

If you are on the PC, playing a shooter especially , I don't understand using the controller over the keyboard and mouse especially if you have a very advanced K/M. There are so many hotkeys you can set to any or whichever function your heart desires. When
    it comes to fast paced, twitch style shooters like Overwatch or Counter-Strike or Battlefield, the K/M 100% has a large advantage.

I also would never use a K/M on the console. The point of the console is to leisurely sit on the couch and play with my wireless controller. The K/M would be awful on the couch.
Thema:

M/k or controller

1. M/k or controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Controller sensitivity freak'n bad since last update :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sensitivity freak'n bad since last update :): Since they rolled out the last update, I noticed the controller sensitivity has been a lot wacky. I move the left joystick and it's freak'n crazy scrolls too fast up, down, left and right, even...
  3. Can keyboard and mouse play as player 2? (and player one use controller instead)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can keyboard and mouse play as player 2? (and player one use controller instead): I want to play minecraft split screen but the world is made on player 1’s account and player two can’t play on keyboard and mouse or else the keyboard will control player. TL;DR THE KEYBOARD...
  4. xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...: Hello, I've got windows 10 with the latest update installed, I also have wireless xbox 360 controller. It works perfectly fine under Steam but I can't get it working with any of my games run...
  5. Xbox One Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Issues: So recently I've started having an issue where I will turn my xbox one x on with my controller and at first it seems theres no issue. However once I open up the guide and go to friends or anything...
  6. Xbox控制器[Translation-Xbox Controller]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox控制器[Translation-Xbox Controller]: 前天刚入手的全新的Xbox手柄,发现打开xbox game bar以后按键失灵,有些游戏(如极品飞车宿敌,极限竞速地平线4)要么闪退要么 限 载,请问这是系统问题还是手柄的设置问题(我是在电脑上用的,系统版本是Win10 1903) [Translation-The day before yesterday just started the new Xbox handle, found...
  7. Xbox one controller, kein ton über Kopfhörer wenn spiel gestartet wird[Translation-Xbox one...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller, kein ton über Kopfhörer wenn spiel gestartet wird[Translation-Xbox one...: Guten tag liebe Leute, need Help ich finde im Netz meine Fehlerbeschreibung nirgendwo, hoffentlich wisst ihr weiter. Über den Microsoft Wireless Adapter habe ich ein Xbox one Controller unter...
  8. Controller disconnecting from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller disconnecting from PC: So over the last week my Official Xbox Wireless controller has been disconnecting via usb cable when gaming on my Windows 10 PC, at first I thought it was the USB cable so replaced the cable and...
  9. Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working: Hello, I have seen this question posted on many threads, but it won't answer my question. This happened on 2 controllers, along with many other people that have the same prob;em. The headphone...
  10. My Controller is bugging

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Controller is bugging: My controller is not letting me do anything, as soon as I press one thing on the controller it always just automatically goes to the left of any tab or whatever it is on, it doesn't let me control...