M&K Question - Do you/would you/what made you?

Discus and support M&K Question - Do you/would you/what made you? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a question for people using keyboard and mouse on console. One of the reasons I moved to console was that everyone was running on the same... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/N3vvyn, Jan 11, 2022.

1. /u/N3vvyn
    /u/N3vvyn Guest

I have a question for people using keyboard and mouse on console.

One of the reasons I moved to console was that everyone was running on the same hardware, with the same controller. As games and hardware have moved forwards, this ideal is becoming less and less relevant, and much like PC, an advantage might be gained by switching to a different input method. For PvE this is no issue, but in PvP this might be considered unfair.

So, to people who made the switch, what was your motivation?

Did you go the full cronus/Xim/Titan or go for an official one?

Do you consider it "cheating"?

submitted by /u/N3vvyn
    [link] [comments]

/u/N3vvyn, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Cerebral Paul Win User

Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?

it would be better if all games had M&K support on Xbox, then people could use what they feel comfortable with and no-one would use the adaptors.

if everyone has the same options then it's down to the individual to pick their preference. an adequate M&K is about the same price as a standard controller and you can get a good gaming M&K for the price of an Elite controller.
    The choice to support M&K is solely on the game developers, in this case Ubisoft. Maybe if enough people take it to them they will do it, instead of trying to stop it.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?

it would be better if all games had M&K support on Xbox, then people could use what they feel comfortable with and no-one would use the adaptors.

if everyone has the same options then it's down to the individual to pick their preference. an adequate M&K is about the same price as a standard controller and you can get a good gaming M&K for the price of an Elite controller.
  4. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Play Anywhere feature and how it could RUIN XBL console gaming!

If you are on the PC, playing a shooter especially , I don't understand using the controller over the keyboard and mouse especially if you have a very advanced K/M. There are so many hotkeys you can set to any or whichever function your heart desires. When
    it comes to fast paced, twitch style shooters like Overwatch or Counter-Strike or Battlefield, the K/M 100% has a large advantage.

I also would never use a K/M on the console. The point of the console is to leisurely sit on the couch and play with my wireless controller. The K/M would be awful on the couch.
  5. Corporate Chaoz Win User

Absolutly should have a keyboard and mouse!!!!!!!!

If you want to game with M&K there is already a free arena for that,
    it's called the PC. It wouldn't work right with auto aim any way. I guess they could get it to work with options to turn it off.

I have no clue what MS plans are though, but they seem to want to get Xbox
    under our TV in the living room not at desk. To each their own what ever your
    preference is controller or M&K, but there is place for M&K do really to
    want to play against a bunch people using controllers?
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

What would you do and,how would you feel ?

[quote user="PugdogsDaddy"]

Here is the question.What would you do if you where playing a game and lost all your progress and got reset?That is the first question.Second question is you continue to play the game only to find out that because of this glitch,you are not able to complete
    the game at all to get the 100%.Thoughts? Thanks in advance keep it civil.

[/quote]

This actually happened to me with TDU1 and TDU2. In TDU1 I lost about 20 hours to a gamesave corruption so it wasnt too bad. . In TDU2 I lost 60 hours to another gamesave corruption!!!! I could not believe it happened again I took the game out with
    full intention of trading it in. Luckily it was too late at night and my friends talked me into keeping the game and restarting. But shortly after that I quit playing until they patched the game to fix the gamesave corruptions. By far the most frustrating
    gaming moment ever. That game was THE most bug infested, glitchy 360 game ever created. I still have the dreaded image saved too.

http://www.thegtsaga.net/GT/files/posted_images/26/im000983.jpg

Something similar happend in COD2 on the D-day map with the mortar bug. 5 hours of battling through that map on veteran. It autosaved the very second before I died. I would have had to restart the entire level all over and risk it happening again. I
    pulled the game out and traded it in. I will never play that game ever again. Loved that game until that happened.
Thema:

1. M&K Question - Do you/would you/what made you? - Similar Threads - M&K Question made

2. Can´t download games even tough I´m 18 years old and my account is set on the exact date of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can´t download games even tough I´m 18 years old and my account is set on the exact date of...: I can´t download Doom eternal on my laptop through Xbox game pass. I am not part of any family group. It says that this content is age restricted and to ask my parents for permission to download....
  3. Forced Crossplay (M&K vs Controller) is killing console fun

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forced Crossplay (M&K vs Controller) is killing console fun: I’m not trying to pick on PC players. I understand that crossplay is a nice addition for people who have friends on multiple platforms. It’s particularly amazing to have in PVE and CO-OP game...
  4. flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite)

in XBoX on Windows
    flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite): I am seeing flickering at the bottom of my screen on both Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite. This is the first time I am seeing this and it started with Forza Horizon 5. I have had the Series X...
  5. I paid for adfree on m/soft solitaire on win 10. My laptop crashed and the man who fixed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for adfree on m/soft solitaire on win 10. My laptop crashed and the man who fixed it...: I paid for adfree on m/soft solitaire on win 10. My laptop crashed and the man who fixed it installed win 11 and I no longer have ad free solitaire. How do I get it back,...
  6. How do i recover m y microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i recover m y microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account?: How do I recover my Microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account? I forgot the email please help me quick!!!! I migrated my account months ago and I don't remember my email. Please help me...
  7. Small Issue With Razer Turret K&M With Latest Insider Update

in XboX Insiders
    Small Issue With Razer Turret K&M With Latest Insider Update: Hey team, I noticed a small issue with my Razer Turret Keyboard today. It’s a product I haven’t been using as of late, and it’s likely it could have been a bug from a previous insider update, but...
  8. Read Dead Redenption k

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Read Dead Redenption k: Hii i would like to know if i can play Read Dead Redemption on my xbox 360 without multiplayer because my wifi does not support it. And in case you can't recommend any other game?!...
  9. How can you permit Destny 2 to have such poor servers and use your platform...I m a player...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can you permit Destny 2 to have such poor servers and use your platform...I m a player...: The question is in the title... 81af0814-cf8e-4e08-9e3f-200a04c12721
  10. Hi,I ‘m having issues with modern warfare maby I am missing an an hardware can you help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,I ‘m having issues with modern warfare maby I am missing an an hardware can you help...: [img] IT keeps giving me error help me xbox. 5932fad9-b5b2-421f-b25b-a01bfd489e64