M&KB on Console

Discus and support M&KB on Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is y'alls take on people using a mouse and keyboard on console? Personally I feel like it gives a bit of an advantage to the M&KB user over a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Regular Boat, Feb 13, 2020.

1. M&KB on Console

What is y'alls take on people using a mouse and keyboard on console? Personally I feel like it gives a bit of an advantage to the M&KB user over a controller. Should it be allowed? Is it against the rules or count as cheating? and if so how do we stop
    people from doing it?

:)

A Regular Boat, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Sik0din Win User

M&KB on Console

I alwaus felt a lot more c comfortable and in control with shooters having a mkb combo but for most platforming games i love my controller. It just kind of depends on the game but for it in console feels weird when I'm not at a desk.
  3. iHardcoreAsian Win User

M&KB on Console

I believe you’re put with people who have it as well. I don’t think it’s that big of an advantage unless its a competitive game.
  4. Northern Lass Win User

M&KB on Console

If M&KB are permitted in a game to use them isn't cheating in my view.
  5. l GEN Giraffe l Win User

M&KB on Console

I don't believe it should be allowed. If you want to use mouse and keyboard just play computer. It gives them an unfair advantage on games where you need to aim and I believe it should be banned.
  6. M4TT 9 Win User

M&KB on Console

As long as there is a way to toggle who you matchmake against, I have no problem with it
Thema:

M&KB on Console

1. M&KB on Console - Similar Threads - M&KB Console

2. Fight Apple - XBox Mobile Device (Series M)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fight Apple - XBox Mobile Device (Series M): Microsoft friends, As a Apple customer, with an iPhone and an iPad, I am very frustrated that Apple is preventing me from enjoying xCloud on my mobile devices. I encourage Microsoft to fight back...
  3. age content eg M 17+ games

in XBoX Accessibility
    age content eg M 17+ games: Hello Xbox community, kind of new to this but how do I take off age Restrictions for Games. This is in the Xbox app on the Microsoft surface pro 6 with game pass. Such as I'm 18 and cant play...
  4. M xbox one s al prenderla se apaga a los 2 segundos y no se que hacer [Mod Translation - My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    M xbox one s al prenderla se apaga a los 2 segundos y no se que hacer [Mod Translation - My...: Llevo rato intentando prender mi consola pero al apretar el boton con el que la prendo se apaga enseguida y no se que hacer [Mod Translation - I've been trying to turn on my console for a while,...
  5. KB&M while using the streaming feature.

in XBoX on Consoles
    KB&M while using the streaming feature.: So, I'm thinking of getting a xbox one s, but I want to play using my KB&M. My monitor has one hdmi slot, which is occupied by my PC so that's why I'm going to use the streaming feature on windows...
  6. RTS games on xbox to support m&k

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTS games on xbox to support m&k: I believe RTS games on xbox are the most ones in need to this feature instead of giving it to popular games, I will never never understand why you didn't give it to RTS games like Halo wars 2 and...
  7. hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...: hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second when my download speed is 40? Hey! Are you using ethernet or on wifi? Thanks!...
  8. Xbox One Download Speeds dropping to 20 kb/s and no higher than 5 mbps

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Download Speeds dropping to 20 kb/s and no higher than 5 mbps: Xbox One Download Speeds dropping to 20 kb/s and no higher than 5 mbps I recently bought Xbox Live like 2 hours ago just to play Fortnite, I am updating fortnite as we speak and it is downloading...
  9. How do i get to microsoft e/m

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get to microsoft e/m: error code c101a3ff on new movie, paid for Feb 21 not playing and not showing, all other 40+ movies play fine thinking of going back to dvds no replies to any e/m sent also getting unavailable...
  10. A friendly request (PC & CONSOLES) M&KB, Dedicated servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friendly request (PC & CONSOLES) M&KB, Dedicated servers: The following was sent to RESPAWN to gain attention and followers for a developer to make some steps in a direction some will hate, but the ugly truth... is needed. Your support is requested. "...