M&KB on Console

Discus and support M&KB on Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is y'alls take on people using a mouse and keyboard on console? Personally I feel like it gives a bit of an advantage to the M&KB user over a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Regular Boat, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:22 PM.

1. M&KB on Console

What is y'alls take on people using a mouse and keyboard on console? Personally I feel like it gives a bit of an advantage to the M&KB user over a controller. Should it be allowed? Is it against the rules or count as cheating? and if so how do we stop
    people from doing it?

:)

A Regular Boat, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:22 PM
  2. Sik0din Win User

M&KB on Console

I alwaus felt a lot more c comfortable and in control with shooters having a mkb combo but for most platforming games i love my controller. It just kind of depends on the game but for it in console feels weird when I'm not at a desk.
  3. iHardcoreAsian Win User

M&KB on Console

I believe you’re put with people who have it as well. I don’t think it’s that big of an advantage unless its a competitive game.
  4. Northern Lass Win User

M&KB on Console

If M&KB are permitted in a game to use them isn't cheating in my view.
  5. l GEN Giraffe l Win User

M&KB on Console

I don't believe it should be allowed. If you want to use mouse and keyboard just play computer. It gives them an unfair advantage on games where you need to aim and I believe it should be banned.
  6. M4TT 9 Win User

M&KB on Console

As long as there is a way to toggle who you matchmake against, I have no problem with it
Thema:

M&KB on Console

1. M&KB on Console - Similar Threads - M&KB Console

2. I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO: On the 15th of febuary I got billed by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO and i checked on my Microsoft accounts and I don't see any subscriptions or purchases that are related to this price or my...
  3. Checking kB & m compatibility in store info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Checking kB & m compatibility in store info: I know the topic is the source of gamer near civil war triggering discussion, im just wondering jf there a way to findout in the game details in the store or somewhere else easy to find on the...
  4. Game Not Available in M Country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Not Available in M Country: So i really wanna buy dragon ball fighterz but i can’t find it on xbox store or any other shopping sites in my country what can i do? should i buy it from amazon or have my friend in the us buy it...
  5. M/S Flight 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    M/S Flight 2020: Since I am only interested in everything Flight 2020, but not interested in other games, how can I filter to find only what I am looking for? fd339b3e-33da-4714-aab8-22e2eeec89a1
  6. m/s jigsaw and other games

in XBoX on Windows
    m/s jigsaw and other games: my m/s jigsaw keeps freezing and won't let me enter or if I get in freezes when I try to move 1 puzzle piece. I tried to download to update my game it won't let me. How do i fix this? also, it...
  7. Connecting my xbox one to m laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting my xbox one to m laptop: Im trying to connect my xbox one s to my probook but it wont work it says i have to update drivers then when i do the scan for the update it says that no drivers can be found...
  8. Warface m and kb

in XboX Insiders
    Warface m and kb: Why can’t I use my kB and m submitted by /u/spindlydawn89069 [link] [comments]
  9. Not able to sign in or add new M account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to sign in or add new M account: It’s started with a fault message that I want able to sign in automatically. Tried a few times manually, the message told me to try again. Didn’t work. Ofc. Deleted my account from my Xbox and...
  10. A friendly request (PC & CONSOLES) M&KB, Dedicated servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friendly request (PC & CONSOLES) M&KB, Dedicated servers: The following was sent to RESPAWN to gain attention and followers for a developer to make some steps in a direction some will hate, but the ugly truth... is needed. Your support is requested. "...