M1 Irons offline, but not the AE4

Discus and support M1 Irons offline, but not the AE4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So today I decided to play offline and noticed that te M1 Irons was available offline. None of the other guns I have received for AW been available... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nalley1013MMA, May 8, 2015.

1. M1 Irons offline, but not the AE4

So today I decided to play offline and noticed that te M1 Irons was available offline. None of the other guns I have received for AW been available offline for me, but the offline bots can use the AE4 and it's variant. Anyone have a clue why or am I the
    only one?

:)

Nalley1013MMA, May 8, 2015
  2. Guns you never see used

Maybe he's like me and doesn't like the iron sights? I hate the PKM and M249 irons and I'm miles away from unlocking the RDS. I use shotgun or the M1 with Medic now.

Praetorian VIII, May 8, 2015
  3. Ruined

M1 irons + rapid fire pads are ruining this game ......

Couple this with people leaping 30' in the air spinning , and 1 shotting accross the map ....

This isn't Cod , Imo .

TheSilverTash, May 8, 2015
  4. Praetorian VIII Win User

Guns you never see used

Maybe he's like me and doesn't like the iron sights? I hate the PKM and M249 irons and I'm miles away from unlocking the RDS. I use shotgun or the M1 with Medic now.
  5. btBernard Win User

Advanced Warfare Season Pass issue

Xbox One version

can't access the AE4 and AE4 Widowmaker
  6. Decoy2003 Win User

Havoc DCL not activating after install

Same here. I have HVOC an can't used the AE4. I uninstall an re-install I get the AE4 but once the system is turned off and turned it back on to play AE4 are locked back up again.
  7. fredafunghi Win User

call of duty advanced warfare issues

I didn't update or download anything , I just prestige for the 2nd time and now my AE4 widowmaker and all the AE4 assault rifles are bloody single shot sniper rifles , that wouldn't kill a slug at 10 paces anyone else having AE4 issues
  8. RhinoBlizzard Win User

COD AW AE4 bugged Help!

Ok if you really want to use the AE4 that bad use the OHM- werewolf for some reason that gun is glitch and turns into an AE4 with LMG range
Thema:

M1 Irons offline, but not the AE4

1. M1 Irons offline, but not the AE4 - Similar Threads - Irons offline AE4

2. Destiny: Rise of Iron disappeared from my Xbox One and I can't get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: Rise of Iron disappeared from my Xbox One and I can't get it back: I bought the Rise of Iron expansion for Destiny when it came out in 2016. I stopped playing it when Destiny 2 came out, but recently, I've become interested in playing Destiny again. However, the...
  3. Hearts of Iron IV - trouble communicating with the game runtime - Initialialization failed-...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hearts of Iron IV - trouble communicating with the game runtime - Initialialization failed-...: I have problems to run the game Hearts of Iron IV trouble communicating with the game runtime - Initialialization failed. a51c27f6-623f-4db9-97f3-188bfa482556
  4. Hearts of Iron IV won't work on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Hearts of Iron IV won't work on Microsoft Store: So I installed the Microsoft Store version of Hearts of Iron IV with game pass on my computer a few weeks ago and I've been playing it a lot since. I haven't really had any problems aside from it...
  5. Destiny rise of iron I can't buy it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Destiny rise of iron I can't buy it: so I got 31 dollars on my Xbox account and rise of iron on Xbox cost 29.99 so the tax is 30 I press buy it tells me how do I wanna add more what do you mean add more don't I have enough if its...
  6. Destiny rise of iron dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny rise of iron dlc not working: Was trying to play destiny for the first time in a while to find out the latest dlc wasn't installed even though i have owned it for quite a while. tried to reinstall it but now i can't find where...
  7. como faço pra excluir e reinstalar o jogo iron blade e começar do zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    como faço pra excluir e reinstalar o jogo iron blade e começar do zero: Boa tarde gostaria de saber como fazer pra excluir o jogo Iron Blade,quero reinstalar de volta pra começar do zero,pois se instalar agora sempre começa do mesmo ponto...
  8. Iron Brigade multiplayer Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iron Brigade multiplayer Xbox one: Hi, Recently tried to play Iron Brigade on my Xbox one, I have only previously played it on 360 but that’s gone now so can’t continue to do that. Me and my son wanted to play multiplayer but...
  9. Minecraft 360 xbox one crashes when opening forge. Deletes all buckets and iron

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 360 xbox one crashes when opening forge. Deletes all buckets and iron: 3 our of 4 times when using a forge it crashes the game. Then on reload all buckets and iron get deleted from my inventory. This has been going on for weeks now. Playing on a Xbox one S and Xbox...
  10. Iron Brigade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iron Brigade: I recently bought Iron Brigade for my brother and friend from Amazon. The codes were $10 each. The codes were accepted on the Xbox store and they were able to download the game. But every time...