Ma Team Zombie Recrute !!!

Discus and support Ma Team Zombie Recrute !!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour tous ! J'écris ce " Topic " pour vous dire que je suis le Leader d'une Team Zombie sur Black ops 1 et 2 ! Nous recrutons des joueurs(es) qui... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NF Seals, Jun 7, 2014.

1. NF Seals
    NF Seals Guest

Bonjour tous !

J'écris ce " Topic " pour vous dire que je suis le Leader d'une Team Zombie sur Black ops 1 et 2 !

Nous recrutons des joueurs(es) qui possède un micro , et qui sois un minimum mature !

Notre Team éter crée avant tout pour le Fun ! Mais aussi pour faire les secret , et faire des haute manche !

Si vous êtes intérrèssé par la Team , ou tout simplement pour jouer avec nous , ajouter moi sur le Xbox Live : BlyZZarDGaminG

Merci !!

:)

NF Seals, Jun 7, 2014
  2. raphae12
    raphae12 Guest
    Je cherche team BO2

ma team VeT recrute donc contacter moi

raphae12, Jun 7, 2014
  3. LasT DE4D
    LasT DE4D Guest
    Cherche team mw3 xbox 360

recrute dans ma team (lst) la smal team on recrute entre 12 et 18ans les filles comprises on joue sur bo2 on fait des partie normal on feras des partie serieuse de tant en tant et on fera des matche de team mon gamertag et RBMORT

merci de votre reponse

LasT DE4D, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Shwrecked
    Shwrecked Guest

English please if you're looking for more of a variety of players.

Shwrecked, Jun 8, 2014
  5. Shwrecked Win User

English please if you're looking for more of a variety of players.
  6. raphae12 Win User

Je cherche team BO2

ma team VeT recrute donc contacter moi
  7. LasT DE4D Win User

Cherche team mw3 xbox 360

recrute dans ma team (lst) la smal team on recrute entre 12 et 18ans les filles comprises on joue sur bo2 on fait des partie normal on feras des partie serieuse de tant en tant et on fera des matche de team mon gamertag et RBMORT

merci de votre reponse
  8. Gh0stiiX Win User

Team TraGic recrute

La team recrute toujours ?
  9. energetic66 Win User

Je cherche team BO2

ma team la Xtra GamerzZ recrute c'est une team de deconneur mais on est capable d'etre tres serieux quant on joue,on joue en competition grace a elite est on cherche actuellement des joueurs peut un porte le ratio il faut seulement quel est un niveau assez
    elevee pour pouvoir bien jouer on fait du zombie en perso , en ligne et en competiton toujours avec elite nous sommes sur xbox et voila je pense que c tout.

ps:Dans la team nous avons tous entre 14 et 17 ans.
Thema:

1. Ma Team Zombie Recrute !!! - Similar Threads - Team Zombie Recrute

2. Enforcement team is just automated computers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team is just automated computers: I was on the phone with microsoft do to an unjust ban of communications and when i asked to speak to someone from the enforcement team i was told that no one has a way to contact them i filed an...
  3. Hey Xbox Team, u know that Mixer Create is discontinued? ;.)

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Xbox Team, u know that Mixer Create is discontinued? ;.): Only want to tell you guys that you are still linking to Mixer Create (what i really miss) on the Dashboard Start Mixer Panel (Info). submitted by /u/CyTeK1978 [link] [comments]
  4. The Enforcement Team Discussion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Enforcement Team Discussion: I love xbox but the enforcement team are corrupt. No email or phone for them. They just bully people. Look at the screen shots below. There must be a way to contact their managers or people above...
  5. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  6. Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Team: Dear Enforcement Team, My account was Perm Banned Two years ago for something i believe i did not do, due to this and the lack of proof this can be deemed as Defamation of character. I would...
  7. Bo3 zombies need a team to do easter egg now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo3 zombies need a team to do easter egg now: I live in texas its 920. Im looking for a good playersthat know what they are doing. Lets get this easter egg. Send msg looking to do this all night thanks 1e4303c2-f54a-43f5-91c8-119d8b5457d3
  8. The "Plant on the Zombie team/ Zombie on the Plant team" Glitch and how to do it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The "Plant on the Zombie team/ Zombie on the Plant team" Glitch and how to do it!: (I expect them to eventually patch this.) Have you ever seen a Peashooter go up to another Peashooter and kill it? You will if you do this glitch. This allows you to be a Peashooter or ANY plant...
  9. So there was a plant on my Zombie team. Hack or feature?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So there was a plant on my Zombie team. Hack or feature?: I'm not going to name his gamertag, because I know we can't -and- I have no clue if this is part of the game (Like the Spectre Camo in Titanfall). Anyway there was a Cacti on my Zombie team....
  10. Team Vanquish is inherently unfair to zombies.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Team Vanquish is inherently unfair to zombies.: Revivals negate points. . .Chompers are non-revivable kills. No wonder in the post match screen the zombie pile is always much larger. Plants can keep their score down, zombies cannot. . ....