ma xbox

Discus and support ma xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; je ne peux pas allez sur le jeu fortnite. sa dit un problème s'est produit veuillez réessayer. si ce problème se reproduit, rendez-vous sur xbox.com... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToxicChicken134, Aug 8, 2019.

1. ma xbox

je ne peux pas allez sur le jeu fortnite. sa dit un problème s'est produit veuillez réessayer. si ce problème se reproduit, rendez-vous sur xbox.com errorhelp et entrez le code suivant ;0x97e107ed

[Translation-I can't go on the fortnite game. its said a problem has occurred please try again. If this problem recurs, go to
    xbox.com errorhelp and enter the following code;0x97e107ed]

:)

ToxicChicken134, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

ma xbox

Hi Toxic,

Due to the recent Xbox Live Service Alert - "Xbox one my games and apps. This affects all games launching. Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems signing in to
    Xbox Live. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.
    I recommend visiting the Xbox Live Status
    website to sign up for the Notify me option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

ma xbox principal

Hi there,

We will be locking this thread as we've noticed that you've made a few threads on this same topic and the only answer has already been given. You were originally answered on your first post titled,

"Ma Xbox principale [Translation-But Main Xbox]"
    , and then you were answered again here.

Please refrain from making duplicate threads on the same topic going forward. Repeated violations of the

Xbox Forum Guidelines
    can lead to actions being taken on your forums account. So make sure you read over it before making threads going forward.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

ma xbox principal

Malheureusement, vous obtenez seulement 5 changements par période de 12 mois glissant. Vous devrez soit attendre la date que vous avez d'abord changé pour venir autour ou essayer la seule fois chance dans ce lien, vers le bas. https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

*Mod Translation*

Unfortunately, you only get 5 changes per 12-month rolling period. You will either have to wait for the date you first changed to come around or try the one time luck in that link, down.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Ma xbox pricipale

Hi there!

Apologies for the late reply, we hope that everything got sorted out for this quickly.

If you still believe your account is compromised please follow these steps the steps on the
    compromised account guide.

For future reference if this occurs it is best to reach out to the
    chat or phone team
    for a more immediate response.

Feel free to post back and let us know how things are!
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Ma Xbox Principale.

Hey lebossdesrequin! Check out the page
    here
    of more info. If you have any questions after, please post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

ma xbox