Mad

Discus and support Mad in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox 1 just crashed while doing a system update and I can't factory reset it or do anything with it I called xbox and they tell me I have to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TylerWyman, Jan 8, 2019.

1. TylerWyman
    TylerWyman Guest

Mad

So my xbox 1 just crashed while doing a system update and I can't factory reset it or do anything with it I called xbox and they tell me I have to pay 120 dollars to have them maybe be able to fix my xbox for there
    (Mod Removed-Profanity) up

:)

TylerWyman, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Mad

1. Mad - Similar Threads - Mad

2. I very mad about this

in XBoX Rewards
    I very mad about this: I have Xbox gold but when I try and log into fortunate it says I don't have Xbox live gold but I got it just two days ago 5917742e-9dbc-4fb0-a054-eac797794571
  3. This is madness

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is madness: y can't I get to play Xbox live c9a94aa9-a664-487b-baad-37e068d5db82
  4. I'm really mad Microsoft...... and my cousin

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm really mad Microsoft...... and my cousin: here is my story and I'm really mad because xbox banned my account for 14 days after I gave my cousin my account info he was playing some games on fortnite and then the person messaged him after...
  5. So mad

in XBoX on Consoles
    So mad: there was a problem We couldn’t sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com 0x8DD0019. My question is why is this up and Why can’t I enjoy...
  6. Motocross madness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Motocross madness: hi, my friend recently purchased motocross madness but i can’t find it anywhere, i cliked on « see the price » on his xbox game page and it shows me pictures of the game.. is the game avaible...
  7. got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned: a kid got mad for me killing him in for honor he reported and his friends to and it got me banned b4dc5f1b-22ca-4b81-96bf-00220b5b0c31
  8. Fh3, WAYY too many offline Drivatars! Can't drive anywhere fast. $114 to get mad? PLS REDUCE ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fh3, WAYY too many offline Drivatars! Can't drive anywhere fast. $114 to get mad? PLS REDUCE ...: They're everywhere and pull right in front of you, they cut across roads without warning, ive seen them reversing opposite traffic flow. There EVERYWHERE, I get why they exist bit come on. I...
  9. So mad

in XBoX on Consoles
    So mad: there was a problem We couldn’t sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com 0x8DD0019. My question is why is this up and Why can’t I enjoy...
  10. please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now

in XBoX on Consoles
    please. help me somone was mad at me ttthey blocked i cant message now: IM MAD I NEED TO CHAT I NEED HELP 74b5ceff-25b7-452c-b195-b6752cd4f908