Madden 16 Digital Preorder?

Discus and support Madden 16 Digital Preorder? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I asked EA Sports on their facebook about why Madden 16 isn't available for Preorder on the xbox live store, but Fifa 16 is available for preorder.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JGomes1987, Jul 22, 2015.

1. JGomes1987
    JGomes1987 Guest

I asked EA Sports on their facebook about why Madden 16 isn't available for Preorder on the xbox live store, but Fifa 16 is available for preorder. They told me to contact xbox live for info on preordering. When is going to be on the dashboard to preorder
    digitally?

:)

JGomes1987, Jul 22, 2015
  2. aw3som3one1
    aw3som3one1 Guest
    Madden 16 digital gift card

Is the 15,000 credits equal to $10?

aw3som3one1, Jul 22, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The gift cards should be sent to your email about 10 business days after the game shipped. Keep in mind that if you are a Rewards member, you will receive 15,000 rewards credits (10-15 business days after shipping) instead of the $10 gift card.

If you still don't receive the code, you will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Store since that offer is through them.

Smwutches, Jul 22, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey JGomes1987!

Unfortunately we cannot speculate when items will be available for pre-order. I suggest keeping an eye on the

Madden NFL 16 for Xbox One
    page so you will know as soon as it is available. In addition, keep an eye on
    Xbox Wire and
    Major Nelson's blog
    for any Xbox related news! Madden 16 Digital Preorder? :)

Mister Beep, Jul 23, 2015
  5. Feik Chiily z Win User

Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code

I just got a JJ Watt Elite code from Madden 20 Club Championship but it is A 16 digit code. The Microsoft Store only accept 25 digit code from Madden 20 game. How do I redeem the 16 digit code in the Madden 20 game linked to the Microsoft Store?
    Thank You for your time and help.
    the game? if you didn't buy it in microsoft stores and bought it with third parties, you could be scammed friend
  6. Budlight78420 Win User

Doritos MJD Player Pack from Target Invalid Codes

is it a 16 digit code? if so u have to enter it from the live menu in madden. then goto redeem code
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Hey JGomes1987!

Unfortunately we cannot speculate when items will be available for pre-order. I suggest keeping an eye on the

Madden NFL 16 for Xbox One
    page so you will know as soon as it is available. In addition, keep an eye on
    Xbox Wire and
    Major Nelson's blog
    for any Xbox related news! :)
  8. aw3som3one1 Win User

Is the 15,000 credits equal to $10?
  9. Smwutches Win User

The gift cards should be sent to your email about 10 business days after the game shipped. Keep in mind that if you are a Rewards member, you will receive 15,000 rewards credits (10-15 business days after shipping) instead of the $10 gift card.

If you still don't receive the code, you will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Store since that offer is through them.
Thema:

1. Madden 16 Digital Preorder? - Similar Threads - Madden Digital Preorder

2. Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20: I cant connect to EA sports servers to resume online franchise mode with Madden 20. My Xbox is online, and My Gold subscription is up to date but I still get an error message when trying to load...
  3. Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code: I just got a JJ Watt Elite code from Madden 20 Club Championship but it is A 16 digit code. The Microsoft Store only accept 25 digit code from Madden 20 game. How do I redeem the 16 digit code in...
  4. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  5. Madden 16 digital gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Madden 16 digital gift card: Did not reciece my $10 digital gift card for pre ordering madden 2016 8baeda34-e75a-4b0c-98db-169248747a6e
  6. Have xbox1 S. Came with madden 17 digital download. I open game. It loads. Then crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have xbox1 S. Came with madden 17 digital download. I open game. It loads. Then crashes.: anyone else having this issue? Any ideas? 90185521-e102-4dca-99b1-81be6a5f39ac
  7. Why was Madden 15 Digital download only on sale for a couple hours yesterday?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Madden 15 Digital download only on sale for a couple hours yesterday?: I bought my XB1 AC bundle today and was psyched to download a digital of Madden 15 for $30 (Source: Video Game Deals, Coupons and Promo Codes) to hold me over until Halo comes out(I don't like...
  8. Digital Madden freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Madden freezes: I just purchased and downloaded madden 15 and it freezes after the "This is EA Sports..." part. The madden 15 title screen comes up, the boxes move around a bit saying that it's loading, and then...
  9. Madden Digital Bundle pre-order...How do i get my free card packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden Digital Bundle pre-order...How do i get my free card packs?: I pre-ordered the madden digital bundle which said that we get the pre-order bonus of card packs each week....will they just show up in game or will we get a code that needs to be entered...
  10. Madden digital pre order/Game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden digital pre order/Game share: I have a concern. If you and a friend link up and do the whole game share thing and he pre orders madden 15 do both of you get the digital pre order bonus or just the one who actually pre ordered...