Madden 18 not starting

Discus and support Madden 18 not starting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI all, Madden 18 starts loading, freezes then black screen then nothing. This has been going on for a while and kin of gave up on it. Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zem35, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Zem35
    Zem35 Guest

Madden 18 not starting

HI all,

Madden 18 starts loading, freezes then black screen then nothing.

This has been going on for a while and kin of gave up on it.

Tried everything from reinstalling to calling EA Sports etc... I don't get it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as this is not for me but for my kids and that would make their day if I could figure this out!!

Cheers.

:)

Zem35, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Madden 18 not starting

Hi Zem35,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Madden 18 freezing and crashing. Is this the only game that this happens with, or do other games occasionally also freeze up and crash as well?

I recommend that you try the troubleshooting solutions available in our
    Xbox One Game Freeze Solution
    to get back in the game. It will take you step by step through the process to ensure that you can get your game loaded up correctly and get back on the gridiron for some fun.

Give the solutions a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. Maverickxxx Win User

Madden 18 not starting

I used to have a similar problem with a few games on my old console. Id recommend doing a proper shutdown of the console (which can be done through the Xbox dashboard settings) which will clear your system cache and should get you playing in no time
  4. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 31, 9 - 16 мая 2017

Предзаказ : Madden NFL 18

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Madden NFL 18 - первой "номерной" игры 18-го года. Симулятор американского футбола.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  5. MENACESPEED Win User

madden 17

I believe support and game play for Madden 17 is coming to an end now that madden 18 comes out tonight.
  6. ohh JD Win User

xbox live problems

I am having this same problem with Madden 18
Thema:

Madden 18 not starting

1. Madden 18 not starting - Similar Threads - Madden starting

2. Cannot buy points on Madden 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy points on Madden 20: I spent $20 a few weeks ago, but now it doesn't work. According to my Microsoft account, everything is still good to go with PayPal set up. How do I fix this?? Do i just buy gift cars now?...
  3. Madden 19 MUT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 19 MUT: Why is it when I try to create a MUT it says you cannot create more than 5teams on this console? 64f971d8-dd9a-4ffb-a05f-0fd4bdb83e71
  4. Can you reset your record on Madden 20?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you reset your record on Madden 20?: My 9 yr old son was playing under my profile. I would like to know if my record can be reset 081d3017-32b3-4162-a79e-b73b2ac5592a
  5. Madden ultimate team 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden ultimate team 19: Try to create a MUT account on Madden 19 and it says you cannot create more than 5 teams on console what can I do? d56af77c-4e3b-46e6-8c9e-73a34786f380
  6. madden email address update

in XBoX Accessibility
    madden email address update: Did you figure out how? I have same issue with Xbox One and Madden 20 somehow linked to my old email address I no longer have access to. 6faac7bf-9be6-4c39-ba3f-5442416e7241
  7. Madden 20 disconnecting at start of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 disconnecting at start of the game.: Hi, Since 8/12/19, everytime I try to connect with an opponent online, The game disconnects and give me a loss. I have ran a detail internet test via the console as well as from computers in my...
  8. Madden 19 won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 19 won't start.: very frustrating. Bought hof edition pre sale and it still won't start. Boots me out to home screen every time. b8b190a7-5740-40b5-8ad9-e71bd3014166
  9. Cant start Madden 17 error 0x803f8007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start Madden 17 error 0x803f8007: All my other games work but when I go to start my Madden 17 i get this error. I have cleared cache, reinstalled wont work on either of my two Xbox One systems. I own the digital deluxe edition....
  10. Madden 25 won't start, I just get kicked back to the home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 25 won't start, I just get kicked back to the home screen: I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Madden 25 multiple times, but I still get kicked back to the home screen d208787c-c089-44f6-ad19-a63bb73edcd9