Madden 20 game trial issues after service went down

Discus and support Madden 20 game trial issues after service went down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played many trial games before I know u need to quite the game after playing it to stop the trial but my issues after service went down I reconnect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by moneycatch, Oct 7, 2019.

1. moneycatch
    moneycatch Guest

I played many trial games before I know u need to quite the game after playing it to stop the trial but my issues after service went down I reconnect to keep playing and the clock drastically drop down and never recalculate to the right time left so what
    are my to get the problem fixed

:)

moneycatch, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately you cannot reset the time. Once it's been played out your trial is over and cannot be reset.
  3. yungstar Win User

EA Access gives players access to triple A games for $5 2.5O UK POUNDS a month. Your thoughts..

signed up for the £20/12 month sub, downloaded Battlefield and Madden.

looking forward to the Dragon Age: Inquisition trial.

bbbbargain.
  4. coco meat train Win User

EA Sales

If Madden is any indication the game will probably be $20 cheaper 3 weeks after launch.
  5. hellomate69q Win User

Xbox Game Pass $1 First Month Promotion

The 14 day trial was shown below the game pass offer, the service request number already covers this.

I began the trial as they were both listed so I could maximize the time of the promotions. Nowhere along starting the trial was I warned that I would be ineligible for the other promotion after beginning. During the trial the website even still offered the
    promotion there. Only upon the trial nearing its end that I went to get the month was I met with this issue.
  6. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

XBOX ONE X BLACK SCREEN AFTER RESET

I haven't had this issue since the service went down last week. Did you try a reboot after the second time?
Thema:

1. Madden 20 game trial issues after service went down - Similar Threads - Madden game trial

2. Madden 20 disconnecting at start of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 disconnecting at start of the game.: Hi, Since 8/12/19, everytime I try to connect with an opponent online, The game disconnects and give me a loss. I have ran a detail internet test via the console as well as from computers in my...
  3. Madden 19 and other games not on my ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 19 and other games not on my ready to install list: Hi, I uninstalled Madden 19 (purchased game) and now it is lost. When I look in the MS store it says I already own the game. I have done a complete console reset ... nothing works. Any...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Can you update my Madden 25 roster

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Can you update my Madden 25 roster: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Can you update my Madden 25 roster Updated my Madden 25 roster eb435247-5c14-44e6-b873-a7d9926b0ae3
  5. I saw an offer for Madden 18 GOAT edition for 50% off ($30) in game and on loading screen ads.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I saw an offer for Madden 18 GOAT edition for 50% off ($30) in game and on loading screen ads.: I saw an offer in my Madden 17 game that said “Be The GOAT” and get Madden 18 Goat edition 50% off. The offer said it was available until 12/2. I spoke with EA and Microsoft support and they were...
  6. Trial Time for Madden expired but i've literally played the game for 2 hours the night of ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trial Time for Madden expired but i've literally played the game for 2 hours the night of ...: I downloaded the madden trial the night of its release and played around with the skills challenge and also played 2 quarters of a game. all in all i burned 2 hours max playing. so when i get back...
  7. madden 19 game freezing why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    madden 19 game freezing why?: madden 19 game freezing why? 290bcc69-fc91-4f94-a57b-147ac022f0f1
  8. Have xbox1 S. Came with madden 17 digital download. I open game. It loads. Then crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have xbox1 S. Came with madden 17 digital download. I open game. It loads. Then crashes.: anyone else having this issue? Any ideas? 90185521-e102-4dca-99b1-81be6a5f39ac
  9. My Madden 16 game was installing by disk and it stopped at 18.75 out of 18.80 and I can't get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Madden 16 game was installing by disk and it stopped at 18.75 out of 18.80 and I can't get ...: Installing by disk and it stopped at 18.75 out of 18.80 I don't know what to do. [img] 457a3062-5592-49a4-847a-c8b337105a04
  10. Bought madden 17 code from game stop now it's asking for disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought madden 17 code from game stop now it's asking for disc: Bought madden 17 code at gamestop work fine last night now it's asking me for disc fa80ac51-307b-4919-b7be-4b80d0826061