Madden 25 franchise mode bugs in the Xbox One version of the game.

Discus and support Madden 25 franchise mode bugs in the Xbox One version of the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the digital download of Madden 25 and have noticed a couple bugs in franchise mode. Both present when I use a custom playbook. When using a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmazingR4b, Jan 24, 2014.

1. AmazingR4b
    AmazingR4b Guest

I purchased the digital download of Madden 25 and have noticed a couple bugs in franchise mode. Both present when I use a custom playbook. When using a custom offense playbook, after the game starts and gets to the point where it will display the players
    starting on your defense, it will display the wrong players, with some repeated, and they are in the wrong defensive alignment. IE- instead of showing them in the 3/4 it will show them in a 4/3 with the DT repeated as both a DT and a LE. This issue seems cosmetic
    and has no impact on the game play. The bigger issue I've found is, when using a custom offense playbook, if you pause for more than 15-20 minutes and walk away from the game, more often than not when the game is un-paused your offensive playbook will have
    changed from your custom playbook to the teams default playbook. I find this one very annoying. The game also does not remember your specified playbook if you save and exit franchise mode, then return to it later. Has anybody else noticed these issues? The
    360 disc version does not have the same issues in my experience.

:)

AmazingR4b, Jan 24, 2014
  2. x iT MuRDa
    x iT MuRDa Guest
    Xbox one dashboard problem

While I'm playing madden 25, at the end of a game an practice in franchise mode the game dashboard on its own an doesn't save... It has happened at least 6 times. Does anyone know what's going on here?

x iT MuRDa, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Sam Crow
    Sam Crow Guest
    Sam Crow, Jan 24, 2014
  4. AbioticBag9761 Win User

Madden 25 Freezes

Madden 25 is stuck at the resuming franchise screen. I had problems loading it also.
  5. HUD SKYWALKER Win User

Madden 25 problems on Xbox One

I started a connected franchise and made it to the Super Bowl but when accepting my uniform and playbook the game starts to load but locks up while the Madden 25 logo is circling. Has anyone had this same issue? This is on Xbox One.
  6. Major Wreckus Win User

Looks like the Xbox One in the US WILL be receiving a free game!

LOL, the only Americans that wouldn't be happy for free Madden are those that bought the 360 version and was planning to trade it in and only get madden for the Xbox One version for 10 bucks, free, or whatever the promotion was.

For myself? I would love it to be madden because I held off from buying the 360 version because I wasn't sure if my franchise I started on the 360 can be transferred to the Xbox One.
  7. FA5 Pirgo Win User

Which game or games are you waiting for to come out for the Xbox One?

First game I'm getting is cod ghosts , love playing cod with friends , but also excited for forza 5 and Xbox one versions of madden 25 and nba 2k14
  8. Real CorkLanger Win User

Same features as 360 Version?

Thema:

1. Madden 25 franchise mode bugs in the Xbox One version of the game. - Similar Threads - Madden franchise mode

2. New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Madden Cloud Franchise

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One X requires Xbox Live Gold to get into my Madden Cloud Franchise: I just recently finished my basement and purchased a second Xbox (Xbox One X)for our household. We still have our original Xbox One. When I try to load my Madden cloud franchise on the new Xbox it...
  3. Madden 17 2 player franchise mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 17 2 player franchise mode: Can you set up 2 player so each can play a team through the season while the other person plays as the opponent week to week ? Never had an issue until this year . If so how step by step please...
  4. Madden Franchise Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden Franchise Mode: Hi everyone... I play Madden franchise mode every night... why is it trying to make me buy gold all of a sudden? Says I must have a Xbox Live Membership limitation does not allow me to access...
  5. Having trouble with Madden 16: Franchise Mode on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with Madden 16: Franchise Mode on the Xbox One: I'm having trouble with Madden 16 for the Xbox One. Every time I try to enter franchise mode I get this servers error message: Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try...
  6. Un-Banning from Madden 16 Franchise?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Un-Banning from Madden 16 Franchise?: So my friend saw that I wasn't playing on her league, which I didn't know she was because she never let me know she advanced the league a week. I checked my messages after and saw the message...
  7. Franchise save on Madden 16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Franchise save on Madden 16: Can't save franchise either on cloud or offline without losing internet 043c2ad0-a262-4954-883d-055e454f008b
  8. Madden Franchise issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden Franchise issue: Why is it so hard to get a game session while trying to play head to head in franchise mode. I am paying money to have access to this and for the last 2 months it has been nothing but...
  9. Madden 25 will not save game results for Franchise mode making the game unplaYable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 25 will not save game results for Franchise mode making the game unplaYable: This involves our league, offline franchise mode. At first it occasionally did not save game results, now it is all the time. When the game ends it asks you if you are done and want to exit the...
  10. Madden 16 - XBL Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature; Franchise Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden 16 - XBL Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature; Franchise Mode: I keep getting this warning when I try to start a new franchise on Cloud. I understand there is an issue with XBOX Live Gold memberships allowing online play, but I don't care about playing...