Madden 25 (online tuning data)

Discus and support Madden 25 (online tuning data) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey just wondering if anyone has an idea how to fix that my madden 25 on Xbox One won't successfully download the online tuning data. This means I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NickyG 0115, Jan 27, 2014.

1. NickyG 0115
    NickyG 0115 Guest

Hey just wondering if anyone has an idea how to fix that my madden 25 on Xbox One won't successfully download the online tuning data. This means I can't update the rosters and cannot play online. If anyone has an idea how to fix it please let me know.
    Thanks.

:)

NickyG 0115, Jan 27, 2014
  2. bigdadsav
    bigdadsav Guest
    bigdadsav, Jan 27, 2014
  3. madden 25 online issues

First of all I have playing madden since 1990 and buy it every year... I purchased a Xbox One day one system including madden 25, I'm a little frustrated while playing online and here's why. When attempting to invite someone from my friends list it immediately
    back's me out to the madden tittle screen and wont allow us to play a game this also the same problem im having when in a lobby and inviting someone to a game... even more frustrating than that when I finally get a online ranked game in quick match usually
    before halftime the same thing occurs and not only do I get kicked out of a game I ALSO receive a Loss this just happened again while I was winning 14-0 in the second quarter and I lost 25 skill points I am very disappointed to this point and would like to
    know when this will be rectified?

goldfingazz510, Jan 27, 2014
  4. bigdadsav Win User

Madden 25 save question from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

5. V12 Braveheart Win User

Best S/A/B class cars

25% car, 25% tune, 50% ability.
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Madden 25(Freezing Error)

Hey aW,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Madden.

It does indeed look like this is a Known Issue and
    EA says the have a fix in the works
    . It doesn't look like that have an eta on that just yet.

However, I was also able to find this
    possible workaround
    on their forums but I can't vouch for it.
  7. RuthlesBurgher Win User

Madden 25 EA Servers Unavailable for 2nd straight day??

But now my friends are still able to play online on Madden 25 but I still can't.

Do EA's servers segregate or something?? lol
  8. DjVirginiak Win User

game freezing when I log in to xbox live

Madden 12 Game Freeze fix.

If the Madden is freezing at the start of the game when online:

1. Clear system cache

2. Delete profile only

3. Delete Madden online pass, Madden game saves, and any corrupted game data.

4. Delete last system update. (Call Xbox support on how to do this.)

5. Reboot Xbox

6. Install the xbox update.

7. Download profile

8..Download Madden online pass

9. Restart the game.
Thema:

1. Madden 25 (online tuning data) - Similar Threads - Madden online tuning

2. Madden 18 online not working for weeks now !!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 18 online not working for weeks now !!!!!: I downloaded Madden 18 on my Xbox one and online does not work for it. When will it be working again?? or should I get a refund b0f7ea38-3e46-44a2-b2fd-027e9dd378ad
  3. Problem with Madden 16 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Madden 16 online: how do I get connected with EA servers and stay connected? b22e43d7-294d-4188-876f-8de3956af689
  4. Madden 16 online cross console gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 16 online cross console gaming: If I purchased Madden 16 for xbox 360, can I play a friend online who has xbox one? e5f42ea9-2875-433d-9d5e-e81178442706
  5. Madden 15 online franchise, looking for players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 15 online franchise, looking for players: hey guys, I am playing in an online franchise league looking for more players. we are active, advancing every two days. give me your gamer tag for an invite. 0735b55d-ecab-4e63-846b-887471987656
  6. XB1: Madden Online - Network Timeout.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1: Madden Online - Network Timeout.: I've been playing madden online quite a while now and never had an issue. I recently moved to another house and decided to upgrade my internet to the fastest possible speeds with my provider COX....
  7. Madden 15 Online league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 15 Online league: Looking to fill some teams in our online league, this is legit sim league with its own website. All games will be streamed live, check out the link below for more info. Thanks! League...
  8. Not to many player playing this game has me worried about Madden 15 online play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not to many player playing this game has me worried about Madden 15 online play: When I use to play Madden on the 360 I had no problem finding a game. With the new gaming system there is no one playing it. match making is 25 players playing and 5 searching. This is sad with...
  9. Why is the online manual in French instead of English? (Madden 25)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the online manual in French instead of English? (Madden 25): I just bought the digital version of Madden NFL 25 on Xbox One and my on screen manual is in french. It also says my current language and locale setting may not be optimal. My spoken language is...
  10. Madden 16 Cant play Online Xbox live limitation error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden 16 Cant play Online Xbox live limitation error: Hello.. On my new Xbox one I got the 30 day Trial of Xbox Live but cant play online on Madden 16 it comes back with some message Xbox live limitations... tried to unisntall Madden and install...