Madden 25 - Xbox One

Discus and support Madden 25 - Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Frankly, I was on the fence about Xbox One. I was so close to switching to PS4 when I heard about all the things Xbox One was going through such as the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dash Z Cadet, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Dash Z Cadet
    Dash Z Cadet Guest

Madden 25 - Xbox One

Frankly, I was on the fence about Xbox One. I was so close to switching to PS4 when I heard about all the things Xbox One was going through such as the disc scratching, unacessable hard drive, and only being able to install games. First off, the whole only
    installing games, do you expect your customers to constantly buy a brand new xbox when their hard drive gets full? On top of that you give us no availability to even delete things. And to delete a game is already a hassle. Second, stop with the micro transactions.
    Since when has paying for a game, then paying more for a game better and more favorable than to unlocking things the good old way? Thirdly, give more to the community, Microsoft is a multi-billion dollar company and you guys every once and a while can't give
    a free month of XBL? or a dedicated server? Or something? It's disheartening to know that Xbox/Microsoft my favorite entertainment company is making me regret Xbox One. Anyways the problem I have here today is that when running a 'Qb Sneak' into the inzone
    of a game during Owner Mode in Madden 25 for Xbox One, the game freezes, and corrupts any auto save data. That's all.

:)

Dash Z Cadet, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Sam Crow
    Sam Crow Guest
    Sam Crow, Jan 1, 2014
  3. XBOX One Release Day Games-Price Comparison Spreadsheet in here.

Its definitely a possibility as its over £15 and they are not a customs friendly company.

Indiana Jones, Jan 1, 2014
  4. CoolDellGuy Win User

Multiplayer Connection Problems with FIFA 14

5. WestonWong Win User

Content redeemed on xbox.com not downloaded or in game

I'm having the same problem with a code for Madden 25 that was apre-order bonus from gamestop and I entered it on xbox.com and there was nothing that got installed on my Xbox One. I tried to look for it in the store and there's nothing called the "Ultimate
    Pro Pack" in fact madden 25 has no add-ons currently. So what gives, any one else have Madden 25 that pre-ordered and got the bonus pack only to find it's not on their console?
  6. The Jimbotron Win User

Madden 25 Freezes

I haven't had any issues with Madden NFL 25 on my Xbox One.
  7. bigdadsav Win User

Madden 25 save question from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

8. One To Watch2 Win User

My madden 25 for xbox one won't let me play online

I had the same problem. I spent 3 hours on the phone with support and nothing worked. I purchased the game on pre order and picked it up day one with the new Xbox one. Just guessing there was a problem with the madden 25 cd I went and exchanged it for another
    madden 25. And it works great. I think it is a problem with the first rollout of the Xbox one madden game. Give this a try because nothing else worked. Make sure you uninstall the original game and re install the new game.
Thema:

Madden 25 - Xbox One

1. Madden 25 - Xbox One - Similar Threads - Madden

2. Head to head on my XBOX playing In Madden 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Head to head on my XBOX playing In Madden 20: I cant login to madden head to head. Iwhen i select i get a black screen with the loading circle for about 5 sexonds then it reverts back to main menu. I have uninstalled an dreinstalled a few...
  3. Madden 15 want play on my xbox one S please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 15 want play on my xbox one S please help: Madden 15 wont play on my XboxOne S Y 6146dc73-1deb-465b-96ae-3ac0e509de17
  4. Madden Tournament Using Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden Tournament Using Xbox Live: Hi, I'm hoping someone can help regarding Madden 20. My son has a birthday coming up and I was thinking about putting together a fun Madden tournament for my son and 6-8 of his friends to play...
  5. Madden 2004

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden 2004: Will you guys be able to make madden 2004 backwards compatible? 2909271c-a11b-47b8-b221-badf00aa3e8f
  6. Madden 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20: Madden 20 for xbox one x will not go past load screen with Patrick Mahomes, then goes back to home screen automatically. I've changed DNS settings, any other ideas?...
  7. Madden 12 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Madden 12 on Xbox 360: We are trying to play Madden 12 on a Xbox 360 but it keeps saying EA servers are unavailable. We can play other games through Xbox live gold like Halo but not this one. We both have the game and...
  8. Madden 20 cross platform

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden 20 cross platform: We need xbox to make madden 20 for xbox and ps4 cross platform de4f8386-a74f-47cc-aa8d-179ba95ee7c7
  9. Madden 20 sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 sign in: Whenever i attempt to sign into madden 20 it tells me that you must be signed into xbox live and the ea servers in order to play. My connection to online is working, as i can join parties and play...
  10. Madden 20 not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 not loading: So I have been playing Madden since it came out but ever since this last update in late March, I can't play at all. Every time I put in Madden and it pops up on my home screen, I click on it and...