Madden digital pre order/Game share

Discus and support Madden digital pre order/Game share in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a concern. If you and a friend link up and do the whole game share thing and he pre orders madden 15 do both of you get the digital pre order... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THExxGREATESTxx, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Madden digital pre order/Game share

I have a concern. If you and a friend link up and do the whole game share thing and he pre orders madden 15 do both of you get the digital pre order bonus or just the one who actually pre ordered it

:)

THExxGREATESTxx, Aug 25, 2014
  2. Madden Digital Bundle pre-order...How do i get my free card packs?

I pre-ordered the madden digital bundle which said that we get the pre-order bonus of card packs each week....will they just show up in game or will we get a code that needs to be entered somewhere?

ROBERTHENNING, Aug 25, 2014
  3. theP33Kdude
    theP33Kdude Guest
    Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition for the Xbox One?

I don't understand why I can buy Madden 15 now and it will download, then be playable on Tuesday, but I can't buy and download Destiny to get pre-order bonuses. I'm not interested in buying discs anymore I want all digital games but I also want pre-order
    bonuses. this is a clusterf**k.

theP33Kdude, Aug 25, 2014
  4. DEACON
    DEACON Guest

just the one who pre ordered it.

DEACON, Aug 25, 2014
  5. DEACON Win User

just the one who pre ordered it.
  6. theP33Kdude Win User

Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition for the Xbox One?

I don't understand why I can buy Madden 15 now and it will download, then be playable on Tuesday, but I can't buy and download Destiny to get pre-order bonuses. I'm not interested in buying discs anymore I want all digital games but I also want pre-order
    bonuses. this is a clusterf**k.
  7. FlatPup58154344 Win User

I pre ordered madden 17 and didn't recieve my 1 month EA access code

This answers my question to a certain extent. Hopefully the code comes within 7-10 days of me pre-ordering madden 17. If the code comes within that time then I can play the madden demo on the 18th and not have to wait until madden 17 comes out to get my
    code. I've bought every madden game since Madden 12. I am not planning on canceling my pre-order at any time.
  8. Nemesis121804 Win User

Destiny Digital Guardian Edition: Do we get it?

Insomniac has apparently said that digital pre-orders are coming soon and Sunset Overdrive digital pre-orders even get a special bonus. Hopefully the digital pre-ordering will arrive in time for Destiny.

This quote is from the Computer and Video games site, CVG cites Sunset TV as the source for the quote.

""If you pre-order the game digitally, you will get the Day One Edition content, Winfrey said. "You can't pre-order it digitally yet, but soon you will be able to. Also, there will be a little 'nifty gifty' exclusive for digital buyers as well.""
  9. dudeskis01 Win User

So... Sony have started allowing digital game pre-orders for PS4

you dont need to pre order digital games on x1. for two weeks after the release you can get pre order bonuses on digital games.
Thema:

1. Madden digital pre order/Game share - Similar Threads - Madden digital pre

2. Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20: I cant connect to EA sports servers to resume online franchise mode with Madden 20. My Xbox is online, and My Gold subscription is up to date but I still get an error message when trying to load...
  3. Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code: I just got a JJ Watt Elite code from Madden 20 Club Championship but it is A 16 digit code. The Microsoft Store only accept 25 digit code from Madden 20 game. How do I redeem the 16 digit code in...
  4. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  5. Madden 16 digital gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Madden 16 digital gift card: Did not reciece my $10 digital gift card for pre ordering madden 2016 8baeda34-e75a-4b0c-98db-169248747a6e
  6. Madden 16 Digital Preorder?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Madden 16 Digital Preorder?: I asked EA Sports on their facebook about why Madden 16 isn't available for Preorder on the xbox live store, but Fifa 16 is available for preorder. They told me to contact xbox live for info on...
  7. Have xbox1 S. Came with madden 17 digital download. I open game. It loads. Then crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have xbox1 S. Came with madden 17 digital download. I open game. It loads. Then crashes.: anyone else having this issue? Any ideas? 90185521-e102-4dca-99b1-81be6a5f39ac
  8. Why was Madden 15 Digital download only on sale for a couple hours yesterday?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Madden 15 Digital download only on sale for a couple hours yesterday?: I bought my XB1 AC bundle today and was psyched to download a digital of Madden 15 for $30 (Source: Video Game Deals, Coupons and Promo Codes) to hold me over until Halo comes out(I don't like...
  9. Digital Madden freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Madden freezes: I just purchased and downloaded madden 15 and it freezes after the "This is EA Sports..." part. The madden 15 title screen comes up, the boxes move around a bit saying that it's loading, and then...
  10. Madden Digital Bundle pre-order...How do i get my free card packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden Digital Bundle pre-order...How do i get my free card packs?: I pre-ordered the madden digital bundle which said that we get the pre-order bonus of card packs each week....will they just show up in game or will we get a code that needs to be entered...