madden email address update

Discus and support madden email address update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Did you figure out how? I have same issue with Xbox One and Madden 20 somehow linked to my old email address I no longer have access to.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alejandro DeTomaso, Aug 19, 2019.

1. madden email address update

Did you figure out how? I have same issue with Xbox One and Madden 20 somehow linked to my old email address I no longer have access to.

:)

Alejandro DeTomaso, Aug 19, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Just so I understand so I can try and help you.

Your Xbox AND Madden 20 account are linked to an old email address that you no longer have access to.

If you know the email and password for your account you can change the email address by signing into your account and adding an alias by going to

account.microsoft.com/addassocid

Once you add a new email address to the account you would then be able to make the new email the primary email for the account and then remove the old email from the account. These steps are for updating your email on your Xbox profile/MS account.

As far as updating the email associated with madden you would need to update that through EA/Origin the publishers of the Madden games.
  3. CHILEJOE Win User

Updating email address

I'm just going to clarify on Vibroplex's obscure message. If you lose access to all proofs on the account then yes, you do have to wait for the 30 day cool down period. This is another security measure intended to protect your account. However, if you have
    access to one proof on the account, you can confirm the proofs you are attempting to add with the one proof you have access to. If you confirm these proofs, they are added instantly with no delay.

So yea. If you lost access to the proofs on the account, bummer man, and I feel your pain. Hope you get this resolved.
  4. xXI Dad IXx Win User

Updating email address

when you update an email address it doesnt mean that you log in with that email, it just mean that any further communication between xbox and you will be done through the updated address. Alot of people think that means they sign in with the new address
    thats not the case, you cannot change your login email address, you can change password but not loginto xboxlive email. basically use old address and anything important will come to new address,
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Updating email address

I guess you lost the other proofs and you're referring to the 30 day speed bump on making changes without the other proofs. That was imposed by Microsoft Accounts Security; you can let them know what you think at
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive
  6. CountDeBeer Win User

Updating email address

Ok, I don't have an issue with logging in. The issue is with the email associated with the account security so I can my amend credit card details
Thema:

1. madden email address update - Similar Threads - madden email address

2. Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20: I cant connect to EA sports servers to resume online franchise mode with Madden 20. My Xbox is online, and My Gold subscription is up to date but I still get an error message when trying to load...
  3. Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code: I just got a JJ Watt Elite code from Madden 20 Club Championship but it is A 16 digit code. The Microsoft Store only accept 25 digit code from Madden 20 game. How do I redeem the 16 digit code in...
  4. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  5. Madden 20 game trial issues after service went down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 game trial issues after service went down: I played many trial games before I know u need to quite the game after playing it to stop the trial but my issues after service went down I reconnect to keep playing and the clock drastically drop...
  6. Cannot buy points on Madden 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy points on Madden 20: I spent $20 a few weeks ago, but now it doesn't work. According to my Microsoft account, everything is still good to go with PayPal set up. How do I fix this?? Do i just buy gift cars now?...
  7. Madden 18 not starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 18 not starting: HI all, Madden 18 starts loading, freezes then black screen then nothing. This has been going on for a while and kin of gave up on it. Tried everything from reinstalling to calling EA Sports...
  8. Madden 19 MUT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 19 MUT: Why is it when I try to create a MUT it says you cannot create more than 5teams on this console? 64f971d8-dd9a-4ffb-a05f-0fd4bdb83e71
  9. Can you reset your record on Madden 20?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you reset your record on Madden 20?: My 9 yr old son was playing under my profile. I would like to know if my record can be reset 081d3017-32b3-4162-a79e-b73b2ac5592a
  10. Madden ultimate team 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden ultimate team 19: Try to create a MUT account on Madden 19 and it says you cannot create more than 5 teams on console what can I do? d56af77c-4e3b-46e6-8c9e-73a34786f380