Made a mistake going up to Beta Ring

Discus and support Made a mistake going up to Beta Ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Got invited to the Beta ring today after I had just gotten the new dashboard on Delta. I didn't think before updating and now I'm back on the old... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pepe_The_Abuser, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Made a mistake going up to Beta Ring

Got invited to the Beta ring today after I had just gotten the new dashboard on Delta. I didn't think before updating and now I'm back on the old dashboard. Not only that, but updating to beta ring factory reset my Xbox for some reason, only good thing is that I had most my games on a hard drive. Hopefully when they do another expirement for the Beta Ring I'll get it again. Sad times. Loved that dashboard btw. Significantly better than the current one

submitted by /u/Pepe_The_Abuser
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pepe_The_Abuser, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Manx EU Win User

i was banned and i think i was hacked, my account says that i am suspended until 12/31/9999 i am trying to fix this problem.

Give up. I have been trying to understand really why i have been banned and all i get is when i ring up GO TO THE FORUM and when i post something on the forum YOU CAN'T QUESTION THE VALIDITY OF OUR BANS OR EVEN SUGGEST WE HAVE MADE A MISTAKE BECAUSE WE ARE
    THE MIGHT MICROSOFT AND YOU ARE A INSIGNIFICANT PATHETIC CUSTOMER. Point made?
  3. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

So if I use a re-spec token...?

Just make sure you don't hit the "Replace Player" one, I made that mistake in the beta, luckily it was in the beta.
  4. HassanB Win User

made a mistake

Hello,

Sorry, there's no exceptions when it comes to region changes. You'd have to wait the 3 months in order to change your account region to where it was previously.

Please Note: Download your profile, purchasing games, and accessing Xbox LIVE in general may be restricted in unsupported regions. If you wish to play in that 3 month time frame, you'd need to make a new account in a region that is closer to
    your own that is officially supported by Xbox LIVE.
  5. DavidMcinally Win User

New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

Its is up to date with no other update available. I did have the new Dashboard update like everyone on the beta ring, bur my systwm changed back during gameplay. There is no update available everything is up to date. Its on the wrong system build for the
    beta ring.
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

How do I join the XBOX 1 X Insiders Previews?

One thing to be aware of, you must be active in the insider program for a while, and be selected for the alpha ring. You will likely start in the "Omega" ring, and after 1 month you can move up to the "Delta" ring. 3 months will get you
    into the "Beta" ring, etc.
Thema:

Made a mistake going up to Beta Ring

1. Made a mistake going up to Beta Ring - Similar Threads - Made mistake going

2. I Made A Mistake and I Need Help.

in XBoX Rewards
    I Made A Mistake and I Need Help.: So I redeemed a 3 months of Xbox game pass on accident thinking that it was Xbox live. After I redeemed it I contacted Microsoft support. Since I redeemed it they said they can cancel it but...
  3. I made a mistake

in XBoX Rewards
    I made a mistake: So I redeemed a 3 months of Xbox game pass on accident thinking that it was Xbox live. After I redeemed it I contacted Microsoft support. Since I redeemed it they said they can cancel it but...
  4. sorry you made a mistake rewarding me it is in a different currency on my 360 I wanted it on ...

in XBoX Rewards
    sorry you made a mistake rewarding me it is in a different currency on my 360 I wanted it on ...: IMPORTANT PLZ HELP I have been referred here by reneto. . do you have change my credits into dollars on my xbox 360 but I wanted to see in pounds on my Xbox One Renato told me that he cannot do...
  5. f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...: f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your console is vetoed that I made theft but I did not do anything because it was my first time xbox live nose...
  6. I made a mistake buying a kit in Battlefield 1 - Shortcut Kit: Infantry - Please cancel my ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I made a mistake buying a kit in Battlefield 1 - Shortcut Kit: Infantry - Please cancel my ...: Order number 9738380596 - November 3, 2017 I made a mistake buying a kit in Battlefield ™ 1 - Shortcut Kit: Infantry, I had unlocked all the weapons and did not need to release again ... what...
  7. f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...: f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your console is vetoed that I made theft but I did not do anything because it was my first time xbox live nose...
  8. i made a mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    i made a mistake: i am really pist about what happend, i got reported today and it was a mistake that i got pist at the guy who said that im trash and i responded a bit wrong it was my mistake so please unblock me...
  9. Made a regretful mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Made a regretful mistake: So when I switched over from Fortnite to Call of Duty black ops 2. It said I was disconnected from xbox live. So I thought it was from a xbox live issue so I asked my friend to buy me an xbox live...
  10. I made a terrible mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a terrible mistake: About a month and a half ago me and my friend longest yee boy where playing our games together We came across this kid who was harassing and saying rude things to the public lobby. I wasn't really...