Made a purchase but never received content.

Discus and support Made a purchase but never received content. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased two 18 happy ticket packs in happy wars. I have confirmation emails from Microsoft sayimg the money was spent but I never received my 36... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Mike Fresh, May 3, 2015.

1. Made a purchase but never received content.

I purchased two 18 happy ticket packs in happy wars. I have confirmation emails from Microsoft sayimg the money was spent but I never received my 36 tickets. I would either like a refund or receive my content. Please take care of this.

:)

The Mike Fresh, May 3, 2015
  2. A6ENT C
    A6ENT C Guest
    Made purchase never received content

Having a similar issue with Destiny... Downloaded the free trial, then purchased at the "Deals with Gold" $30.00 price. My card has been charged, I have received a confirmation e-mail, but it still plays the trial version and prompts me to purchase the game
    again.

A6ENT C, May 3, 2015
  3. emtecks
    emtecks Guest

Also in a lot of similar cases it might be an issue from the publisher's side so if the usual steps will not help, it would be worth contacting the publisher.

emtecks, May 3, 2015
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there The Mike Fresh,

I'm sorry to hear about the happy ticket pack issue. When you have a moment, let's try out some troubleshooting steps to see if we can get things sorted for ya.

• Power cycle your Xbox One console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is completely off, unplug the console from the power source and give it a few minutes.
    • Then, plug all the cords back in and turn the console back on.
    • Launch up Happy Wars and check to see if you received your Happy Tickets.
    If after you try these steps above and they don't seem to do the trick, please post back and let me know. Thanks in advance!

Miss Diggz, May 4, 2015
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there The Mike Fresh,

I'm sorry to hear about the happy ticket pack issue. When you have a moment, let's try out some troubleshooting steps to see if we can get things sorted for ya.

• Power cycle your Xbox One console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is completely off, unplug the console from the power source and give it a few minutes.
    • Then, plug all the cords back in and turn the console back on.
    • Launch up Happy Wars and check to see if you received your Happy Tickets.
    If after you try these steps above and they don't seem to do the trick, please post back and let me know. Thanks in advance!
  6. emtecks Win User

Also in a lot of similar cases it might be an issue from the publisher's side so if the usual steps will not help, it would be worth contacting the publisher.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Some in-game content from a season pass should be downloaded from the in-game marketplace. If you have tried this and it does not work then contact phone support for more assistance with this billing issue. If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269
  8. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try deleting the trial and then redownloading it?
  9. A6ENT C Win User

Having a similar issue with Destiny... Downloaded the free trial, then purchased at the "Deals with Gold" $30.00 price. My card has been charged, I have received a confirmation e-mail, but it still plays the trial version and prompts me to purchase the game
    again.
Thema:

1. Made a purchase but never received content. - Similar Threads - Made purchase never

2. I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...: I bought a gift card of 50 dollars and redeemed it on Xbox enter code I made a purchase of 7 dollars now I try to go back to Microsoft store to buy some other things it tells me I don't have...
  3. Accidentally made a purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally made a purchase: I accidentally made a game purchase in the microsoft store and need a refund. The option doesn’t come up for me and when I go to put a request through it says there is an error to try again. I’ve...
  4. Hize una compra, salió error pero me cobraron igual[Translation-I made a purchase, it got...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hize una compra, salió error pero me cobraron igual[Translation-I made a purchase, it got...: El día 14 de marzo a las 23:33 pm realizar la compra de minecraft window 10 edición. Pero salió un error y nunca me llegó el correo de compra o el código del juego, lo peor es que me cobraron de...
  5. I made a purchase of an Xbox one s through the Microsoft store and never received my 50,000 ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I made a purchase of an Xbox one s through the Microsoft store and never received my 50,000 ...: Made the purchase of the space grey Xbox one s and never received my 50,000 rewards credits. How do I go about claiming them? Or does my purchase for some reason not qualify?...
  6. Never Received Windows 10 Download Code - Purchase made in March through Amazon try #3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Received Windows 10 Download Code - Purchase made in March through Amazon try #3: You are a large company who offered download codes with a purchase. You must have more information than none. Please, it's insulting to have you shut down my simple question: "Where is the product...
  7. Never Received Windows 10 Download Code - Purchase made in March through Amazon

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Received Windows 10 Download Code - Purchase made in March through Amazon: Hi, can someone please explain to me why you cannot give me the digital download code for PC? Your previous answer was extremely unhelpful. [Mod Removed] 16275f91-db2f-49ae-9b36-af29589cb17a
  8. Never Received Windows 10 Download Code - Purchase made in March through Amazon.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Received Windows 10 Download Code - Purchase made in March through Amazon.: Hello - I chatted with an Xbox support team member named Cassy on 6-5-16. She instructured me to open a post on this forum. I purchased, via Amazon, Quantum Break for xBox One knowing it came...
  9. Made purchase never received content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made purchase never received content: I downloaded the season pass for shadow of mordor I have been charged for content have billing email and it says in my notifications on my Xbox one the it has downloaded yet i have not received...
  10. How do I get a refund for a purchase I never made or downloaded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for a purchase I never made or downloaded?: Someone hacked my account and bought a game using my payment info. I never downloaded it either. How do I get a refund? A little help with this would be nice. 0cb840fb-25aa-4a42-a49a-07d9827a1c3e