Made a purchase, didn't recieve content.

Discus and support Made a purchase, didn't recieve content. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought 10 dollars worth of apex coins and didn't receive them. I contacted EA Support for help and they told me to wait 24 hours for Microsoft to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeviyonDeaner, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Made a purchase, didn't recieve content.

I bought 10 dollars worth of apex coins and didn't receive them. I contacted EA Support for help and they told me to wait 24 hours for Microsoft to confirm the purchase or something similar to that. 32 hours later I contact them again and this time I was told I needed proof of purchase, but when I go look in my purchase history nothing shows that I made the purchase, but I'm missing 10 dollars out of my debit card. Microsoft, where is my money, and when will I get my content that I rightfully own? Its been two days now and I have yet to receive anything, but my money is gone.

:)

DeviyonDeaner, Apr 4, 2021
  2. scotty2591 Win User

Accidentally deleted pre order codes on xbox dashboard and cant retrieve

It was the final fantasy xv digital deluxe edition.. It still says ive purchased and installed the contents on the store apart from the season pass.. Im just worried incase anything happens where i cant recieve the purchases i made

Thanks
  3. PsychoticBreak8 Win User

Eso plus bonus

i didn't recieve my crowns either. i purchased extra crowns and got them, but not the 1500 for plus
  4. llRaider77ll Win User

Resident Evil Revelations Pre-Order DLC(XBOX 360)

My preorder was made by Amazon and i recieved a mail that explains how to unlock the content at residentevil.net as present code. It's an option in the meues when you are a registered user at this site.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Another "didn't recieve my mixpot content" -post

We were able to determine that you have received the MixPot Rewards that you did not already own. This content is automatically applied to the account you watched TGA with, and some of the content is
    fully unlocked within its respective game. Check your 'Ready to install' list for the following content:

• Goat Simulator
    • Warframe Prestige Pack DLC
    • Halo Wars 2 Kinsano leader
    • Forza Motorsport 7 E3 Driver Suit

Let us know if you are able to find that content!
  6. uich-[xboxvenue] Win User

Halo Wars DE code has not arrived not yet

I didn't recieved my code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition, and I purchase Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition
Thema:

Made a purchase, didn't recieve content.

1. Made a purchase, didn't recieve content. - Similar Threads - Made purchase didn't

2. Made an xbox store purchase, but did not receive content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made an xbox store purchase, but did not receive content: I attempted to purchase a few games on the xbox live game store during the spring break sale, however my account was charged but it said something went wrong and that i don't own any of the games...
  3. Purchases made on Xbox one need repurchasing on one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchases made on Xbox one need repurchasing on one x: I have noticed that games i have already purchased on my xbox one need to be boyght again on one x. This includes dlc items. I have goat simulator for my kids and i bought 2 expansions which show...
  4. Xbox All Access account created, but no purchase made due to sell out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access account created, but no purchase made due to sell out: Hello, I signed up for an Xbox All Access account on XBSX pre-order day. By the time I finished setting up my account, all the Xbox's were sold out. Will there be an opportunity for me to...
  5. How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk: Before My son left home he made purchases to fifa on his phone making a huge phone bill, ( he will not help me with this as he refuses to except what he's done) the phone company won't help and...
  6. I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020: On 19.06.2020 I bought vbooks on fortnite for 7.99. I have now been billed twice for this and request a refund. 0b2d2da5-4fe8-4a7f-b1cf-678d6436690c
  7. Purchases Being Made Without Authorization

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchases Being Made Without Authorization: Ok, so, I went into Microsoft Store and I noticed there was three purchases made for DLC for a game called Dragon Age: Inquisition. Might I remind you, I only have one email account for outlook...
  8. Purchases Being Made Without Authorization

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchases Being Made Without Authorization: Ok, so, I went into Microsoft Store and I noticed there was three purchases made for DLC for a game called Dragon Age: Inquisition. Might I remind you, I only have one email account for outlook...
  9. I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...: I bought a gift card of 50 dollars and redeemed it on Xbox enter code I made a purchase of 7 dollars now I try to go back to Microsoft store to buy some other things it tells me I don't have...
  10. Accidentally made a purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally made a purchase: I accidentally made a game purchase in the microsoft store and need a refund. The option doesn’t come up for me and when I go to put a request through it says there is an error to try again. I’ve...