Made a slight adjustment for the new dash

Discus and support Made a slight adjustment for the new dash in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Do you think it looks a little cleaner? http://imgur.com/a/j0IokNU submitted by /u/Bennylegend [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bennylegend, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Made a slight adjustment for the new dash

/u/Bennylegend, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Keyblade321 Win User

Headset Problems!!

Adjusting the volume from the dash should help =/
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

With Headset game audio gone

There is a swtting in your dash where you can adjust game and chat audio. Id check that out!
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Aiming sensitivity

At last someone agrees,the aiming is way to sensitive and the adjustment in the options menu does nothing to change it either way.

so many times i have been aiming and tried to make a slight adjustment only to find myself looking the other way!
  5. ZedMarie-juridz Win User

Gaming Bargains Thread

funny they have the premium themes on sale, everyone knows they have been made pretty much useless on the new Metro dash...
  6. y3ivan Win User

I played the beta and=

UMP with suppressor able to kill at 300m with 2 rounds

i cant remember the rest... most of them require a slight adjustment. Oh by the way, All the guns behave the same.
Thema:

Made a slight adjustment for the new dash

1. Made a slight adjustment for the new dash - Similar Threads - Made slight adjustment

2. This is so dumb.Cant buy Xbox live gold.Ive made my mom/brother waste like 30$ and phone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is so dumb.Cant buy Xbox live gold.Ive made my mom/brother waste like 30$ and phone...: I tried buying gold,in which it said a existing subcripten i had blocked the prooces of the buy,tried it multiple times.Now im waiting for my mom to call support to get this sorted out.I saw no...
  3. This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!

in XboX Insiders
    This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  4. Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  5. Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen: I cannot play any of my video clips I have created inside of backward compatible games. All that happens is the video starts buffering for a second, and then crashes my console to a black, blank...
  6. How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk: Before My son left home he made purchases to fifa on his phone making a huge phone bill, ( he will not help me with this as he refuses to except what he's done) the phone company won't help and...
  7. Minecraft ||| The transaction was made but i didnt recieve the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ||| The transaction was made but i didnt recieve the game.: I just bought the game on 2 Aug. 2020 . The transaction was made but I didn't recieve the game. Can you help me ? 61b8176d-b532-4b54-9819-94c48a28e9a4
  8. How to undo all changes made to PC by installing the Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    How to undo all changes made to PC by installing the Xbox (Beta) app: I want my computer back to how it was please. Yesterday I installed the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 PC via https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/apps/xbox-app-for-windows-10 Safe to stay, installing it...
  9. My xbox one x made a popping noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x made a popping noise: My xbox popped but nothing happened. It might've been the airflow because it was really hot and it was under my sweatshirt. I just wanna know if I fried something...
  10. Windows 2004 made XBox 360 controller not work witch Microsoft Store games

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 2004 made XBox 360 controller not work witch Microsoft Store games: Updated both of my PCs to Windows 2004. First, it broke the drivers bricking my XBox 360 controller and wireless receiver. After some work they are both working again, with all my games (Steam,...