Made a slight adjustment for the new dash

Discus and support Made a slight adjustment for the new dash in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Do you think it looks a little cleaner? http://imgur.com/a/j0IokNU submitted by /u/Bennylegend [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bennylegend, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Made a slight adjustment for the new dash

/u/Bennylegend, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Keyblade321 Win User

Headset Problems!!

Adjusting the volume from the dash should help =/
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

With Headset game audio gone

There is a swtting in your dash where you can adjust game and chat audio. Id check that out!
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Aiming sensitivity

At last someone agrees,the aiming is way to sensitive and the adjustment in the options menu does nothing to change it either way.

so many times i have been aiming and tried to make a slight adjustment only to find myself looking the other way!
  5. ZedMarie-juridz Win User

Gaming Bargains Thread

funny they have the premium themes on sale, everyone knows they have been made pretty much useless on the new Metro dash...
  6. y3ivan Win User

I played the beta and=

UMP with suppressor able to kill at 300m with 2 rounds

i cant remember the rest... most of them require a slight adjustment. Oh by the way, All the guns behave the same.
Thema:

Made a slight adjustment for the new dash

1. Made a slight adjustment for the new dash - Similar Threads - Made slight adjustment

2. The ability to undo a refund that was made by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The ability to undo a refund that was made by accident: I got this game that I didn't think i wanted, so I would go to get a refund. Before the refund was processed, I realized that I wanted the game, so I asked for the refund to be stopped. The Refund...
  3. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...: HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried again straight away and the purchase was...
  4. The game The Suffering 1 & 2 The suffering ties that bind made by Midway

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game The Suffering 1 & 2 The suffering ties that bind made by Midway: Hello i was wondering if. Microsoft. Can recreate the suffering 1 & 2 ties that bind it could. Be a great project 02e30c15-8d5b-4597-b534-3fbf9bfb49be
  5. Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta (I made a request for reimbursement and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta (I made a request for reimbursement and...: Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta é já se faz mais de 72 horas [Translation] I made a request for reimbursement and did not get answer is already made more than 72 hours...
  6. I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.: So I just bought a Digital Purchase of Minecraft from my Local BestBuy and it was an Xbox One Card. In the back it said "If you have a Microsoft or Xbox account, go to this website" and I assumed...
  7. made a game on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    made a game on my phone: I made a game on my phone moved it to my computur but cant think how to get it on with the war plant i play on computor and i want it back on my war plant on my computor but dont know how to...
  8. Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag: Hi I deleted a previous email address due to hackers and i made a new one but i need to link my old gamer tag to new email address. I made a new microsoft account but cant transfer older gamer tag...
  9. E208 error sort of made my console go haywire

in XboX Insiders
    E208 error sort of made my console go haywire: So the other day I had booted up my console Got to the Xbox loding screen and then I got the error. Rebooted my console and it loaded the dashboard. I booted up minecraft and then the problems...
  10. compra realizada por 4600 fifa points fifa 20 (purchase made by 4600 fifa points fifa 20)

in XBoX on Consoles
    compra realizada por 4600 fifa points fifa 20 (purchase made by 4600 fifa points fifa 20): buenas tardes el dia de hoy realice una compra para Xbox de 4600 fifa points para el fia 20, aun no me llega nada y ya se me cobro a mi cuenta . necesito de su ayuda muchas gracias....