Mafia 2 glitch on chapter 2 can't make progress please help!

Discus and support Mafia 2 glitch on chapter 2 can't make progress please help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've finished mafia 2 and now have a new account on Xbox live put when I start chapter 2 and get on one of the streets while joe is driving, he just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x Sn0 D0gS x, Dec 31, 2013.

1. x Sn0 D0gS x
    x Sn0 D0gS x Guest

I've finished mafia 2 and now have a new account on Xbox live put when I start chapter 2 and get on one of the streets while joe is driving, he just gets in the inside lane stops and stays there. I have tried restarting the chapter and game but nothing
    is happening, please help!

:)

x Sn0 D0gS x, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Can't finish Mafia 2 because of a glitch

^ Ditto, but I played the 360 and PS3 version. I would try loading the chapter from the beginning, OP. Mafia 2 can be a little buggy...

BlackSilverAce, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Crusher X303
    Crusher X303 Guest
    In the Claws of Madness *spoiler*

If you are in chapter 2 then you can't go back to the hospital... when you progress to a new chapter you are there for good.

I didn't loose my Silver Sword at the end of chapter 1. I had all my weapons with me.

Crusher X303, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Cru Hunter
    Cru Hunter Guest

I'd recommend searching through the game's wiki pages to see if the glitch is mentioned somewhere. You could also leave a question at the game's forum

here
    . Try clearing your system's cache, then rebooting the game and try again.

Cru Hunter, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Cru Hunter Win User

I'd recommend searching through the game's wiki pages to see if the glitch is mentioned somewhere. You could also leave a question at the game's forum

here
    . Try clearing your system's cache, then rebooting the game and try again.
  6. princeofpeace25 Win User

Tell Me Why Chapter 3 not opening correctly

I also have the same problem it shows as chapter 2 and 3 are downloaded on my Xbox one but I can't see an option to start chapter 2. I can go to replay in collectible mode and it will say all progress will be lost. How can I start chapter 2 ?

Shows both chapter 2 and 3 installed on xbox one
  7. Crusher X303 Win User

In the Claws of Madness *spoiler*

If you are in chapter 2 then you can't go back to the hospital... when you progress to a new chapter you are there for good.

I didn't loose my Silver Sword at the end of chapter 1. I had all my weapons with me.
  8. BlackSilverAce Win User

Can't finish Mafia 2 because of a glitch

^ Ditto, but I played the 360 and PS3 version. I would try loading the chapter from the beginning, OP. Mafia 2 can be a little buggy...
  9. DWoodbine Win User

Mafia 3

I played Mafia 2 and it was one of my favourite games of last gen, can't say I remember having any bugs in that game though. I recently started playing it again too and it's been fine.

Mafia 3 took me back to the dashboard and graphical glitch once though.
Thema:

1. Mafia 2 glitch on chapter 2 can't make progress please help! - Similar Threads - Mafia glitch chapter

2. Mafia: Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia: Definitive Edition: Been playing the Mafia: Definitive Edition, and the remake of the original is giving me a couple issues. In the Ordinary Routine mission, the guy who strikes Tommy and Sam after Tommy saves Sam...
  3. Cutscenes not working on mafia 3 in remoteplay

in XboX Insiders
    Cutscenes not working on mafia 3 in remoteplay: So i was playing mafia 3 on remote play, and the screen froze during cutscenes, i heard the audio but no picture, it was just froze, i could still pause and skip so the game itself was still...
  4. Mafia 3 Service Outage Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia 3 Service Outage Error: Hello, I recently purchased the Mafia trilogy, but when I try to play Mafia 3 I get error code 0x80832003. I've tried doing a power cycle as well as reconnecting my internet. There are no service...
  5. Mafia 3 Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia 3 Issue: I recently purchased the trilogy. And trying to play Mafia 3 I keep getting the message. There's a temporary network problem. Something about a service outage when there is not one. Error code...
  6. Mafia III: Definitive Edition is showing the wrong name and icon for all users in New...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mafia III: Definitive Edition is showing the wrong name and icon for all users in New...: Hi, Mafia III: Definitive Edition is showing the wrong name "Mafia III: Definitivni edice" from a quick google that is the Czechia region spelling. It also is showing the old game icon on the...
  7. Mafia III: Definitive Edition is showing the wrong name "Mafia III: Definitivni edice"

in XboX Insiders
    Mafia III: Definitive Edition is showing the wrong name "Mafia III: Definitivni edice": Mafia III: Definitive Edition is showing the wrong name "Mafia III: Definitivni edice" from a quick google that is the Czechia region spelling. It also is showing the old game icon on the...
  8. Mafia Definitive Edition no pre order content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia Definitive Edition no pre order content: Hi. I preordered Mafia Definitive Edition but cannot see the pre order content. I have already finished the game as well as all its side missions yet no pre order content is available. I deleted...
  9. Mafia Trilogy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia Trilogy?: So I preordered Mafia Trilogy way back in May of this year and I was under the assumption I'd get all three games however when you look at the product listing you only get the Definitive Edition...
  10. There's a graphic glitch when I play Mafia II Definitive Edition on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's a graphic glitch when I play Mafia II Definitive Edition on my Xbox One.: So I bought Mafia II Definitive Edition when it released. Let me tell you, the game is great! It was one of the first games I purchased back in the days when I didn't have internet connection on...