Mafia: Definitive Edition

Discus and support Mafia: Definitive Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Mafia:Trilogy, and the store isn’t showing that I own the Pre-Order of Mafia: Definitive Edition even though that is included in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrKlizakRRG1, May 23, 2020.

1. MrKlizakRRG1
    MrKlizakRRG1 Guest

I purchased the Mafia:Trilogy, and the store isn’t showing that I own the Pre-Order of Mafia: Definitive Edition even though that is included in the Mafia: Trilogy. Curious if this is something that wont pop-up till release of Mafia: Definitive Edition
    or It is broken.

:)

MrKlizakRRG1, May 23, 2020
  2. FabioHVSilva Win User

Hi,

Restart the console first.

I know xbox had some problem with content a few hours ago. I THINK.
  3. Skepticality Win User

I believe it should appear closer to the release date august 28th
  4. Jed1MasterYoda7 Win User

Thanks for the information. I must have missed that last part 👍
  5. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Thanks for making this post.
  6. x11Smithyx Win User

Hi MrKlizakRRG1,

I assume you are looking at Mafia DE in the store to see if you have the pre-order?

As you have got the pre-order through the trilogy, it want show you owning the separate game as this isn't the Mafia Trilogy version of it.

2K have confirmed that all Trilogy owners will have access to Mafia DE on August 28th (the day it's released), so don't worry at the moment.

Hope this helps,

Thema:

1. Mafia: Definitive Edition - Similar Threads - Mafia Definitive Edition

2. Mafia Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia Trilogy: I just bought the Mafia remaster trilogy, and since the first game isnt release yet, do I get the Chicago outfit pack, that is released or do I have to buy the stand one game for that?...
  3. "Definitive" thread about Mafia III DE issues on PSA Pro and XBOX X.

in XboX Insiders
    "Definitive" thread about Mafia III DE issues on PSA Pro and XBOX X.: submitted by /u/-Noctury [link] [comments]
  4. There's a graphic glitch when I play Mafia II Definitive Edition on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's a graphic glitch when I play Mafia II Definitive Edition on my Xbox One.: So I bought Mafia II Definitive Edition when it released. Let me tell you, the game is great! It was one of the first games I purchased back in the days when I didn't have internet connection on...
  5. Why is the buy option showing on the store for Mafia 3 Definitive Edition when I previously...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the buy option showing on the store for Mafia 3 Definitive Edition when I previously...: So I noticed that there's a Mafia III Definitive Edition on the store but why it shows the buy option for 29.99 when I previously purchased Mafia 3 base game with all DLCs? If you look at the page...
  6. Mafia III updated to the Definitive Edition and now it's called Mafia III: Definitivní edice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia III updated to the Definitive Edition and now it's called Mafia III: Definitivní edice: Hi, can anyone advise I have the UK pal physical copy of Mafia III and it updated to the definitive version and now everywhere I look on the console the title of the game is in the Czech language...
  7. Mafia II and external HD (USB) installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mafia II and external HD (USB) installation: Hello, I was wondering if I could buy Mafia II on xbox live and install it on my external HD (USB)? I have an xbox 360 console. I need this info because I don't have a SATA HD. Will it run on an...
  8. mafia II dlc language xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mafia II dlc language xbox one: hi I have the game mafia 2 classic in Italian for 360 (the version with 2 disks) .. I installed all the dlc, but when I launch the game using the dlc disc, the game is only in English, while if I...
  9. DLC for Mafia 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC for Mafia 2: I purchased all the DLC for Mafia 2 many years ago on my 360. My gamer tag was different then. How do I get all the DLC on my Xbox One? dbd9d723-d496-47f1-ae53-fc11c35229fa
  10. why there is no Russian language GTA5 ? Mafia 3 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why there is no Russian language GTA5 ? Mafia 3 ?: how to fully enjoy the game and have fun when the passage of the mission you need to enter the machine to shoot or hide, you have to read the text below ? games are expensive , but the creators of...