Magic 2012 dlc missing

Discus and support Magic 2012 dlc missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Magic 2012's dlc is completely missing in the store. Can this be fixed or can i import it from my 360? Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chupathingy66, May 13, 2021.

1. Magic 2012 dlc missing

Hi, Magic 2012's dlc is completely missing in the store. Can this be fixed or can i import it from my 360?

Please help.

:)

Chupathingy66, May 13, 2021
  2. DREDDNOCH Win User

magic 2012

Hey guys, are there any 1v1 online matches in Magic 2012's new DLC, or is there any way to play 1v1 that I may of missed?

I like the fact they fixed and buffed up the multiplayer in this latest version of mtg, but Magic 2012 feels like a step backwards with no 1v1 matches other than its campaign...
  3. neoorganik Win User

Missing Content bug?

"I found a DLC called "Magic 2012 Deck pack (multiplayer only)" that was free and now I can join DLC enabled games."

Yep, that worked for me!!! Search in the marketplace under extras in the Game of Magic: TG 2012
  4. Rizz Ambah Win User

Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planewalkers 2012 - official info

Youre Kidding Godryk ?!? Yet antoher new magic game ? They rather should bring on some new dlc for 2012 version . Well if there is going to be a new magic then they should at least import all the decks from 2012 wich they should have done with the first
    one to begin with .
  5. HenryThor Win User

Missing Content bug?

I figured out what my problem was with help from the Wizards forum.

The downloadable content missing isn't the expansion pack, but a deck pack that doesn't get listed with the error or when you press (X) to purchase.

I found a DLC called "Magic 2012 Deck pack (multiplayer only)" that was free and now I can join DLC enabled games.
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

What happened to the news DICE was going to announce?

Thema:

Magic 2012 dlc missing

1. Magic 2012 dlc missing - Similar Threads - Magic 2012 dlc

2. Spiritual rings for power ,luck, Wealthy and success +27785167256 in South Africa Nigeria Ghana and

in XBoX on Windows
    Spiritual rings for power ,luck, Wealthy and success +27785167256 in South Africa Nigeria Ghana and: Powerful Magic Wallets~@Magic Rings@[+27785167256] Ancestral Witch Craft For Money Spells in Malaysia Germany Canada France Qatar Belarus Belgium uk ,australia ~POWERFUL-MAGIC RINGS FOR PASTORS...
  3. Magic 2012 expansion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic 2012 expansion: I purchased the expansion years ago but it does not show as available on my Xbox One in the marketplace. Is it even available, or can it only be played on a 360? 41de975b-40e5-4934-9942-3ab8a1ea0f9f
  4. Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing: Hello, I bought the final dlc for Magic the gathering 2013 while in game on the xbox one. As you are technically playing on the 360, I didn't think it was a big deal that the dlc didn't show up...
  5. Installed games magically disappear from Xbox app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games magically disappear from Xbox app on Windows 10: Through Game Pass, I downloaded Doom Eternal onto my computer through the Xbox app. Recently, I changed my boot drive to an SSD, which changed all my directories around. I expected that Xbox would...
  6. Twitch streams magically won’t work some days. But other days it works like a gem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch streams magically won’t work some days. But other days it works like a gem.: I try to stream on twitch, and some days it works just fine and I am able to stream for hours with no problems at all. But other days I cant getba stream to go longer than a minute consistsntly....
  7. Can you flip that magic enhance switch for New Vegas Already?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you flip that magic enhance switch for New Vegas Already?: Now that Microsoft owns Zenimax/Bethesda, there shouldn't be any issue turning the enhancements on in the emulator for New Vegas right? Don't need Bethesda's permission now, so even if the...
  8. Trying to buy Xbox One compatible game "Magic 2012", doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy Xbox One compatible game "Magic 2012", doesn't work.: So far, I had no problem buying games from the Xbox One store or from Xbox.com. I noticed that Magic 2012 is XBox One compatible now. I did not own it on Xbox 360. Buying it on the Xbox, the last...