Magic 2012 expansion

Discus and support Magic 2012 expansion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the expansion years ago but it does not show as available on my Xbox One in the marketplace. Is it even available, or can it only be played... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaptSaturnalia, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Magic 2012 expansion

I purchased the expansion years ago but it does not show as available on my Xbox One in the marketplace. Is it even available, or can it only be played on a 360?

:)

CaptSaturnalia, Apr 8, 2021
  2. BENNYjean Win User

magic the gathering duels of planeswalkers 2013 urgent issue!

also, i have magic 2012 and the expansion, still works fine. I'm using a hard drive with 11.2 gigs of free space
  3. Ronshouse Win User

Live hasn't registered that I bought content

Same for me and magic 2012.
  4. Carson72903 Win User

magic 2012

no the new achievement is where you play as the archenemy. there are 3 new ones to get.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Magic 2012

I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say you added your live id to your gamer profile? Can you explain that a little further? Were you offline only before?

Finally, even though it says the keys can be shared between profiles the keys are a one time use only. Once used they are no longer available for use again.
  6. DHG Sir Quacker Win User

magic 2012

I wish i could play it. xbox is having issues. i guess it is only on mine
Thema:

Magic 2012 expansion

1. Magic 2012 expansion - Similar Threads - Magic 2012 expansion

2. Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing: Hello, I bought the final dlc for Magic the gathering 2013 while in game on the xbox one. As you are technically playing on the 360, I didn't think it was a big deal that the dlc didn't show up...
  3. Installed games magically disappear from Xbox app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games magically disappear from Xbox app on Windows 10: Through Game Pass, I downloaded Doom Eternal onto my computer through the Xbox app. Recently, I changed my boot drive to an SSD, which changed all my directories around. I expected that Xbox would...
  4. Twitch streams magically won’t work some days. But other days it works like a gem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch streams magically won’t work some days. But other days it works like a gem.: I try to stream on twitch, and some days it works just fine and I am able to stream for hours with no problems at all. But other days I cant getba stream to go longer than a minute consistsntly....
  5. Can you flip that magic enhance switch for New Vegas Already?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you flip that magic enhance switch for New Vegas Already?: Now that Microsoft owns Zenimax/Bethesda, there shouldn't be any issue turning the enhancements on in the emulator for New Vegas right? Don't need Bethesda's permission now, so even if the...
  6. Magic the gathering - XBOX One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Magic the gathering - XBOX One: I own Magic the Gathering on my XBOX One, and it is backwards compatible to the XBOX 360... however, more than half the time I play it bugs out and my opponents never play a card. Is it possible...
  7. Mensagem "Deck" invalido magic 2015

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mensagem "Deck" invalido magic 2015: O game Magic 2015 diz que o deck é invalido, pois não possui os 60 cards no mesmo. Mesmo montando o deck o jogo não permite equipar o deck e com isto impossibilita jogá-lo. Este problema surgiu...
  8. Trying to buy Xbox One compatible game "Magic 2012", doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy Xbox One compatible game "Magic 2012", doesn't work.: So far, I had no problem buying games from the Xbox One store or from Xbox.com. I noticed that Magic 2012 is XBox One compatible now. I did not own it on Xbox 360. Buying it on the Xbox, the last...