Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing

Discus and support Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the final dlc for Magic the gathering 2013 while in game on the xbox one. As you are technically playing on the 360, I didn't think it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ��✡��SNAP, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing

Hello,

I bought the final dlc for Magic the gathering 2013 while in game on the xbox one. As you are technically playing on the 360, I didn't think it was a big deal that the dlc didn't show up right away in the game. Even though the xbox one downloaded the content, the game said I didn't own it still. I decided to uninstall the game and reinstall the game from my games and apps on my xbox one. The game installed, but the DLC isn't showing up in my ready to install, and it's not on the xbox one store. I can't find or install the dlc anywhere anymore.
    Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing [​IMG]

:)

��✡��SNAP, Mar 2, 2021
  2. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

DLC Magic the Gathering 2013

Try deleting and re-downloading the DLC, and see if that works.

You could also try clearing your system cache, and the above again.
  3. icem4n Win User

Multiplayer button not working >_<

I basically followed the instructions here and found them to work fine.

1. Delete everything under Settings->System->Storage->Hard Drive-> Games and Apps->Magic 2013

2. Queue up:

-Magic 2013

-Magic 2013 Multiplayer

-Magic 2013 Deck Pack #1 (free)

-Magic 2013 Deck Pack #2 (free)

-Magic 2013 Deck Pack #3 (free)

-Expansion Pack 1

3. Wait for everything to install before launching the game

4. Enjoy
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Rumour Crackdown/Dead Rising 2 next freebies!

5. Psionic Jinx Win User

magic 2013 deck packs missing

Do you mean the multiplayer deck packs? Or you purchased the full versions of them a while ago? The free deck packs for multiplayer are there if you compete against someone else who has the deck. The full versions of them for campaign and multiplayer still
    cost $2.99.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Magic 2013

Awesome. I heard we can pick which lands to use now which will make it a million times better.
Thema:

Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing

1. Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing - Similar Threads - Magic 2013 dlc

2. Magic 2012 expansion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic 2012 expansion: I purchased the expansion years ago but it does not show as available on my Xbox One in the marketplace. Is it even available, or can it only be played on a 360? 41de975b-40e5-4934-9942-3ab8a1ea0f9f
  3. Installed games magically disappear from Xbox app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games magically disappear from Xbox app on Windows 10: Through Game Pass, I downloaded Doom Eternal onto my computer through the Xbox app. Recently, I changed my boot drive to an SSD, which changed all my directories around. I expected that Xbox would...
  4. Twitch streams magically won’t work some days. But other days it works like a gem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch streams magically won’t work some days. But other days it works like a gem.: I try to stream on twitch, and some days it works just fine and I am able to stream for hours with no problems at all. But other days I cant getba stream to go longer than a minute consistsntly....
  5. Can you flip that magic enhance switch for New Vegas Already?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you flip that magic enhance switch for New Vegas Already?: Now that Microsoft owns Zenimax/Bethesda, there shouldn't be any issue turning the enhancements on in the emulator for New Vegas right? Don't need Bethesda's permission now, so even if the...
  6. Magic the gathering - XBOX One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Magic the gathering - XBOX One: I own Magic the Gathering on my XBOX One, and it is backwards compatible to the XBOX 360... however, more than half the time I play it bugs out and my opponents never play a card. Is it possible...
  7. Anybody still playing Magic 2013? ;n;

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody still playing Magic 2013? ;n;: None of my friends play it anymore, and I could really use a partner or two. Must have mic, be 18+, and have a sense of humor. Thanks for checking out my post, and hope to see you on xbox! (360.)...
  8. Magic 2013 Data Still being Erased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Magic 2013 Data Still being Erased: I sent Wizards an email explaining what was wrong: Sooooo I recently got back onto Magic 2013 to find out all my data had disappeared for no reason at all which has seriously frustrated me...