Magic 2014 Multiplayer issues

Discus and support Magic 2014 Multiplayer issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Xbox team. Ive been playing magic 2014 online for the last few weeks and now when I tried says that My gamer profile does not have the correct... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BammerNh0Chance, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Magic 2014 Multiplayer issues

Dear Xbox team. Ive been playing magic 2014 online for the last few weeks and now when I tried says that My gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality. Will i need to buy a gold membership for this to work? I have
    heard of people buying and still having issues connecting. Just was wondering if i do need gold to play online, and if so how was i able to play this past week without the gold membership. I have also heard that the magic 2014 game is rather buggy. Hope you
    have some suggestions of where i can start to resolve this issue. Thankx Magic 2014 Multiplayer issues :)

:)

BammerNh0Chance, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Magic 2014 multiplayer update

So update for all. Microsoft knows of the problem and has no way to fix it on their end (thx for the support Misters). Wizards should know of the problem if they monitor the forums (which one of the moderators says they do) lots of people are having TONS
    of problems with magic 2014 over alot of their platforms so it may take some time for them to get to us.

Fresco dAnconia, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Magic 2014 multiplayer update

Okay, so i don't think it was that deleting and cache clearing that was working. i think i was just getting lucky and finding someone else with a similar problem. i have identified 2 people that it doesn't list in the people i can't play with when i hit
    start. RafaelTaboo and SearingOregon83. I spoke with Searing and he has the same problem, unable to join any games. Hope this bit of info helps.

PraiseJeebis420, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

A gold subscription is required in order to play online. So yes, you would need to purchase a gold subscription. This past weekend was a free gold weekend so members without gold were able to play online for a few days.

Smwutches, Feb 18, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

A gold subscription is required in order to play online. So yes, you would need to purchase a gold subscription. This past weekend was a free gold weekend so members without gold were able to play online for a few days.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Magic the Gathering 2014 Multiplayer Issue

Then if you're having issues with the title, it would be better for you to create your own thread listing the issues and what you've already tried.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Thanks for the info. However this thread is almost 2 years old and the OP more than likely has resolved the issue.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Are there other expansion packs for the game? Perhaps the other players have packs that you do not.
  9. BLOODY DOOMWOLF Win User

Cause I try'ed it before and didn't work.
Thema:

1. Magic 2014 Multiplayer issues - Similar Threads - Magic 2014 Multiplayer

2. Magic jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic jigsaw puzzles: When I click on a puzzle to play, an add plays in a smaller box than usual, when the add has ended I cannot click the add off. With the add stuck on screen I cannot play the jigsaw puzzle I...
  3. Troubleshoot with magic gigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troubleshoot with magic gigsaw puzzles: Days ago I installed Magig jigsaw puzzles ad I played it for some time. It was great fun. Suddenly, fun was gone... no game ran... So I uninstalled the game. Lateron I tried again and I verify...
  4. A certain magical index season 2 complete series

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A certain magical index season 2 complete series: I was wondering if a certain magical index season 2 box set with all 24 episodes will be coming out like season 1 did cd74420e-9b9c-4c12-9bde-34b93c8c8c9b
  5. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw puzzles: My puzzles won't go together all the way. When you try to put 2 pieces together they act like oil and water what can I do to stop this b13d78f8-ab6a-40ed-9ee0-b2d88192bd7d
  6. Earthlock Festval of Magic and attempting to download upgraded Earthlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earthlock Festval of Magic and attempting to download upgraded Earthlock: Hello Microsoft, I am curious if there is something else I need to do. I downloaded Earthlock FoM when it presented in Games With Gold. I recently heard it came out with the upgraded version...
  7. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I use Magic Jigsaw Puzzles on a Windows 10 laptop, have for years now. Recently, it stopped saving the progress in the puzzles. When I go back into the puzzles, for instance a month of puzzles,...
  8. All of the games I bought and one game that “magically uninstalled on its own” are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of the games I bought and one game that “magically uninstalled on its own” are gone: So, i canceled a optional update for For Honor. My Xbox then uninstalls For Honor. I couldnt find it in my ready to install. I then did what a friend said and restarted my xbox. That caused all of...
  9. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles will not open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles will not open.: Tried opening as usual. The game seems to begin opening but then shuts down. Tried to open Puzzle "Help" and it does the same thing. No pop-ups involved. Have been playing this for two years now....
  10. magic 2014 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    magic 2014 online: hi there, anyone can tellme why i cant play magic 2014 online? i read in some sites theres a problem whit the expansion pack, i have a chat whit 4 people of technical support and i still whit the...