Magnifier

Discus and support Magnifier in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used the Magnifier while playing a game and it helps so much when you got a TV that doesn't quite have the right or even preferred pixel density.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HigherS0ciety, May 17, 2019.

1. Magnifier

I used the Magnifier while playing a game and it helps so much when you got a TV that doesn't quite have the right or even preferred pixel density. Helps so much with that little lettering that shows up on your screen in a game.

:)

HigherS0ciety, May 17, 2019
  2. XA_Triumvirate00 Win User

Youtube app

3. HigherS0ciety Win User

Magnifier

Ya I was under the impression the first one got deleted and it had typos. So i posted the proper one.
  4. denis97g Win User

Magnifier

You already wrote a thread like this. Please, don't spam.
  5. CarlDP1989 Win User

scout

m110 for ghost and psl 54c for bodark for me too. Both with Magnified HWS scope as i dont find the maps suitable for more magnified scopes
  6. Spazpol Win User

Xbox Magnifier

The magnifier feature is so useful on the xbox because you could zoom in to stuff and zoom back out.
    That is by definition what magnifying something is.
Thema:

Magnifier

1. Magnifier - Similar Threads - Magnifier

2. Xbox Magnifier

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Magnifier: Hello everyone XA here with a interesting discussion. How helpful or useful is the magnifier? What do you us it for? Do you use it at all? 5f81dee3-b3af-4bdf-b8df-bf907385e7f6
  3. Xbox Magnifier

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Magnifier: The magnifier feature is so useful on the xbox because you could zoom in to stuff and zoom back out. 16a03a1f-df8c-4a31-a825-d32cb5dda2af
  4. My Experience using Magnifier in Rocket League

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Experience using Magnifier in Rocket League: Hey it’s ! Just wanted to say I had the opportunity to be challenged with testing out the Magnifier feature on my Xbox One S. Needless to say it was an eye opening experience for sure. I played...
  5. Experience with Narrator and Magnifier.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Experience with Narrator and Magnifier.: Hello Manga here. I would like to share my experience with Narrator and Magnifier here. Game I tried it on: Sea of thieves. Platform: Xbox One X With Headset and Wireless controller....
  6. Magnifier discussion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Magnifier discussion: The magnifier is cool if you have a hard time reading small texts or if you look at stuff in game at a higher detail but dear lord the zoom needs to be moved to the D-pad and not the right stick....
  7. Right analog stick stuck in magnifier mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    Right analog stick stuck in magnifier mode: I dont know really what happen but it was switching back and forth through out key board and controller i know its not broken because its for every controller i have pls help i need a fix...
  8. Strange thing with some app the magnifier option appears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange thing with some app the magnifier option appears: using youtube When i try to close the consolle the magnifier si activated and i can’t see all the option to’ turn off the system. It appears the same when you switch no the magnifier butti...
  9. Coloured Magnifying Dots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Coloured Magnifying Dots: Hi my Xbox one has developed a display problem where coloured dots appear on screen and then enlarge and spread across the screen. The happens on all games. I have removed everything and reset all...
  10. Xbox One X screen resolution issue. Cannot view full video output with magnifier off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X screen resolution issue. Cannot view full video output with magnifier off: So my father recently purchased an Xbox One X for himself. I think he has a 50" Samsung Smart HDTV. For some reason upon booting the Xbox One X, the resolution is about double the size of the...