Mahjang daily game updated?

Discus and support Mahjang daily game updated? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What the heck did they do to the daily mahjang game? The top tiles are off the screen and there is a huge space at the bottom of the screen. And right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatWeseman, Mar 7, 2020.

1. PatWeseman
    PatWeseman Guest

What the heck did they do to the daily mahjang game? The top tiles are off the screen and there is a huge space at the bottom of the screen. And right side screen of ads is totally annoying. And lastly the undo function doesn't work most of the time. It
    is so annoying I had to quit playing for a couple days hoping it would get fixed.

:)

PatWeseman, Mar 7, 2020
  2. PatWeseman Win User

Window 10 laptop. Has always worked fine until about a week ago.
  3. schnurren Win User

Hello PatWeseman,

Where are you having this issue, on your Windows 10 PC or on a Smartphone? (Android/Iphone)
  4. PatWeseman Win User

I know there was some kind of update that caused this because now there is a panel on the right side of the game that was on the bottom before and there are buttons above the undo button that were not there before I don't think.
  5. X TheKingZeus X Win User

Microsoft Mahjang

Possibile la versione aggiornata di Microsoft Mahjang.
    Da quando questa app è stata rinnovata sottoscritta, sono passati a un tablet Samsung e non sono stati in grado di scaricare l'app sul nuovo tablet.
    Qualcuno ha delle informazioni?
    Salve CorryDastur.

Assicurati di scaricare l'app da play store.

[Translation-

Possible updated version of Microsoft Mahjang. Since this app was renewed, they have switched to a Samsung tablet and have not been able to download the app to the new tablet. Does anyone have any information?

Be sure to download the app from the play store.]
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Every time I try to do the Daily Challenge, it says that it had an error. I can't seem to access the Daily Challenge.

What Daily Challenge are you referring to? Is it a game specific daily challenge?
Thema:

1. Mahjang daily game updated? - Similar Threads - Mahjang daily game

2. Gamepass daily quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass daily quest: I played children of morta for a half hour and the daily didnt pop. I did a hard reset and played moonlighter for a half hour and still notthing. Looks like I won't be complete it today....
  3. Daily Gamepass quests not triggering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Daily Gamepass quests not triggering: Hello everyone, Since monday, I've been unable to trigger the "Play with Game Pass" daily quest on Xbox One. For some reason, the system recognises that I logged in with the gamepass app, but it...
  4. I am getting this error code. 104 - Something isn't quite right with the Daily Challenges....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting this error code. 104 - Something isn't quite right with the Daily Challenges....: This began yesterday and continues today. It claims I am not connected to the internet, but all other MS games are online and my computer shows I am connected and have a very good signal....
  5. Daily Solitair Collection Coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Solitair Collection Coins: What can I do with the coins I earn playing Solitaire Collection? 7b5c5891-c304-4b78-8d75-e619cac385b9
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw - Daily challenge badges and coins not syncing

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Daily challenge badges and coins not syncing: I searched online but nothing helped so far - one suggestion was to post on the Microsoft Casual Games Community but Jigsaw is not listed in the games from the support tab. I have jigsaw set up...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Daily Challenges: Since the beginning of March, I have been unable to load Daily Challenge Data. It says to retry in a few minutes, but it has now been 3 days. How can I get this working again. Not having any...
  8. Solitaire Daily Challenge

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Daily Challenge: A problem has caused me to reinstall Windows 10 yesterday. I have been using Solitaire daily challeges for a couple of years or so. Now of course I am treated like a new user. Is there any way of...
  9. Mahjong Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong Daily Challenges: When playing the Mahjong Daily challenges they freeze - impossible to complete a timed game. Please fix asap. 05fbd939-6b31-4d95-a5cd-2a1c3f4b4be0
  10. Microsoft Mahjang

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjang: I own the updated version of Microsoft Mahjang. Since this app re-subscribed I have changed to a Samsung tablet and have been unable to download the app to the new tablet. Does anyone have any...