Mahjong daily challenge

Discus and support Mahjong daily challenge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I live in Germany and I am using Windows 8. I was able to finish all challenges on Feb. 1, 2, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,17. 19 and 20. On the other days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HexeMara, Feb 22, 2014.

1. HexeMara
    HexeMara Guest

Mahjong daily challenge

I live in Germany and I am using Windows 8.

I was able to finish all challenges on Feb. 1, 2, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,17. 19 and 20. On the other days I could only play one or two games. When I click on those games it starts loading........ and never ends up. Usually I succeed in every game and I
    would like to go on. It is disgusting and it nerves.. What can I do?

:)

HexeMara, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Mahjong Daily Challenge

I cannot log in to Mahjong Daily Challenge today. Keep getting the 1170000 error code. Have followed directions, even rebooting computer. Other game daily Challenges work fine. What is wrong with the Mahjong Daily Challenges.

MichaelEsters, Feb 22, 2014
  3. RobSmith_920
    RobSmith_920 Guest
    Error 002000 Still occurs on Daily Challenge

Just a question. Why can I play Taptiles daily challenges, but not Mahjong or Solitaire daily challenges?

RobSmith_920, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Mahjong daily challenge

Hi HexeMara,

We are aware of the issues that Windows 8 users are having with some of the daily challenges. We are working very hard to get a fix out as soon as possible because we know the month is just about to end. We are sorry for the inconvenience,

Coreysito, Feb 24, 2014
  5. RobSmith_920 Win User

Error 002000 Still occurs on Daily Challenge

Just a question. Why can I play Taptiles daily challenges, but not Mahjong or Solitaire daily challenges?
  6. BrashShoe1345 Win User

Daily Challenges Error

Disappointed this month tom see how many daily challenge games on Mahjong would not load. I have noticed this before with Mahjong.
  7. Yoowee2 Win User

Microsoft solitaire access problems

Me too. Tried helpline - no use. No problem with the Mahjong and Minesweeper daily challenges.
  8. sir.freddy Win User

Problem conection

I cannot play the Mahjong Daily Challenges for 4+ days now , will NOT sign in...

On the Solitaire Daily Collection not a problem... but no way no how for the Mahjong?? I have windows 10 any help would be greatly appreciated..
  9. TexasMedic Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

Update to this thread. Now, I'm also unable to access Daily Challenges in Microsoft Mahjong. The error message was:

There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 016000
Thema:

Mahjong daily challenge

1. Mahjong daily challenge - Similar Threads - Mahjong daily challenge

2. Microsoft Mahjong-Daily Challenges will not load

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong-Daily Challenges will not load: Split from this thread. Ah! I had this problem too. You need to close the app completely and then restart it. Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll try to find you another solution. =)...
  3. Mahjong Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong Daily Challenge: I cannot log in to Mahjong Daily Challenge today. Keep getting the 1170000 error code. Have followed directions, even rebooting computer. Other game daily Challenges work fine. What is wrong...
  4. Mahjong Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong Daily Challenges: I can start a challenge but at some point the game crashes. Tiles will freeze and then it crashes and I have to log back in. Apparently I am not the only one experiencing this same issue....
  5. Mahjong daily challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong daily challenges: when will you put these games on my tablet its android 4840c9d3-6d04-48e0-8589-69556ad2b0f9
  6. Mahjong Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong Daily Challenge: When I click on one of the games in the Daily Challenge a new window opens but stays blank. Nothing ever loads., even on previous days. All three games on each day will not load, just a blank...
  7. Error trying to open and play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error trying to open and play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges: I'm trying to play Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges, but every time I open the app, I keep getting an error 101_107_1 ... anyone know how to fix this? a405f6b5-22e4-4499-ab2a-e624a0233fe7
  8. Mahjong daily challenge not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong daily challenge not working: This started yesterday after working for a long time. Start Mahjong, click on any daily challenge, starts up then closes. Found error in event log but unable to post right now. Will add later...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges won't open: My computer shows that it is installed, but it will not open. I am on Windows 10 & having been playing this daily for a long time. All of a sudden it was no longer on my task bar. I deleted &...
  10. Mahjong Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong Daily Challenge: please delete the numbers on mahjong tiles--they are distracting. I hate this version 0d518032-1045-41a2-9a3d-c69386f09329