Mahjong hints cancel

Discus and support Mahjong hints cancel in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How to cancel auto hints in mahjong game. Clicking it 'off' under settings doesn't prevent auto hinting. Thanks for any help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AnneHunt1, May 23, 2020.

1. AnneHunt1
    AnneHunt1 Guest

Mahjong hints cancel

How to cancel auto hints in mahjong game. Clicking it 'off' under settings doesn't prevent auto hinting. Thanks for any help.

:)

AnneHunt1, May 23, 2020
  2. AnneHunt1 Win User

Mahjong hints cancel

Hello. No, not available moves. Auto hints annoying arrow flashes after a few seconds of hesitation. Thank you.
  3. fizzyBLACKpop Win User

Mahjong hints cancel

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Since this appears to be a game specific question I think you would get a better answer over on the Microsoft Casual Games Community forums. There is a specific site and also a page on Facebook with other Mahjong
    players like yourself who will likely know this answer.Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Since this appears to be a game specific question I think you would get a better answer over on the Microsoft Casual Games Community forums. There is a specific
    site and also a page on Facebook with other Mahjong players like yourself who will likely know this answer.

I hope this helps!
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Mahjong hints cancel

Hi,

Are you talking about where it shows you the all available moves?

Go into Game Options (gear on the upper left) and that's where you can turn off Show Available tiles.
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Switching OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong

Just wanted to add in that the Casual Games Community is a great place. I go there often for tips and advice.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Switching OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong

Hello Mys_E,

Thanks for letting us know this helped. I will go ahead and lock the thread as you found the correct website.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Mahjong hints cancel

1. Mahjong hints cancel - Similar Threads - Mahjong hints cancel

2. Can't run Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run Microsoft Mahjong: On my Windows 10 Home laptop, 64-bit, I have for several months been unable to run either Microsoft Mahjong or the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, although before that I was able to play...
  3. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong: When I try to start Microsoft Mahjong on my PC running Windows 10 Home with latest update it starts to sync and as soon as syncs with my account, it closes the window and starts again....
  4. Microsoft Mahjong - Not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong - Not launching: For the last several days, MS Mahjong has not been launching. I have deleted this app and reloaded but the same happens. Anyone else having the same problem. I would like to know if it is fixable....
  5. Mahjong Hole

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong Hole: Each time the game Hole comes in it has been played for 2 min and about 20 tiles have been selected. How do I stare this game from the beginning? 52402458-e153-47c4-af86-62a377089571
  6. Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong: Is it possible to download/purchase new puzzles for the Microsoft Mahjong game? e3996442-8967-450b-bb12-06d62b782d75
  7. MAHJONG DA COLECÇÃO MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE[Translation-MAHJONG FROM THE MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE...

in XBoX on Windows
    MAHJONG DA COLECÇÃO MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE[Translation-MAHJONG FROM THE MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE...: Caro MASTER, Já no início do ano, reportei anomalia neste jogo, que se desenvolveu, automaticamente e depois, da mesma forma automática, desapareceu, isto em Janeiro de 2020. Agora volta a...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: Buonasera. Ho dei problemi con gli obiettivi Xbox del suddetto gioco. L'ho scaricato e collegato con il profilo Xbox, ma non tiene traccia di quello che faccio. In questo modo non si sbloccano i...
  9. Mahjong update is a disaster

in XBoX on Windows
    Mahjong update is a disaster: This past week there was an update to Microsoft Mahjong for PCs (Windows 10). I'm a premium subscriber and the update wiped out my numerical theme/style for the tiles so now I only have the 4...
  10. Switching OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong: Okay, I'm fairly new to this version of Mahjong, but I've been trying for days now to turn off the hints. I've tried turning them off (and back on and back off) in the general Game Options and in...