Mahjong

Discus and support Mahjong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can no longer play past calendar days in Mahjong and also some daily challenges. It gets to the spinning single tile and just stays there. Have un... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WavedPlane7, Feb 7, 2014.

1. WavedPlane7
    WavedPlane7 Guest

Mahjong

I can no longer play past calendar days in Mahjong and also some daily challenges. It gets to the spinning single tile and just stays there. Have un installed and re installed with no results . Running windows 8 . Have had no problems until Feb. sign in
    is Wavedplane

:)

WavedPlane7, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Mahjong won't load

Originally, Mahjong got stuck in a specific game and would not start another game. After troubleshooting I uninstalled Mahjong. Now, when I try to reinstall it says I already own it and when I select Mahjong, it just says pending and won't download. I
    have done all the updates and restarts and even though I have the Mahjong tile, it is stuck in pending mode.

PresentedEmu49, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Daily Challenges Error

Disappointed this month tom see how many daily challenge games on Mahjong would not load. I have noticed this before with Mahjong.

BrashShoe1345, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Mahjong

@WavedPlane7 I am investigating this issue and am on my way to the other office to discuss this with the producers. I will let you know when I know something. Thank you for reporting and I thank you for your patience. Mahjong :)

MS Win8 Games, Feb 7, 2014
  5. BrashShoe1345 Win User

Daily Challenges Error

Disappointed this month tom see how many daily challenge games on Mahjong would not load. I have noticed this before with Mahjong.
  6. Surfacegal Win User

2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

Go Like their Microsoft Mahjong page and also send Helen Casper a friend request as she'll personally help you with your Microsoft Mahjong problem!
  7. Jacycle Win User

microsoft solitaire error 101_107_1

This only occurs for mahjong. No other microsoft account elements are affected (office 365, solitaire, sudoku) so the issue isn't in Win 10, its in Mahjong.
  8. Jasperrdm Win User

mahjong

or the arcade version of mahjong.
  9. Oonaghlab Win User

all sort of games

microsoft solitaire and mahjong.
Thema:

Mahjong

1. Mahjong - Similar Threads - Mahjong

2. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong: Dear Microsoft, Why isn't Microsoft Mahjong installing and launching on my laptop from yesterday and today? Is there a problem going on? I enjoy this game and enjoy very much playing it and it...
  3. Microsoft Mahjong small layout and autozoom on though switched off

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong small layout and autozoom on though switched off: A couple of months ago the layout changed in Microsoft Mahjong when doing the daily challenges in that sometimes the top of the top row of tiles was cut off because of the new layout of the...
  4. Can't run Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run Microsoft Mahjong: On my Windows 10 Home laptop, 64-bit, I have for several months been unable to run either Microsoft Mahjong or the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, although before that I was able to play...
  5. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong: When I try to start Microsoft Mahjong on my PC running Windows 10 Home with latest update it starts to sync and as soon as syncs with my account, it closes the window and starts again....
  6. Mahjong hints cancel

in XBoX on Windows
    Mahjong hints cancel: How to cancel auto hints in mahjong game. Clicking it 'off' under settings doesn't prevent auto hinting. Thanks for any help. e7779596-bfc1-4395-b506-973e156940d5
  7. Microsoft Mahjong - Not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong - Not launching: For the last several days, MS Mahjong has not been launching. I have deleted this app and reloaded but the same happens. Anyone else having the same problem. I would like to know if it is fixable....
  8. Mahjong Hole

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong Hole: Each time the game Hole comes in it has been played for 2 min and about 20 tiles have been selected. How do I stare this game from the beginning? 52402458-e153-47c4-af86-62a377089571
  9. Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong: Is it possible to download/purchase new puzzles for the Microsoft Mahjong game? e3996442-8967-450b-bb12-06d62b782d75
  10. MAHJONG DA COLECÇÃO MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE[Translation-MAHJONG FROM THE MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE...

in XBoX on Windows
    MAHJONG DA COLECÇÃO MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE[Translation-MAHJONG FROM THE MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE...: Caro MASTER, Já no início do ano, reportei anomalia neste jogo, que se desenvolveu, automaticamente e depois, da mesma forma automática, desapareceu, isto em Janeiro de 2020. Agora volta a...