Mahjong

Discus and support Mahjong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can no longer play past calendar days in Mahjong and also some daily challenges. It gets to the spinning single tile and just stays there. Have un... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WavedPlane7, Feb 7, 2014.

1. WavedPlane7
    WavedPlane7 Guest

Mahjong

I can no longer play past calendar days in Mahjong and also some daily challenges. It gets to the spinning single tile and just stays there. Have un installed and re installed with no results . Running windows 8 . Have had no problems until Feb. sign in
    is Wavedplane

:)

WavedPlane7, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Mahjong won't load

Originally, Mahjong got stuck in a specific game and would not start another game. After troubleshooting I uninstalled Mahjong. Now, when I try to reinstall it says I already own it and when I select Mahjong, it just says pending and won't download. I
    have done all the updates and restarts and even though I have the Mahjong tile, it is stuck in pending mode.

PresentedEmu49, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Daily Challenges Error

Disappointed this month tom see how many daily challenge games on Mahjong would not load. I have noticed this before with Mahjong.

BrashShoe1345, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Mahjong

@WavedPlane7 I am investigating this issue and am on my way to the other office to discuss this with the producers. I will let you know when I know something. Thank you for reporting and I thank you for your patience. Mahjong :)

MS Win8 Games, Feb 7, 2014
  5. BrashShoe1345 Win User

Daily Challenges Error

Disappointed this month tom see how many daily challenge games on Mahjong would not load. I have noticed this before with Mahjong.
  6. Surfacegal Win User

2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

Go Like their Microsoft Mahjong page and also send Helen Casper a friend request as she'll personally help you with your Microsoft Mahjong problem!
  7. Jacycle Win User

microsoft solitaire error 101_107_1

This only occurs for mahjong. No other microsoft account elements are affected (office 365, solitaire, sudoku) so the issue isn't in Win 10, its in Mahjong.
  8. Jasperrdm Win User

mahjong

or the arcade version of mahjong.
  9. Oonaghlab Win User

all sort of games

microsoft solitaire and mahjong.
Thema:

Mahjong

1. Mahjong - Similar Threads - Mahjong

2. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: Cuales son las fichas de más valor. [Mod Translation - Which are the most valuable tokens.] ba25cb46-15df-4ad3-b88c-593653ec2387
  3. Mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    Mahjong: I'm trying to play Mahjong in my PC, but it doesn't sign in. It has been the same in the last 48-72 hours. Is there any issue with Xbox? 72a009ff-a020-42e4-8eb0-9c5149dd5b9e
  4. phishing microsoft mahjong

in XBoX on Windows
    phishing microsoft mahjong: Beim Starten von Microsoft Mahjong öffnet sich seit 2 Tagen automatisch mein Firefox und zeigt mir folgendes Popup von Microsoft an: Herzliche Glückwünsche! 22. September 2019 Wir möchten uns...
  5. Mahjong starting issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Mahjong starting issues: When I try to start the Microsoft Mahjong play, I get an error message after a few seconds "we are having trouble connecting to the inernet......" The internet connection I got is as fast as I...
  6. Mahjong wont launch error 0x803F8001 already tried all recommended fixes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong wont launch error 0x803F8001 already tried all recommended fixes: Xbox diagnostics show all apps loaded and functioning properly. Even power pc off to no avail. 09bf9eb8-2219-4f17-83eb-946242292a58
  7. Mahjong on PCs

in XBoX on Windows
    Mahjong on PCs: How do I change tile icons or symbols? 13b1b5f5-89ae-41bc-8202-93ce75351550
  8. Mahjong - unerwünschte Werbung [Translate] Mahjong-unwanted advertising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong - unerwünschte Werbung [Translate] Mahjong-unwanted advertising: Guten Tag, es öffnet sich seit heute, sobald ich ein Spiel in Mahjong starte, ein Fenster in meinem Standardbrowser: [Translate by Mod] Good day It's been opening since today, as soon as I...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: Hi, it's been several days that the game doesn't work anymore. Can anyone tell me what happened? Thank you 20447957-1fd3-4e3f-90a9-f84e8538ce44
  10. Microsoft Mahjong without the themes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong without the themes: how can i get rid of the themed background in microsoft mahjong and just use a simple single colour background? The themes are quite annoying ... 3fbb1518-2b13-4960-a736-f610620afb19