Mail mistake?

Discus and support Mail mistake? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox game pass and when i got the receipt it said 139 USD a month, is this correct? d4fd1629-a395-4a0d-a530-c0e79de7f15e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GabrielOropeza, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Mail mistake?

I bought the Xbox game pass and when i got the receipt it said 139 USD a month, is this correct?

:)

GabrielOropeza, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

mail

Hello claudio69,

This notification should go away by the end of next week. If it returns, let us know as soon as possible as it will be a more accurate indication that your emails are not being delivered.
  3. user123124124 Win User

How do I change my Games for Windows LIVE! e-mail

I wanted to completely change the e-mail tied to my GFWL account to another one and forget the current one/delete it but I guess that's not possible. Your system is a complete mess, you need to have BACKUP e-mail to have a e-mail, when you create a outlook/hotmail
    account you need to have another e-mail (WHAT'S THE POINT OF CREATING A HOTMAIL ONE THEN?) so the logic goes like that:

Want to create e-mail A -> to create e-mail A you need to have e-mail B -> to create e-mail B you need to have e-mail C -> to create e-mail C you need to have e-mail D -> etc

Also you're able to do this:

E-mail Y backup is: E-mail X

E-mail X backup is: E-mail Y

What? what happens then? a loop of confirmations?

I tried to change the GFWL main alias to a different one but it kept giving me this "e-mail already exist" message or something. At the end of the day the system is so confuse that you get lost in the middle of so many different e-mails, aliases and microsoft/xbox
    accounts, this system is complete garbage.
  4. HassanB Win User

xbox live ambassador accesing troubles

Not everyone is on the same bot colllecionador. If you don't get the e-mail then like I said, e-mail the official Ambassador Support e-mail which is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** they will let you know which e-mail to add.
  5. Duo Vandal Win User

Chain Mail?

Sponges, Silverfish Blocks, Chain mail along with the obvious Bedrock are Creative only. The armor is only obtainable through an update in Survival that allows you to trade with Villagers, chain mail is possibly one of these items.

I wouldn't worry to much about it, in terms of looks its neat but in actually use its weaker than Gold armor.
  6. Jacyintha Win User

In addition to Fred's comment, you may have to wait 30 days before you can complete the transfer.

You'll want to make sure both the Gamertag you want and the Gamertag attached to the email you want are on your console. If you have to redownload one, it resets the 30 days wait time.
Thema:

Mail mistake?

1. Mail mistake? - Similar Threads - Mail mistake

2. Sobre gamertags e e-mails [Translation - About gamertags and emails]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sobre gamertags e e-mails [Translation - About gamertags and emails]: Boa tarde, há um tempo atrás eu fiz um novo email e entrei no site do XBOX e mudei minha gamertag pra um nick que eu sempre uso, porém eu acabei não usando e decidi excluir aquela conta, hoje...
  3. cambio de correo de una xbox360 [Translate] changing mail from an xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    cambio de correo de una xbox360 [Translate] changing mail from an xbox360: Llevo casi un año tratando de cambiar el correo asociado a una cuenta de xboxlive en una consola 360, pero siempre que lo intento me manda codigo de error o a esas interminables paginas de...
  4. Goldmember Code bei falscher Mail Adresse hinterlegt [Translate] Goldmember code stored...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goldmember Code bei falscher Mail Adresse hinterlegt [Translate] Goldmember code stored...: hallo zusammen Ich wollte nach langer Zeit mal wieder an meine Xbox 360 bisschen zocken. Als ich den „Goldmember 1 Jahr“ Code eingelöst habe, stellte ich jedoch fest, dass dieser nun auf meiner...
  5. Bug with E-mail Aliases and Xbox Live Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug with E-mail Aliases and Xbox Live Accounts: I’ve recently added an alias to my Outlook account and made it my primary alias. For most services this has caused no issues, however my Xbox Live account does not recognize the new alias as the...
  6. Microsoft xbox support e-mail address

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft xbox support e-mail address: Hi, I contacted Microsoft Xbox Support for my Xbox One Elite Controller which is down. Technician told me to send my receipt, my adress, and the serial number of my product but he did not tell...
  7. Where is my order mail number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my order mail number: Good morning... I order on 1/6/2019 three order its numbers are 575...576...579 and till now i didnt get it and i didnt have its mail number to if it came or not to answer me as soon as possible...
  8. Change my Mail adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my Mail adress: Hello, I want to change my mail adress. But, I don't know how to change. I Want to change my mail adresse, and delete an another account (That I created by mistake ). I want to do it for many...
  9. Changed Mail adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed Mail adress: When i started my xbox and it tried to log in automaticly like allways, the contact information for my account had been changed. So now it is an email account that i have no idea what it is. So i...
  10. Quick question about changing mail addresses/alias

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about changing mail addresses/alias: I just recently changed my email address and alias (and removed the old email address that I used for live years ago on 360) for my Xbox one S system I just bought. When I go to redeem an Xbox...