Mail mistake?

Discus and support Mail mistake? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox game pass and when i got the receipt it said 139 USD a month, is this correct? d4fd1629-a395-4a0d-a530-c0e79de7f15e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GabrielOropeza, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Mail mistake?

I bought the Xbox game pass and when i got the receipt it said 139 USD a month, is this correct?

:)

GabrielOropeza, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

mail

Hello claudio69,

This notification should go away by the end of next week. If it returns, let us know as soon as possible as it will be a more accurate indication that your emails are not being delivered.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Adresse mail[Mail address]

Hey patrice

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about the status of your games if you change the email of your account.

You will not lose anything associated to your account if you are merely changing your alias. As long as you know the email and password associated with your account, you should not lose any game content or progress.

I hope this helps.
  4. patrice corre Win User

Merci. Et je récupère toutes les jeux achetés ?

[Translation - Thank you. And I get all the games purchased?]
  5. TheRazorEnigma Win User

6. user123124124 Win User

How do I change my Games for Windows LIVE! e-mail

I wanted to completely change the e-mail tied to my GFWL account to another one and forget the current one/delete it but I guess that's not possible. Your system is a complete mess, you need to have BACKUP e-mail to have a e-mail, when you create a outlook/hotmail
    account you need to have another e-mail (WHAT'S THE POINT OF CREATING A HOTMAIL ONE THEN?) so the logic goes like that:

Want to create e-mail A -> to create e-mail A you need to have e-mail B -> to create e-mail B you need to have e-mail C -> to create e-mail C you need to have e-mail D -> etc

Also you're able to do this:

E-mail Y backup is: E-mail X

E-mail X backup is: E-mail Y

What? what happens then? a loop of confirmations?

I tried to change the GFWL main alias to a different one but it kept giving me this "e-mail already exist" message or something. At the end of the day the system is so confuse that you get lost in the middle of so many different e-mails, aliases and microsoft/xbox
    accounts, this system is complete garbage.
Thema:

Mail mistake?

1. Mail mistake? - Similar Threads - Mail mistake

2. Mails to restore my minecraft password.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mails to restore my minecraft password.: I ve been triyng to comunicate to minecraft support, and no one has responded, i m pretty angry with this situation so i decided to ask microsoft support I do not recieve the emails to restore my...
  3. Xbox account blocked as e-mail hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account blocked as e-mail hacked: Please help!! My partners hotmail account has been blocked as someone tried to get in it. When he went to reset the password he realised he hadn't updated his phone number so he couldn't get the...
  4. A question about changing my xbox e-mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    A question about changing my xbox e-mail: My xbox profile is currently using an e-mail that is my mom's. If I change my xbox e-mail, will it affect anything she does with the microsoft account? 33084f9f-4e01-47ce-8a81-9f38c26f7652
  5. If I change the Billing Address to a different E-Mail Address than my Account E-Mail, will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I change the Billing Address to a different E-Mail Address than my Account E-Mail, will...: On the account I actually use on my Xbox, I changed the billing address to the E-Mail of this account and it sends e-receipts there as expected. However, I was wondering if the e-receipts also...
  6. Repair mailing address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair mailing address: Where do i send my xbox accessories for repair? 9017ff09-2840-4d22-a6c9-2e9fba2b8f6e
  7. Mi gametag tiene que ser el mismo con mi mismo mail[Translation-My gametag has to be the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi gametag tiene que ser el mismo con mi mismo mail[Translation-My gametag has to be the...: [img] Hola por un problema tuve que resetear el xbox a configuración de fabrica y no se si mi gametag, es el mismo el problema es que desee que lo reinicie no puedo usar el juego de forzá que...
  8. ENCONTRAR MI CORREO[Translation-FIND MY MAIL]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ENCONTRAR MI CORREO[Translation-FIND MY MAIL]: ME ROBARON MI XBOX ONE S PERO NO RECUERDO MI DIRECCIÓN DE CORREO ELECTRÓNICO Y MI NUMERO DE TELÉFONO LO TENGO SINCRONIZADO CON MAS CUENTAS NOCE COMO PUEDA RECUPERARLO( ESTA ES LA CUENTA PERO NO...
  9. Ugh ... two microsoft accounts with the one associated with xbox associated with an e-mail...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ugh ... two microsoft accounts with the one associated with xbox associated with an e-mail...: I have two microsoft accounts. The one associated with my xbox has an old e-mail address that is no longer accessible. I cannot add my current e-mail because the other microsoft account is tied to...
  10. Bought Sea of Thieves a year ago and its not connected to my mail anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Sea of Thieves a year ago and its not connected to my mail anymore.: A year ago i bought sea of thieves connected to my mail the account is named "GreatKitten1808" and i have been playing the game for a decent amount of time even getting achivements on it. But...