Main Menu Language on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox360 -> XboxOne)

Discus and support Main Menu Language on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox360 -> XboxOne) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a physical copy of AC4: Black Flag for the Xbox 360, and tried playing it on my Xbox One. The problem is, that the main menu is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Spidery7, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Spidery7
    Spidery7 Guest

Hello,

I bought a physical copy of AC4: Black Flag for the Xbox 360, and tried playing it on my Xbox One. The problem is, that the main menu is permanently stuck in Russian, and there’s no way for me to change the language.

- The game was bought in the Czech Republic;

- My console’s Language & Location settings are set to English and Czech Republic;

- My profile’s location settings are set to Czech Republic.

- There are no in-game settings that change the menu language, only the spoken language.

Is there a way for me to set the menu language to English?

:)

Spidery7, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Mr Boz Win User

Unfortunately yes that could be your issue.
  3. Luentrix Win User

I think it might the European version of the game
  4. Spidery7 Win User

There is no Gameplay option in the settings, and the only thing I can change in the settings to english is the Spoken Language.
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

you tired this?

Go to the game main menu -> Options -> Gameplay -> Language and select english
  6. Togna89 Win User

Very strange, you could try contacting Ubisoft
Thema:

1. Main Menu Language on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox360 -> XboxOne) - Similar Threads - Main Menu Language

2. The Fable Anniversary main menu screen is broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Fable Anniversary main menu screen is broken.: I recently bought a Xbox one S all digital with a few months of ultimate gamepass to test out a few games. I tried to replay Fable Anniversary, but I'm stuck on the main menu screen unable to push...
  3. "connection to the server was lost, exiting to main menu"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "connection to the server was lost, exiting to main menu": So recently I got Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360 E, and when I try playing Minecraft minigames online it always buffers, then brings me to menu saying "connection to the server was lost. Exiting to...
  4. "connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu": So recently I got Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360 E, and when I try playing Minecraft minigames online it always buffers, then brings me to menu saying "connection to the server was lost. Exiting to...
  5. Halo on XBOX Game Pass for PC (Beta) freezing before main menu loads in

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo on XBOX Game Pass for PC (Beta) freezing before main menu loads in: Hi I am having trouble with Halo - The Master Chief Collection on XBOX Game Pass for PC(Beta). It was working fine the first 4 or 5 times I played it but now it freezes before the main menu...
  6. Modern Warfare Will Not Even Get to Main Menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Will Not Even Get to Main Menu: After this most recent update on 5/19/2020 when I try to go play MW I go to the loading screen with Ronin and it just kicks me back to the main menu with this, "Give that another try. If it still...
  7. Halo MCC get stuck in main menu.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC get stuck in main menu.: With the latest update for Alpha Skip-Ahead, Halo The Master Chief Collection doesn’t work, always get stuck in the main menu screen, I tried like 10 times and reboot my console and still happens,...
  8. My Minecraft keeps freezing when trying to accept an invite from the main menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft keeps freezing when trying to accept an invite from the main menu: As of the latest up date on the Minecraft beta program. I cant join my friends and they can't join me. Our games just freeze when accepting the invite. Is there a f8x or is this a new bug?...
  9. Xbox one X fans are loud when sitting in the main menu of certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X fans are loud when sitting in the main menu of certain games: My xbox one x is louder than usual when sitting in the main menu of certain games for about a month now. However, when i actually get into a match, then it goes back to normal (still audible but...
  10. Main Menu Language in AC4:Black Flag (Xbox360) on XOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Main Menu Language in AC4:Black Flag (Xbox360) on XOne: Hello, I installed Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag into my new XOne from CD for XBox 360, then Update was downloaded from the Store. Language and locale setting in XOne was English (UK). But when I...