Mainly for people to get to know me.

Discus and support Mainly for people to get to know me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you haven't already noticed, my Gamertag is Death46992bakup The reason all the rest is added is because I got hacked a while ago and couldn't use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Knight Wolfe, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Knight Wolfe
    Knight Wolfe Guest

If you haven't already noticed, my Gamertag is Death46992bakup

The reason all the rest is added is because I got hacked a while ago and couldn't use my Xbox, recently, I made this profile, and this profile became much more successful and popular. Plus it's become a known name around the xbox community.

I won't tell you my real name, but i'll tell you my alias: George Adimoff.

I'm a high school gamer, I mainly play shooting games or role-playing games such as

Mass Effect, HALO, Minecraft, Terraria, Assassins Creed, Saint's Row.

There are other games, just compare with me and you'll find out more.

If you want to play with me, send a message and maybe a friend request, and i'll probably accept it.

:)

Knight Wolfe, Apr 24, 2015
  2. Minecraft Epic Builds Medieval and quest to Ender Dragon XBOX one.

Add Me My Gamer tag is I am looking for people to help me on my seed Its mainly Medieval buildings but its a work in progress. Also on the side i am working to get to the ender dragon. Let me know if your interested!!!. Stay Frosty

XDemonicGhostX, Apr 24, 2015
  3. deeNice3000
    deeNice3000 Guest
    Horde Team mates needed

I mainly play horde mode. I down to help out so it's cool to add me. I to am looking to get some the DLC achievements. And please sent a message letting me know that you are from the forums. I tend not to add people who hit me up randomly.

deeNice3000, Apr 24, 2015
  4. Knight Wolfe
    Knight Wolfe Guest

Something I forgot to say is my gamer picture, its largely based on Mass Effect, the helmet, and the background. It's made to look heroic, and partly sad, it shows the realism in life.

Knight Wolfe, Apr 24, 2015
  5. Knight Wolfe Win User

Something I forgot to say is my gamer picture, its largely based on Mass Effect, the helmet, and the background. It's made to look heroic, and partly sad, it shows the realism in life.
  6. deeNice3000 Win User

Horde Team mates needed

I mainly play horde mode. I down to help out so it's cool to add me. I to am looking to get some the DLC achievements. And please sent a message letting me know that you are from the forums. I tend not to add people who hit me up randomly.
  7. Strychnia Win User

What do you listen to while playing?

Hey guys, i really need people who have similar interests to me to play with and chat to, mainly by music taste, i listen to metal and have many favourite bands but mainly chelsea grin, whitechapel, suicide silence, parkway drive , Motionless in white
    , slipknot and so on, it seems impossible to find gamers who listen to metal music lol, i am easy to get along with so If any of you wish to add me just go ahead, and if you take the time to get to know me im sure we will become great friends!:)
  8. Goatsnatcher Win User

Elite controller is Smashing fun...

I had no idea. I plan to get me and my son one later this year, he'll mainly use his for the X1 and I will mainly use it for Pc. I'd even consider getting a PS4 now I know you can use the Elite controller.
  9. Stratty101 Win User

Never Getting to Know New People

I only ever play in party chat and don't plug my headphones in otherwise, not really had bad experiences just heard a lot of stories from people who have !
Thema:

1. Mainly for people to get to know me. - Similar Threads - Mainly

2. Dashboard and (mainly) the guide lagging/crashing constantly, including Xbox One X turning...

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard and (mainly) the guide lagging/crashing constantly, including Xbox One X turning...: This is so strange. Started happening suddenly. Hard drive is surely OK, since games are running without issues. Anyone else?! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Halo on XBOX Game Pass for PC (Beta) freezing before main menu loads in

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo on XBOX Game Pass for PC (Beta) freezing before main menu loads in: Hi I am having trouble with Halo - The Master Chief Collection on XBOX Game Pass for PC(Beta). It was working fine the first 4 or 5 times I played it but now it freezes before the main menu...
  4. Is this just me or does it irritate you guys that the main guide tab icon is not fully...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this just me or does it irritate you guys that the main guide tab icon is not fully...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LavAsian [link] [comments]
  5. Please change back tabs.Giving me mad OCD,I can’t centre the Main icon.Had it memorised...

in XboX Insiders
    Please change back tabs.Giving me mad OCD,I can’t centre the Main icon.Had it memorised...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sarahsms108 [link] [comments]
  6. Modern Warfare Will Not Even Get to Main Menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Will Not Even Get to Main Menu: After this most recent update on 5/19/2020 when I try to go play MW I go to the loading screen with Ronin and it just kicks me back to the main menu with this, "Give that another try. If it still...
  7. Forgot main account email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot main account email address: Is there a way I can petition Microsoft to get my account back? I don't remember the specific email address for it however I now the email address I have as secondary for it. I thought the point...
  8. Xbox One X consistently loses HDMI signal on main TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X consistently loses HDMI signal on main TV.: I own an LG OLED TV. When connected, my Xbox One X is constantly going in and out of HDMI signal. I switched both HDMI ports and cables. Same issue. I then connected my One X to my small 24 inch...
  9. xbox principal [Edit - Translation] - main xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox principal [Edit - Translation] - main xbox: un abusivo gasto mis principales, hay forma de renovarlas? [Edit - Translation] - an abusive expense my principals, is there a way to renew them? 161ec108-9712-4f32-ad82-06d4ffc46a82
  10. Mi cuenta principal me la bloquearon[My main account was blocked]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi cuenta principal me la bloquearon[My main account was blocked]: Necesito ayuda, alguien me puede decir cuanto tardan en desbloquearte un cuenta no me avisaron por que me la bloquearon y que fue lo que hice para que me la bloquearan y ya tengo una semana y ya...