Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert

Discus and support Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Okay hold tight with me, English isn't my first language. I've got a huge visual bug after the Dash revert yesterday evening. After starting up my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Drunk_Soviet, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert

Okay hold tight with me, English isn't my first language.

I've got a huge visual bug after the Dash revert yesterday evening. After starting up my console i went into Borderlands 3 (which was still running) and everything was shaded into a negative color scheme with a tendency towards dark red. Funny enough the dashboard that pops up on the left side had the same problem.

So I went ahead and made a Xbox Screenshot of the game which looked when opened completely normal. After closing the game everything went back to normal. But whenever i restarted the game i had the same issue with the difference that it got worse every time. Hard booting the console made everything even worse. The Problem was still there but after closing the game again the WHOLE CONSOLE had this issue. Even after another hard boot the 4k Animation and Xbox Symbol at the beginning were bugged.

Starting up BL3 another time and closing it did actually fix the Problem for the console itself (but not the game)! Other games like Apex and Gonner do not have this Issue at all (while the whole console isn't affected by this). Here's the thing: After deinstalling BL3 I started Gears 5 for a round and it had the same issue! So my guess would be that perhaps the unreal engine which runs both games is creating the problem?

I've made a Bug Report and signed then my console out of the preview Program and am currently downloading the old OS.

tldr: Games running the unreal engine have a major visual bug after the dash revert which sometimes affects the whole console.

Edit: formatting

submitted by /u/Drunk_Soviet
    [link] [comments]

/u/Drunk_Soviet, Oct 6, 2019
  2. FoomBerry Win User

I will say it....It blows..

I will be holding off on Battlefield 4 *As much as it pains me because I love the franchise* until the major bugs are sorted. I can deal with any cosmetic, mesh, and graphics bugs afterwards.
  3. xSpartan 141x Win User

Xbox 360 Slim GPU error?

And when i tried replaying Skyrim (hadnt uninstalled or changed anything) after giving it a break, it started out on good graphics but within a minute or two reverted to low res again
  4. G0RilLaxMiSFiTz Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

This update with Microsoft Edge sucks major [Mod Removed]!!!! Never had a problem with watching anything on Internet Explorer and with this update the dash is cool and all but the new MEdge doesn't work properly and can't play the videos
    I used to watch or stream and it's awfully laggy and should be reverted back IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! Plus the God given smart glass doesn't even work anymore on IOS can't scroll and can't do anything doesn't even work on Netflix!!!!!! PLEASE! Fix this problem ASAP!
    Or let us revert back manually!!!!
  5. onyxishere Win User

Can't buy 2 months for 2$ after buy 9,99$ for 1 month !

That is because you already have a gold membership. You cannot take advantage of these offers when you are currently gold.

Your best bet would be to turn off the auto renewal and watch the dash for that type of offer again after you revert to silver.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Game deleted for no reason

It's a bug that came with the last dash update.

Don't know if it is intentional or really a bug.
Thema:

Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert

1. Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert - Similar Threads - Major Graphics Bug

2. I may have solved a major issue

in XboX Insiders
    I may have solved a major issue: A few days ago I posted I was having messaging issues longer than normal, and it seemed like I was the only one. I think I may have found a fix and if this is the actual fix XBOX seriously needs...
  3. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help. Suffering major console issues: Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to...
  4. why can't I install a majority of my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I install a majority of my games?: My Xbox refuses to install any of the games I Purchase Every time I want to install a game it ALWAYS stops, although apps have no problem installing. I can't think of a as to why this happens,...
  5. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  6. Alpha Skip ahead major problems after update

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip ahead major problems after update: To add onto the post I made yesterday about the Xbox shutting itself off randomly; I am now having issues with the OS it self. Certain actions is causing major instability in my wired connection...
  7. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  8. Major Issue After update August 2nd

in XboX Insiders
    Major Issue After update August 2nd: I updated my console this morning on my Xbox One S. And after it turned all my console audio to a harsh robotic sound almost unbearable. It effects my games, media apps and even dashboard. Any...
  9. Certain games have major graphics issue on Xbox one,help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain games have major graphics issue on Xbox one,help!!!: hello, so I've had my console since the week it first released, exelent system up until I decided to buy mafia 3 first and then the new release recore. both games honestly to put it lightly look...
  10. Major Graphic issues with my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major Graphic issues with my xbox one.: Hey guys. I've recently started having issues with game play graphics on my xbox one. Majority of the time on GTA V but I've experienced it on the crew also. Here is a video of what I'm...