Major Issue After update August 2nd

Discus and support Major Issue After update August 2nd in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I updated my console this morning on my Xbox One S. And after it turned all my console audio to a harsh robotic sound almost unbearable. It effects my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OculosChris3, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Major Issue After update August 2nd

I updated my console this morning on my Xbox One S. And after it turned all my console audio to a harsh robotic sound almost unbearable. It effects my games, media apps and even dashboard. Any help or ideas? I reset the cashe and tried a hard reset and nothing is working.

submitted by /u/OculosChris3
    [link] [comments]

/u/OculosChris3, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Major Wreckus Win User

Im a bit worried!

Day 1 and no issues here. Watch TV, play games, and everything else after August update.
  3. X21O Win User

Record of Agarest War on Games on Demand

4. Fearless-1F50A7FD-67 Win User

Xbox One controller not turning off after turning off console

After the latest Xbox One August Update, I'm not running into this issue anymore. Has that resolved it for you, Mnkymn89?
  5. CHORAS DEN Win User

Walmart preorders not shipping until the 29th

If you preordered after Walmart reopened their preorders in august, you will be receiving the 2nd wave. Thats why i went into the store and reserved mine in layaway.
  6. THINbot007 Win User

Authorization to play GRFS ?

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

This ISSUE should have been fixed with the update last week.

there was a major update released for the game around the 31st of august.

Make sure you all have the latest update and this should cure the issue. it has been directly addresses in the patch as an "authorazation fix" amongst many MANY other updates. Many of which are really good for the games longevity.
Thema:

Major Issue After update August 2nd

1. Major Issue After update August 2nd - Similar Threads - Major Issue update

2. Major technical issues with the Diaz controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major technical issues with the Diaz controller: Ok, I'm having weird issues with the Diaz controller. I bought the controller at launch of Gears 5. Mainly, unlike my other controllers, it's disconnecting or not fully shutting off when needed....
  3. I may have solved a major issue

in XboX Insiders
    I may have solved a major issue: A few days ago I posted I was having messaging issues longer than normal, and it seemed like I was the only one. I think I may have found a fix and if this is the actual fix XBOX seriously needs...
  4. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help. Suffering major console issues: Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to...
  5. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  6. Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X

in XboX Insiders
    Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X: [IMG] submitted by /u/CaptainK1LL [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One Fall Update and HDhomerun app major issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fall Update and HDhomerun app major issue: Hello, I just wanted to report that with the Fall Update the HDhomerun app has serious issues locking in channels and presents a slideshow type of video effect while the audio plays fine....
  8. Major Twitch issues since latest dashboard update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Twitch issues since latest dashboard update: Ever since the latest preview program dashboard update, Twitch has been a nightmare to work with. I see app snapping is gone, but this puts Twitch streamers at a huge disadvantage if they don't...
  9. Split screen sound issue (major title 14 update bug)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split screen sound issue (major title 14 update bug): So I have been having some weird bugs lately ever since the title 14 update. The biggest one, and I find this a major problem, is that when I play split screen, only one of us has sound. If I am...
  10. Major Issues Since Latest Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major Issues Since Latest Update: Managed to get my Xbox to boot today and got signed into xbox live after about 20 mins. Still couldn't get into the system setting menu or any other application so decided to do the factory reset...