Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...

Discus and support Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Major issues launching anything I can't launch the hub to report this. I think my external hard drive is dying and causing issues on my X1X (Skip... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nemesis96, Jan 12, 2020.

1. /u/Nemesis96
    /u/Nemesis96 Guest

Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...

Major issues launching anything

I can't launch the hub to report this. I think my external hard drive is dying and causing issues on my X1X (Skip ahead alpha). When installing games, it gets stuck and then all storage gets frozen and I can't run anything even on the internal drive. Seems to help temporarily by unplugging the external drive so I'm not sure if that's what is causing the issues but it temperamentally works from the drive sometimes so I don't think that's the problem. I've even had the dashboard fail to load sometimes.

I have the experimental dash, group B if I remember right, and I'm using a 2TB Seagate HDD. I'm not sure what other info I can provide seeing as I can't open the hub when it starts having issues. This also seems to affect recording clips, in modern Warfare my clips either disappear, or are only 2 seconds long.

At this point I'm tempted to factory reset and leave preview because it's been going on for about three weeks to a month now.

submitted by /u/Nemesis96
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nemesis96, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the... - Similar Threads - Major issue causing

2. Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...: The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type until several seconds later. I am also not...
  3. Major technical issues with the Diaz controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major technical issues with the Diaz controller: Ok, I'm having weird issues with the Diaz controller. I bought the controller at launch of Gears 5. Mainly, unlike my other controllers, it's disconnecting or not fully shutting off when needed....
  4. I may have solved a major issue

in XboX Insiders
    I may have solved a major issue: A few days ago I posted I was having messaging issues longer than normal, and it seemed like I was the only one. I think I may have found a fix and if this is the actual fix XBOX seriously needs...
  5. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help. Suffering major console issues: Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to...
  6. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  7. Major Issue After update August 2nd

in XboX Insiders
    Major Issue After update August 2nd: I updated my console this morning on my Xbox One S. And after it turned all my console audio to a harsh robotic sound almost unbearable. It effects my games, media apps and even dashboard. Any...
  8. Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X

in XboX Insiders
    Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X: [IMG] submitted by /u/CaptainK1LL [link] [comments]
  9. so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...

in XboX Insiders
    so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...: or is it my xbox itself? submitted by /u/retartarder [link] [comments]
  10. I believe playing Far Cry 5 is causing major system stability issues on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe playing Far Cry 5 is causing major system stability issues on Xbox One X: Now, I believe this deserves to be here in the MS forum since it's beyond just in in-game problem but effecting systems performance. I've consistently noticed lately that this game causes major...