Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...

Discus and support Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Major issues launching anything I can't launch the hub to report this. I think my external hard drive is dying and causing issues on my X1X (Skip... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nemesis96, Jan 12, 2020.

1. /u/Nemesis96
    /u/Nemesis96 Guest

Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...

Major issues launching anything

I can't launch the hub to report this. I think my external hard drive is dying and causing issues on my X1X (Skip ahead alpha). When installing games, it gets stuck and then all storage gets frozen and I can't run anything even on the internal drive. Seems to help temporarily by unplugging the external drive so I'm not sure if that's what is causing the issues but it temperamentally works from the drive sometimes so I don't think that's the problem. I've even had the dashboard fail to load sometimes.

I have the experimental dash, group B if I remember right, and I'm using a 2TB Seagate HDD. I'm not sure what other info I can provide seeing as I can't open the hub when it starts having issues. This also seems to affect recording clips, in modern Warfare my clips either disappear, or are only 2 seconds long.

At this point I'm tempted to factory reset and leave preview because it's been going on for about three weeks to a month now.

submitted by /u/Nemesis96
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nemesis96, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Cookey Munster Win User

Metro 2033 crashes immediately

it just launches opens a black window for the game sometimes black screens the monitor like its trying to launch then it just closes out with no error messages or anything. then when you try to launch it again it says previous launch was unsuccessful would
    you like to start in safe mode and it doesn't matter what option i click it does the same thing every time. it doesn't cause my pc to restart or cause any issues to my system it just wont let the game launch.
  3. Zero420override Win User

Your Series X feature wish?

I'm just hoping for a smooth running fast gaming machine that will last for a long time and not have any major launch issues.
  4. Jooelix Win User

Xbox One controller on PC Suddenly stops working

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I've thought to get myself an adapter. However sometimes I can play a longer period of time before running to this issue. So I just wonder what could be causing this?
  5. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

GET THE EXTENDED WARRANTY (Elite controller)

I have been lucky. Never really needed a warranty. I did extend one once on the 360 because it was the original launch style (even though I had a launch unit and near launch unit with no problems) and it was for one of my sons. So I just quit extending
    the warranty on these things.

Only 3 devices I ever wish I had an extended warranty for. My 2 launch period PS4s (heat issues caused major issues) and our first Wii. The Wii was an easy fix though as I purchased a new disc drive on eBay and put that in. One of the PS4 units Sony actually
    fixed but it started acting weird again at times, GS had a trade deal, so I swapped that one in.

Usually if an item is faulty it will break within the warranty on me. If not it usually lasts. But there can be issues with any electronic device.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

New Gamertag "Not allowed" - This issue is real dumb.

Unfortunately there are a lot of issues with anything dealing with online servers. More people are online right now than any other time in human history. I'm willing to bet the issue you're having is that simple. I would just periodically check back
    or maybe even try to do it at an odd time when most people are sleeping
Thema:

1. Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the... - Similar Threads - Major issue causing

2. The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...: I am in Alpha skip ahead, and I was wondering if everyone has the new Store now or not? And if they do, is everyone having all kinds of issues with it? The biggest one for me right now is that it...
  3. Assassin's Creed Unity MAJOR issue

in XboX Insiders
    Assassin's Creed Unity MAJOR issue: First and foremost, I am not quite acquainted with this subreddits rules. I am not sure if this is the correct place for this. However, I was directed here by a microsoft support member. Now, to...
  4. : Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue: : Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue Hello everyone! So I have been trying to play Minecraft PE on my ios device but I have been experiencing a major issue. When I load up the game...
  5. Xbox major issue. Console won't turn on after xbox preview update. Turns on but black screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox major issue. Console won't turn on after xbox preview update. Turns on but black screen: Joined xbox insiders just did an update and now my console turns on but doesn't appear on my screen. Almost as if my console is broken.... i knew i shouldn't of joined. submitted by /u/alexwr12...
  6. Major issue with XBOX capture app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major issue with XBOX capture app: I have an xbox one s, and recently this has been happening... 50% of the times I try to make a clip, they end up as 4 seconds with no sound. I've set the xbox to record 30 seconds, 45 seconds, and...
  7. XBOX ONE Major Issues! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Major Issues! Help!: Hello Everyone, I am having serious issues with my console. Hopefully, you can help me figure out what's wrong. I turned my xbox one on and it appeared only as a black screen for a few seconds...
  8. Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major Game License Issue have been dealing with sice December 12th: I have been having a Major Game License Issue with Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts have been dealing with since January 5th, the game was purchased on Dec 28th (Had 3 Deaths in the family and just...
  9. Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...: The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type until several seconds later. I am also not...
  10. I believe playing Far Cry 5 is causing major system stability issues on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe playing Far Cry 5 is causing major system stability issues on Xbox One X: Now, I believe this deserves to be here in the MS forum since it's beyond just in in-game problem but effecting systems performance. I've consistently noticed lately that this game causes major...