Major issues with Xbox one X

Discus and support Major issues with Xbox one X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All Hope you can help in any way at all, i have had my xbox one x connected to my tv and the tv was broke and xbox not used for sometime and is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarkaKelly, Feb 22, 2021.

1. MarkaKelly
    MarkaKelly Guest

Hi All

Hope you can help in any way at all, i have had my xbox one x connected to my tv and the tv was broke and xbox not used for sometime and is only 6months old. the following problem i have is below

when i connect the 4k hdmi to my xbox one x and then to the my tv LG 43UK6200PLA , it show up on screen of tv but it is only in centre of tv oblong not the full screen of the tv, i then go to the tv and clicked on the hdr and activated that for the tv and then i go to xbox on display settings and it shows as lowest resoultion , i tried to use on xbox to setup to recongise tv and comes back as failed to recongise tv , i got to resolution but shows as lowest res and options for 720 and 1080, when i select the 720 or 1080. it goes black and then says not signal on tv, on xbox 4k its ticked .

im stuck on what i can do as worked on the old tv no problems , this tv works as was in kitchen , ive reset tv and it is a 4k tv too. ive changed xbox settings to 10bit but no other higher res allow to work at all.

:)

MarkaKelly, Feb 22, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Make sure you’ve updated the firmware on the TV
  3. MarkaKelly Win User

firmware is unto date and still having issues, going to see if works on lounge tv, which is Samsung, tried on sharp 1080p and the lg 4k but won't work, ive reset xbox and reset up and the other two tvs
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

XBOX ONE X MAJOR PERFORMANCE ISSUES

Hi Peter,

Thank you for coming to the forums. There are many reasons why the frames can drop or why games can seem laggy when playing but the main one is usually due to the console's connectivity to your network.

First, unplug your router and modem for at least 5 mins to let them restart. Then, go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    on the console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then
    re-connect and turn on the Xbox. Once it's on, go into your network settings and then go ahead and run the Detailed network statistics test. Provide us the results of your download/upload speed and the latency. Also run the multiplayer test to make sure there
    aren't any errors.

Check your in-game settings as well since most games nowadays have an option to prioritize performance over graphics.

Let us know if a reboot to the network hardware and Xbox improves gameplay and let us know the results of your statistics test.
  5. Josh With Dosh Win User

XBOX ONE X MAJOR PERFORMANCE ISSUES

Check the in game settings
  6. Scimac Win User

Any point buying an X for 1080p TV?

While 4k gaming is the major benefit of the Xbox One X, I believe you will still see some performance benefits when using the Xbox One X with a 1080p display.
Thema:

1. Major issues with Xbox one X - Similar Threads - Major issues

2. Issue with Major Nelsons TWOX on XB1 Edge Browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Major Nelsons TWOX on XB1 Edge Browser: Hi, I just want to watch This week on Xbox on my Edge browser of my Xb1 on Major Nelsons web site. The problem is I can't change to full screen mode ! So I tried the Edge feedback option but...
  3. Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues: Recently got a hold of the new series X, set it up & downloaded my games. I spend most my time playing Warzone and recently while playing I get unbearable lag issues. Constantly freezing, with 1-2...
  4. Dirt 5 - XSX on Vizio Oled. Major Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dirt 5 - XSX on Vizio Oled. Major Issues: Having a big problem with this game. Colors are all washed out and the graphics look on par with a PS2. Had no issues on my previous 4K Vizio but I just upgraded to the 55” Vizio OLED. I’m aware...
  5. Xbox Series X Major Lag Issue V Xbox One Gameplay

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Major Lag Issue V Xbox One Gameplay: Recently got a hold of the new series X, set it up & downloaded my games. I spend most my time playing Warzone and while playing I get unbearable lag issues. Constantly freezing, with 1-2 second...
  6. Xbox major Updates issues. I have to have 32 characters.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox major Updates issues. I have to have 32 characters.: I was in a ranked game and my xbox casually decided to update without giving me an option to not have the update. MUST Fix happened numerous times submitted by /u/Lukeyfi5h [link] [comments]
  7. MAJOR ISSUE ON XBOX SERIES S (X?) REGARDING DEVELOPER MODE!

in XboX Insiders
    MAJOR ISSUE ON XBOX SERIES S (X?) REGARDING DEVELOPER MODE!: I start off by saying, please do not try to reproduce this, as it may BREAK your Xbox Series S/X Console. Here is a summary of what happened: I'm currently signed up for the xbox update preview...
  8. Having major issues today, is it the new update?

in XboX Insiders
    Having major issues today, is it the new update?: Last night everything was fine. Today, my external hard drive says it is 100% full, yet no games show up. I tried the usual hard reset unplug and replug in other USB, but didn’t work. Can’t...
  9. Anyone experienced major Series X issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone experienced major Series X issues?: 1)My xbox has shut completely down aside from the controller on 5 random occasions, twice back to back. 2) i have major sutter/lag in Cod MW and Cold War (double checked to make sure i had series...
  10. The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Store has major issues! The trailers won't play and I have trouble finding what I'm...: I am in Alpha skip ahead, and I was wondering if everyone has the new Store now or not? And if they do, is everyone having all kinds of issues with it? The biggest one for me right now is that it...